PDA

View Full Version : Bloodwork

Mesus
02-11-2021, 07:05 AM
I’m going to do some bloodwork this week. I’ve never done it before so I don’t know what test to ask for. I’ve been told by a few people this is the one I need. Any help before I set an appointment.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210211/5953d71a50b0514dd2ac6f10a0c9b246.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
02-11-2021, 11:48 AM
A female hormone panel is what i get plus testosterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
02-11-2021, 03:37 PM
Depends on what AAS you're on and what your budget is....ideally you'll get CBC, CMP, LC/MS/MS Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, Sensitive Estradiol, PRL & DHT.

If you're on a budget and only on trt doses of Testosterone then a simple Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, DHT, and Estrogen test will suffice to test the potency of the Testosterone you're injecting and how you're down regulating.

Anytime you're testing for the purpose of testing the potency of the Testosterone you're injecting and the weekly dose is less than 200mg, Total T, Free T, Sensitive Estrogen & DHT are what I'd do as the minimum. Exogenous Test will/can convert to Total T, Free T, Estradiol and DHT. The above panel will help you gauge the potency of the Test you're pining as well as give you insight as to how you're down regulating Test.

If you're on trt or cruise and this is baseline pre cycle bloods then CBC, CMP, Total T, Free T and Estrogen. You can skip the LC/MS/MS methodology & Estradiol Sensitive assay.

If you're on cycle, including Testosterone above 200mg a week, a 19nor, and/or Tren, then you'll need CBC, CMP, LC/MS/MS methodology assay, Total T, Free T, Sensitive Estradiol assay, PRL, and Progesterone.