PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with a tablet press?

Caustic Charm
02-15-2021, 04:20 AM
If you do and are willing to educate me on a few questions let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovehgh
02-15-2021, 03:49 PM

Careful ordering shit like that bro as it's a major heat score even if just using to make herbal supps ;)

Damnwideback90
02-15-2021, 08:02 PM

Which kind bro? Like the gentlemen above me said though. Be cool.

Caustic Charm
02-15-2021, 11:25 PM
Which kind bro? Like the gentlemen above me said though. Be cool.

TDP 1.5

Caustic Charm
02-16-2021, 12:19 AM
Careful ordering shit like that bro as it's a major heat score even if just using to make herbal supps ;)

It depends on who you order it from

Yellowninja
02-16-2021, 03:24 PM
Be very careful ordering a pill press. I know one of our former sponsors got busted because of ordering a pill press.

Caustic Charm
02-16-2021, 08:14 PM
Be very careful ordering a pill press. I know one of our former sponsors got busted because of ordering a pill press.

I know...right now I’m looking at options. Only one place I found that doesn’t require you to be FdA licensed. Anyway, thanks for the warnings, looking out for each other is huge

astevens2
02-17-2021, 07:09 PM
Why not just use capsules? Just curious. I guess if you want to make large volumes then pressing tabs with the right press would accomplish that lol

experiment17
03-02-2021, 03:57 AM
Take it for exactly what you paid for it, IE nothing, but...
Depending on the volume you're looking into, a hammer press may work? Also, I've seen a certain clay press from the crafts store used for this purpose, makes material about the size of a penny and maybe 2-3 pennies stacked in terms of height. Far from a high volume solution, however (lotta labor involved, and no great way to scale).