PDA

View Full Version : Primo-ace!

ilovehgh
02-25-2021, 03:09 PM
So a few days ago I switched out my anavar for primo-ace(Both are great quality)and WOW I forgot how amazing primo-ace is :we-re-number-one2:

150mgs, 1 hour pre workout with a coffee and BOOM.....huge pumps. 40 minutes into my workout I had Sergio Oliva looking arms and fuck my face I looked sexy as dick lol :) Most guys in the golden era knew the power of primo and If you're reading this and you've never tried primo do yourself a service and grab some primo-ace and blast that shit my brothers :MYEKFnxQsofh4Id.jpg

maxmuscle1
02-25-2021, 04:35 PM
So a few days ago I switched out my anavar for primo-ace(Both are great quality)and WOW I forgot how amazing primo-ace is :we-re-number-one2:

150mgs, 1 hour pre workout with a coffee and BOOM.....huge pumps. 40 minutes into my workout I had Sergio Oliva looking arms and fuck my face I looked sexy as dick lol :) Most guys in the golden era knew the power of primo and If you're reading this and you've never tried primo do yourself a service and grab some primo-ace and blast that shit my brothers :MYEKFnxQsofh4Id.jpg

You are correct sir! Omg! Stuff is my favorite when I am leaned out! If I have the cheddar; I pick primo ace everytime {in addition} to what I am already on. Loves it[emoji123][emoji123][emoji97]

Max

Leoterelli250
02-27-2021, 01:11 AM
Its crazy if you take it orally how quick it comes in. If everything goes right im going to be running a nasty cycle i planned out this summer and plan to be the biggest and best shape ever (hopefully still with decent strength) im going to be using primo ace and primo e again

maxmuscle1
02-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Its crazy if you take it orally how quick it comes in. If everything goes right im going to be running a nasty cycle i planned out this summer and plan to be the biggest and best shape ever (hopefully still with decent strength) im going to be using primo ace and primo e again

Scaring me what that nastiness May contain! Your already a Beast Lol! Probably something similar to what I am planning !! Yes!! [emoji123][emoji123][emoji122]

Max

Leoterelli250
02-27-2021, 01:25 AM
What's up bro ill show you mine if you show me yours. Pm big leo lol

Leoterelli250
02-27-2021, 01:26 AM
Im still working on the details on my training protocol but the cycle is ready

Leoterelli250
02-27-2021, 01:33 AM
No but hopefully everything goes to plan and I'll be posting updates after

ski748134
02-27-2021, 01:34 AM
primo ace is amazing my wife loves it also

ilovehgh
02-27-2021, 04:05 PM
Im still working on the details on my training protocol but the cycle is ready

Post up the cycle bro :)

kaarona1
02-28-2021, 08:17 PM
i have some primo ace I would like to run the the freaking PIP is unbearable at 50mg. Do you just put in capsules and take orally?

ilovehgh
02-28-2021, 09:08 PM
Scaring me what that nastiness May contain! Your already a Beast Lol! Probably something similar to what I am planning !! Yes!! [emoji123][emoji123][emoji122]

Max

i have some primo ace I would like to run the the freaking PIP is unbearable at 50mg. Do you just put in capsules and take orally?

You can just drink it, but chase it with coffee or orange juice :)

Dont wanna be old
02-28-2021, 09:49 PM
Primo ace should never be pinned IMO .
I don't care who make's it !!
100mg orally is amazing but didn't had the funds to try a higher dose .
If I had the chance I would make the liquid oral solution .
DWBO

ilovehgh
02-28-2021, 11:40 PM
DWBO

Sorry, but I gotta disagree. 75mg/ml at 1/18 in CSO has less pip than most ugl's test-prop lol.

kaarona1
03-01-2021, 12:23 AM
thanks! How liver toxic is it orally?

You can just drink it, but chase it with coffee or orange juice :)

Caustic Charm
03-01-2021, 04:05 AM
DWBO

Yup. Get a cherry flavored suspension and mix it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovehgh
03-01-2021, 02:58 PM
You fellas who think primo-ace inject is always painful did you brew your own or use UGL stuff? Maybe the raw is hit or miss kinda like test-e is lately?

Tbrotherx
03-05-2021, 06:38 AM
I'd love to try this

How does it compare to enanthate for you guys?

Caustic Charm
03-05-2021, 09:12 AM
The primo depot I recently brewed has no pIP. No idea what injectable ace would feel like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billfishn
03-10-2021, 11:45 AM
I love primo ace only taking oral never inject. Only taken it twice both times between 100-150 mg a day. It’s fucking awesome like said earlier it comes on quick. My muscles get that round and full 3D effect even more so than with hgh. It’s also not liver toxic since it’s not 17-A steroid only problem is you have to take a lot because so much gets wasted. I just wish I could find a legit source that carries it. My last one went MIA.

ski748134
03-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Sorry, but I gotta disagree. 75mg/ml at 1/18 in CSO has less pip than most ugl's test-prop lol.

I have tried brewing primo ace a million different ways I make test prop so smooth its like pinning water...I have to agree with dwbo keep it as an oral way better option