View Full Version : Tell me about your experience with injectable Anadrol

Liftpower23
03-20-2021, 07:57 PM
I decided that taking orals is just not in my best interest. Every single one I've ever tried has wrecked my digestion, causes massive water retention and makes me feel like shit. Plus I have a family history of cirrhosis of the liver(all of them were severe alcoholics). But before all the side effects happen, Anadrol always made me feel full, solid and strong.

So my next massing cycle I would like to run and injectable version, but no one in my friends circle has ever used it or has access to it. So I'd like to see what you guys have to say.

Philiptibbs
03-20-2021, 09:40 PM
I'd like to know about this too ...

Ironman 580
03-20-2021, 09:44 PM
I’ve pinned a few Water based -anavar - anadrol and dbol and they all hurt like hell- I can pin oil steroids daily with no pain- that’s just my experience - I have some test suspension I’m wanting to try but I’m skeptical because of the pain I had with the water based orals

Riggs
03-20-2021, 10:28 PM
Never tried it but I used to pin Winny yrs ago and it hurt like a bitch. But when ur 25 you're indestructible and will do anything to make progress.

Damnwideback90
03-21-2021, 12:14 AM
I’ve pinned a few Water based -anavar - anadrol and dbol and they all hurt like hell- I can pin oil steroids daily with no pain- that’s just my experience - I have some test suspension I’m wanting to try but I’m skeptical because of the pain I had with the water based orals

Didn't know they had water based injectable orals. Not saying they don't sounds painful.

Damnwideback90
03-21-2021, 12:16 AM
Never tried it but I used to pin Winny yrs ago and it hurt like a bitch. But when ur 25 you're indestructible and will do anything to make progress.

The water based winny? Its a motherfucker isn't it??? I used injectable winni when i was wrestling in college. I had those amps in that greyish red box. No way around the pip. You felt like your getting a infection with every injection.

Damnwideback90
03-21-2021, 12:20 AM
I decided that taking orals is just not in my best interest. Every single one I've ever tried has wrecked my digestion, causes massive water retention and makes me feel like shit. Plus I have a family history of cirrhosis of the liver(all of them were severe alcoholics). But before all the side effects happen, Anadrol always made me feel full, solid and strong.

So my next massing cycle I would like to run and injectable version, but no one in my friends circle has ever used it or has access to it. So I'd like to see what you guys have to say.

I tried dutch's injectable dbol and anadrol. Haven't finished either bottle. I use it as a p.w.o sometimes. I have the same digestive problems on certain orals as well. Also the loss of appetite on certain ones. It works well no doubt. Just the pip is there a Lil but the obnoxious thing is the fucking frequency of injections. If you don't mind that then go for it. I believe injectable orals still pass through your liver.

1500Test
03-21-2021, 12:47 AM
I've run injectable anadrol and the main thing that comes to mind, like others have mentioned, is the PIP. When you have to pin every day, it gets really old really fast. As far as results, it def didn't blow me away. Some guys really like the injectable orals but its not my cup of tea personally.

caterpillarD9
03-21-2021, 01:35 AM
Omg pinning the milky white liquid of fuckery, it literally made me limp around for a solid few days, then I also almost felt like it gave me mild cold like symptoms like overall body aches. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seymour Butts
03-21-2021, 02:20 AM
I have done both, oral and liquid. I love the oral because it’s convient and easy. I didn’t really see any difference with the liquid. I don’t remember much pip but the smell is crazy. When I sweat at the gym I can smell it coming through my pours. Smelled like diesel fuel. The biggest draw back for me was pinning everyday. After a while my ass cheeks felt like a pin cushion. I tried every other day but not the same effect. Either one works great, just really your preference. I still use oral Adrol, and still love it.
I do 50mg a day in one dose, first thing in the morning, one hour before the gym. It rocks

Hope this helps.

Seymour Butts
03-21-2021, 02:24 AM
If you’re looking to pin daily, checkout Ment too. A little different, but works great, if you can find legit stuff. I am currently pinning 50mg eod with Ment, and love it.

Damnwideback90
03-21-2021, 03:43 AM
Omg pinning the milky white liquid of fuckery, it literally made me limp around for a solid few days, then I also almost felt like it gave me mild cold like symptoms like overall body aches. Good stuff!

That's what i was talking about. The water based. Shit was crippling

Damnwideback90
03-21-2021, 03:46 AM
If you’re looking to pin daily, checkout Ment too. A little different, but works great, if you can find legit stuff. I am currently pinning 50mg eod with Ment, and love it.

Trest isn't a injectable oral and has nothing to do with anadrol injt?

9TMARE
03-21-2021, 04:15 AM

I have similar issues with taking orals as well.
If you split the dose up all throughout the day helps a little.

I have tried a number of inject orals... Winny, Adrol, Dbol, Sdrol

The PIP will depend mostly on how it’s brewed but I tell you this much, it hurts like a mother.
Adrol inject specifically has been the worst. Winny 2nd.

Dbol/Sdrol not so much at all.

ED pins for stuff like this would be most beneficial. I’m running Dbol inject right now. It’s a pain to pin daily but I’m noticing some gains, a little strength and size. But it 100% beats the nausea and appetite suppression from oral tabs/caps.

element100000
03-21-2021, 10:00 AM
Never tried this but I’ve had water based winny. I loved the results but p
PIP was a total bitch. Water based anything seems to come at a high price lol

Seymour Butts
03-21-2021, 11:21 AM
Trest isn't a injectable oral and has nothing to do with anadrol injt?

It was just a suggestion dude. Lighten up Francis.

Damnwideback90
03-21-2021, 02:36 PM
It was just a suggestion dude. Lighten up Francis.

Idk who Francis is. I wasn't coming at you at all. I was just wondering. How the topic of trestolone was brought up in injct Adrol.