PDA

View Full Version : Only BA for Test E and Test cyp

Dallas405
03-27-2021, 10:43 PM
I was reading some of the sticky's and there is on by Animal/banned so I can't pm him and ask so I thought I'd pick your brains.

In the first 4 recipes he dose not use BB at all and uses 5%BA only can some guys chime in why his thread is a STICKY as my reading of it didn't seem like good information. I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Cheers Dallas

Caustic Charm
03-28-2021, 01:22 AM
I was reading some of the sticky's and there is on by Animal/banned so I can't pm him and ask so I thought I'd pick your brains.

In the first 4 recipes he dose not use BB at all and uses 5%BA only can some guys chime in why his thread is a STICKY as my reading of it didn't seem like good information. I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Cheers Dallas

I wouldn’t do that on a dare. That much alcohol would burn like a motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dallas405
03-28-2021, 01:25 AM
I wouldn’t do that on a dare. That much alcohol would burn like a motherfucker

I thought the same there is some very questionable info in some of the stickys they need a mood to go through them and up date them for sure I just didn't want to put someone on blasts for shit information as per BOP COC

ski748134
03-28-2021, 03:08 AM
bb is solvent ba is to keep gear clean for regular gear I always go 18% bb 2%ba never had issues

Dallas405
03-28-2021, 07:13 AM
bb is solvent ba is to keep gear clean for regular gear I always go 18% bb 2%ba never had issues

Same brother some i use less BB like 12% on test e but running 5% BA is crazy with NO ba thats what the sticky is telling people and if your new and follow that recipe 1, your gear is fucked 2, if you pinn that gear your fucked. Can I suggest you been a mood to fix the Sticky Thread so no one get hurt.

Cheers

Christiefresh1
03-31-2021, 03:46 PM
Good luck getting test cyp to hold with no bb ��. And 5% ba would be like pouring vinegar into a wound lol

Jaxz
03-31-2021, 08:25 PM
You probably can get away with like 15% bb in test E but that depends o. The weather . Now test C will crash .5% ba is going to set a fire under ur ass lol. I never use over 1% ba for the most part

Caustic Charm
03-31-2021, 08:28 PM
You probably can get away with like 15% bb in test E but that depends o. The weather . Now test C will crash .5% ba is going to set a fire under ur ass lol. I never use over 1% ba for the most part

1% BA and I can make test enanthate hold at 10% BB. But it’s not as durable for shipping

astevens2
04-14-2021, 09:58 PM
The only reason I can see people going that high on the BA is if they don't want to take the time to filter it, which is a horrible idea. I usually go with 2/20 BA/BB. The BB is to to keep the hormone in solution and prevent crashing. The BA is to keep a sterile environment. Real phrm test is usually made with 0.09% BA, just an fyi.