PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out your bitcoin

astevens2
03-30-2021, 06:36 PM
What are some ways you guys like to convert your bitcoins into actual cash. Say if you have bitcoins in a wallet and you want to be able to actually put money in your pocket instead of just using the wallet to send bitcoin to others. You can PM me if you dont want to post here. Thank you.

*XXL
03-30-2021, 06:40 PM
What are some ways you guys like to convert your bitcoins into actual cash. Say if you have bitcoins in a wallet and you want to be able to actually put money in your pocket instead of just using the wallet to send bitcoin to others. You can PM me if you dont want to post here. Thank you.

BTC ATM [emoji3581]

NightHawkDC2
04-13-2021, 03:04 AM

Personally, my wallet at my exchange is linked w/ my checking acct, so I can transfer cash to/from the acct.

9TMARE
04-13-2021, 03:06 AM
Personally, my wallet at my exchange is linked w/ my checking acct, so I can transfer cash to/from the acct.

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishWhisperer1972
04-13-2021, 12:36 PM
What is the best and easiest bitcoin place to buy and send ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

9TMARE
04-13-2021, 06:22 PM
Voyager and cash app works for me. For some apps there is a waiting period for you to send.
When I first used cash app it was 5 days
Voyager was instant for me but I hear others with a 5 day wait as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk