PDA

View Full Version : call me ignorant i have questions.

polarbear
04-06-2021, 12:40 PM
i have never dealt with bitcoin before, so i'm a noob and need a little help in sending.
i have recently opened an account with coinbase. i am ignorant about sending bitcoin. i've ask two sponsors to help with understanding, but they fail to give me specifics which i really need to understand, if i am going to send btc. after going through several informationals i understand better, but not all of it.

one of my questions was how i know when i can use the btc. i got an email stating it was ready, finally after 12 days i get to use it. so that got answered.

next is when i send. the send box reads amount which i put in. then reads mobile, email, address. is this where i put the string of numbers/letters for the wallet? the last guy i spoke with wrote that i needed to top it up. i have no idea what that means, i know there is a minor's fee. is that what he is talking about, and how do i know how much to top it with?

after i put the btc in and address for the wallet, what do i do next.
i realize i seem to be very ignorant about this, and i need specific answer, not just send it to .....
thank you guys for the help.

*XXL
04-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Coinbase is the worst. They make you wait and have been known to lock or close accounts.

Download Blockchain, it’s one of the best. You can buy btc right in the wallet.

The wallet address to send is the other persons. Someone would give that to you once your ready to send to them.

Once it’s pasted in, and the amount is typed in, you hit send. That’s it, it’s done.

Leoterelli250
04-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Yea i second blockchain. Wait for 7 days is not ok

Exo-Gen
04-06-2021, 03:10 PM
Coinbase sucks

I provide with my full attention BTC help for my customers.

IRISHOAK
04-06-2021, 03:46 PM
i have never dealt with bitcoin before, so i'm a noob and need a little help in sending.
i have recently opened an account with coinbase. i am ignorant about sending bitcoin. i've ask two sponsors to help with understanding, but they fail to give me specifics which i really need to understand, if i am going to send btc. after going through several informationals i understand better, but not all of it.

one of my questions was how i know when i can use the btc. i got an email stating it was ready, finally after 12 days i get to use it. so that got answered.

next is when i send. the send box reads amount which i put in. then reads mobile, email, address. is this where i put the string of numbers/letters for the wallet? the last guy i spoke with wrote that i needed to top it up. i have no idea what that means, i know there is a minor's fee. is that what he is talking about, and how do i know how much to top it with?

after i put the btc in and address for the wallet, what do i do next.
i realize i seem to be very ignorant about this, and i need specific answer, not just send it to .....
thank you guys for the help.

You're not alone, I tried setting all that shit up once & quit after the 3rd app I had to download.
I know its great for what we do but fuck is that shit frustrating, multiple apps, wallets, chains, blocks, fluctuating values, availability issues. I dont like having 6 types of software between me & my money. Lol!

Somebody here can def help you, all I can do is wish you good luck man.

murph
04-06-2021, 05:03 PM
I am 100% with you IrishOak tried once and still have money out there some place not really sure

QUOTE=IRISHOAK;1221644]You're not alone, I tried setting all that shit up once & quit after the 3rd app I had to download.
I know its great for what we do but fuck is that shit frustrating, multiple apps, wallets, chains, blocks, fluctuating values, availability issues. I dont like having 6 types of software between me & my money. Lol!

Somebody here can def help you, all I can do is wish you good luck man.[/QUOTE]

polarbear
04-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Coinbase is the worst. They make you wait and have been known to lock or close accounts.

Download Blockchain, it’s one of the best. You can buy btc right in the wallet.

The wallet address to send is the other persons. Someone would give that to you once your ready to send to them.

Once it’s pasted in, and the amount is typed in, you hit send. That’s it, it’s done.

so i ordered yesterday, i got the address, but he told me to top it up. what does that mean exactly? is it the fee for the minors'? if so how do i know what the fee range is and what is the recommended amount? it doesn't show anything about minor fee in the block to send. was i correct in where i put the address or not? also, how do i transfer what i have in coinbase to blockchain, when i figure out blockchain. i'm one of those people that needs to understand how things work to be able to use them, otherwise it might as well be greek to me. lol i'm guessing it is always best to not include a message as with wu.
thanks

polarbear
04-06-2021, 05:50 PM
thanks guys, because i can use all the help i can get here. luckily i've manage to gain a little more patience in my old age.lol

*XXL
04-06-2021, 06:01 PM
so i ordered yesterday, i got the address, but he told me to top it up. what does that mean exactly? is it the fee for the minors'? if so how do i know what the fee range is and what is the recommended amount? it doesn't show anything about minor fee in the block to send. was i correct in where i put the address or not? also, how do i transfer what i have in coinbase to blockchain, when i figure out blockchain. i'm one of those people that needs to understand how things work to be able to use them, otherwise it might as well be greek to me. lol i'm guessing it is always best to not include a message as with wu.
thanks

My guess is you didn’t send the right amount of funds without the fee to them.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

polarbear
04-06-2021, 06:03 PM
i haven't sent any funds at all, yet, because i was confused about top it off an how much.

polarbear
04-06-2021, 06:05 PM
My guess is you didn’t send the right amount of funds without the fee to them.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

i haven't sent any funds at all, yet, because i was confused about top it off and how much.

Exo-Gen
04-06-2021, 07:46 PM
i haven't sent any funds at all, yet, because i was confused about top it off and how much.

I dont even know what that means lol. Maybe round it up. People need to be taught in layman's terms. Not a Native American Mohawk language code talker. Next time come see me please

polarbear
04-06-2021, 07:51 PM
I dont even know what that means lol. Maybe round it up. People need to be taught in layman's terms. Not a Native American Mohawk language code talker. Next time come see me please

LOL, anyways what do i do about the fee? how much and how do i signify what the fee is and how much the one i'm sending it to get? like i said, it's greek to me until i understand it. once that happens i can send.

Exo-Gen
04-06-2021, 09:12 PM
LOL, anyways what do i do about the fee? how much and how do i signify what the fee is and how much the one i'm sending it to get? like i said, it's greek to me until i understand it. once that happens i can send.

Your using the worst app. You may make a payment and theyll hold it for 10 days and you have to fight them or just wait. I cant tell you the fees on that app. Sending BTC fees can fluctuate. Might be 1.50 could be 10 bucks

Have you gone all the way as far as you can go without pressing send ? And it doesnt tell you how much your about to send?

Exo-Gen
04-06-2021, 09:16 PM
For me to send 200 bucks cost me 8 bucks from one BTC address to the other. I just did it now in live time. Now thats not buying the BTC thats the fee to send it

*XXL
04-06-2021, 09:22 PM

Maybe they are saying, too it off with extra so when you send with free they get their Total amount. No idea. What I can tell you is learning BTC through EXO and sending to EXO is way easier than this [emoji23]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

*XXL
04-06-2021, 09:23 PM

This made me laugh “mohawk language code talker” [emoji38]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

*XXL
04-06-2021, 09:24 PM

Solution, email or Wickr Exo. This would be figured out already.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

polarbear
04-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Solution, email or Wickr Exo. This would be figured out already.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

it gets a bit discouraging to say the least brother. can i open a blockchain account and send my btc there from coinbase without the problems. i do not know all the difference sites that handle btc, so i'm still a bit in the dark about it. i'm working on it. can i get all the btc out of coinbase or will they make me leave some in.
i know i keep asking a lot of questions, but looking through all the post here on it, does not explain a lot of things.
that mohawk language talker was good.

*XXL
04-06-2021, 10:13 PM
it gets a bit discouraging to say the least brother. can i open a blockchain account and send my btc there from coinbase without the problems. i do not know all the difference sites that handle btc, so i'm still a bit in the dark about it. i'm working on it. can i get all the btc out of coinbase or will they make me leave some in.
i know i keep asking a lot of questions, but looking through all the post here on it, does not explain a lot of things.
that mohawk language talker was good.

You can send it all to blockchain wallet.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

vodka100p
04-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Not sure if it would be easier but what about using cashApp? You can buy and send BTC there instantly.

polarbear
04-06-2021, 11:01 PM
Not sure if it would be easier but what about using cashApp? You can buy and send BTC there instantly.

i don't think we have an atm here, if that is what you're talking about.

gihbo
04-06-2021, 11:27 PM
youtube- how do i send bitcoin with coinbase. There are many videos made for noobs

NightHawkDC2
04-13-2021, 03:14 AM
Coinbase sucks

I provide with my full attention BTC help for my customers.

I think I bought some BTC & sent to some sponsors. CB shut my sh*t down (I think it was CB). Anyway, my app was shut down for engaging in *less than legal* activities, and I don't want to run that risk w/ the Gemini acct I have b/c I have BTC Holdings in Gemini and mostly buy there.

Would you recommend sending the BTC to an intermediary Wallet and on to the sponsor if doing something *less than* legal?

Caustic Charm
04-16-2021, 12:54 AM

Damn skippy. I’ve done the “you didn’t send enough” bullshit before. Then a week later, the amount you sent is worth 40 bucks more than what you sent. So now, I pay exactly what is asked for at the moment of sale. What bitcoin does after that is not my problem. It’s the benefit/downside of taking bitcoin as payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
04-16-2021, 12:56 AM
Ok so in case you don’t know, you can now send bitcoin using cashapp and a cashtag handle. This is now incredibly easy to do. Cashapp for the win, not because it’s the cheapest, but because of convenience and it’s still inexpensive.

Mallon3194
12-27-2022, 03:34 AM
You can send it all to blockchain wallet.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

To do this I understand, but what do newbies need to do to keep off the grid?

*XXL
12-27-2022, 01:56 PM
To do this I understand, but what do newbies need to do to keep off the grid?

Well, BTC ATM is the most anonymous.

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Anyone new gets 2 FREE TEST!