PDA

View Full Version : Wallet

Truegrit555
04-13-2021, 01:27 AM
Do you guys know of any free wallet services ? Which is easiest to use and what not ?

kubes
04-13-2021, 01:30 AM
Wallet or exchange?

Truegrit555
04-13-2021, 05:29 PM
Wallet or exchange?

No idea man I just need to be able to purchase the coinage and send it

kubes
04-14-2021, 01:18 AM
No idea man I just need to be able to purchase the coinage and send it

Your starting from scratch. Go through and read the Bitcoin sticky’s. It’s not complicated but some think it is. You have to buy btc from an exchange and then move it to a wallet

Damnwideback90
04-14-2021, 03:49 AM
Do you guys know of any free wallet services ? Which is easiest to use and what not ?

Im trying to figure out crypto as well. I'm scared of losing my money. If you figure it out being new to it as i am please message me

9TMARE
04-14-2021, 04:19 AM
Im trying to figure out crypto as well. I'm scared of losing my money. If you figure it out being new to it as i am please message me

There’s a chance you lose some or gain some of you decide to leave it in there.

If your ready to order you just buy enough and send right away and no losing or gaining.

Check out Voyager app. It seems to be the easiest for me personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
04-16-2021, 12:57 AM
There’s a chance you lose some or gain some of you decide to leave it in there.

If your ready to order you just buy enough and send right away and no losing or gaining.

Check out Voyager app. It seems to be the easiest for me personally

Voyager had a lot of outages. I use my wallet frequently. So I may see outages more often than the rest of you.

polarbear
04-16-2021, 03:50 AM
okay fuckers, i tried coinbase, and it does suck from my point of view. i opened an account and could not open a wallet. the up side was that i changed my btc to usd and was able to deposit it back to my bank account. made a little money off it. i don't have anything in it now.

i opened a blockchain account/wallet. it is a wallet to start with. putting funds in is a little fucked, but it is working. i get emails stating i can not send my btc for 14 days due to safety of them and me. i've dumped 400 in it so far and i need to dump some more so i can make my order. so far, so good. it mostly is a matter of waiting for the funds to clear at this point. there may be other sites that do better than this, but my main concern is being able to use it to buy the gear i wish. i order ahead and make my own, so the delay i can handle. it's just the bullshit one has to go through to get to where they are going. it takes a few days for funds to clear when i buy btc. just offering where i'm at this thus far for you guys looking into this for a means of working with a sponsor. i read there are easier ones to work with, but so far i'm still looking. i do most everything from a desktop, so there is that as well and i do not think we have an atm in my area.

curthurley
04-17-2021, 04:39 PM
okay fuckers, i tried coinbase, and it does suck from my point of view. i opened an account and could not open a wallet. the up side was that i changed my btc to usd and was able to deposit it back to my bank account. made a little money off it. i don't have anything in it now.

i opened a blockchain account/wallet. it is a wallet to start with. putting funds in is a little fucked, but it is working. i get emails stating i can not send my btc for 14 days due to safety of them and me. i've dumped 400 in it so far and i need to dump some more so i can make my order. so far, so good. it mostly is a matter of waiting for the funds to clear at this point. there may be other sites that do better than this, but my main concern is being able to use it to buy the gear i wish. i order ahead and make my own, so the delay i can handle. it's just the bullshit one has to go through to get to where they are going. it takes a few days for funds to clear when i buy btc. just offering where i'm at this thus far for you guys looking into this for a means of working with a sponsor. i read there are easier ones to work with, but so far i'm still looking. i do most everything from a desktop, so there is that as well and i do not think we have an atm in my area.

Hey, I started from scratch as well. Downloaded Coinbase, didn't like it. Downloaded, Exodus, didn't like it. Downloaded Atomic and love it. highly, highly, recommend taking a look at Atomic Wallet. Seems to be very user friendly. The exchange and everything is all there. And no I don't work for nor did I design Atomic Wallet lol. I'm also using the desktop version. Most of the experts I read say to use a desktop version. Good luck brother.

*XXL
04-19-2021, 01:14 AM
Exodus
Blockchain
Atomic
Binance
Voyager

polarbear
04-21-2021, 10:37 PM
i tried coinbase and it is more hassle than it's worth. i opened a blockchain wallet, which was easy, but you have to wait to add btc up at first. they put limits on it and you need to upgrade to gold level to be able to put in enough at a time. problem is they hold your bitcoin for up to 14 days for "safety reason" so i still can't send it yet and that sucks big time, because the market dropped and i've lost over seventy dollars just waiting. so wait some more and hope. glad i got enough gear for now.

kubes
04-23-2021, 12:47 AM
Exodus
Blockchain
Atomic
Binance
Voyager

Electrum is another good hard wallet

*XXL
04-23-2021, 12:58 AM
Electrum is another good hard wallet

Yup. I would say for most that would be a tough one to learn. It’s easy but a good storage site.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

kubes
04-23-2021, 01:18 AM
Yup. I would say for most that would be a tough one to learn. It’s easy but a good storage site.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Keeps your coin safe I like mycelium too

*XXL
04-23-2021, 01:19 AM
Keeps your coin safe I like mycelium too

Yup. That’s my fav on phone. Simple.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

kubes
04-23-2021, 01:22 AM
Yup. That’s my fav on phone. Simple.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Easiest one to use I have ever tried

IronFox
04-23-2021, 01:52 AM
I use Coinmama as the exchange and blockchain for the external wallet. Their fees are a bit high and my bank charges $20 to make a transfer via my debit card...but that combo works for me for now. I also use CashApp as well to buy coin and then send to my blockchain. Took me a while to wrap my dumb noggin around bitcoin as that's the only game in town as MG and WU are cracking down hard on transfers to other countries.

Nwill135
04-23-2021, 11:56 AM
I see blockchain now is requiring me to verify my identity to send coins. Is this new? Never had to verify previously.

I always bought from Coinbase, sent to blockchain, and then sent coins as needed.