PDA

View Full Version : First cycle with more than one compound

bulldogger
04-22-2021, 02:37 AM
Howdy guys

Got a question. I get the first cycle should always be test only did that. I am still running test for blood issues but been asked about second cycles and using two compounds. Now here is what i want to know many cycles will have an oral kickstarter oral like dboll. SO say their second cycle is deca/eg and test likely 500mg. I always advise checking boards but a couple worry about freaking big brother. So would you say wait to add the kick starter for a third cycle or is a second cycle ok. They would be moderate dosages and all the guys are on trt wtih experience.

Thanks

Also anyone know a good brand of 1ml syring for trt shots? Doc has me on 150mg test cyp a week which is like .75 and seems like a 1ml syringe will be easier to read than the three mil i am using by bd. Thanks.

animal23
04-22-2021, 03:44 PM
Use slin pin for 1ml

I always like to use orals at the end. As for if you should use the oral or not, that's up to you. I would make sure you use nac if you do. Have you ever use a prohormone before?

*XXL
04-22-2021, 03:52 PM
You can get slin pins 27 or 29g online anywhere. I draw with a 3cc and 23g needle. Then backload slin pin, hit rear delts.

Next cycle could be anything. But going with a classic like Test (or Sust) and Deca (or NPP) is good thinking.

You don’t need any oral. For a second cycle I would honestly recommend not to but that’s me. If you do a 19nor like Deca or NpP, make sure you have P5P or caber on hand if needed.

Also Asin just in case as you are upping test.

But if you want an oral, fuck you can add anything. Depends on your goals and what you like.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

bulldogger
04-24-2021, 02:29 AM
d
Use slin pin for 1ml

I always like to use orals at the end. As for if you should use the oral or not, that's up to you. I would make sure you use nac if you do. Have you ever use a prohormone before?

Did 1 and 4 andro that is it. This likeley will be dboll as i am keeping things low for health reasons. I have rich piana 5% which has nac in it LOTS Of it. You are the 5th person who mentioned finishing with orals lately

bulldogger
04-24-2021, 02:30 AM
You can get slin pins 27 or 29g online anywhere. I draw with a 3cc and 23g needle. Then backload slin pin, hit rear delts.

Next cycle could be anything. But going with a classic like Test (or Sust) and Deca (or NPP) is good thinking.

You don’t need any oral. For a second cycle I would honestly recommend not to but that’s me. If you do a 19nor like Deca or NpP, make sure you have P5P or caber on hand if needed.

Also Asin just in case as you are upping test.

But if you want an oral, fuck you can add anything. Depends on your goals and what you like.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Caber can be hard to find and expensive does that ptp or inhibit p actaully help?