PDA

View Full Version : Low libido?

Rake
03-01-2013, 08:19 PM
The term Libido is always talked about on these sites and I want to know what is meant by people using the term. Is Libido the desire to have sex or is it the ability to function properly while having sex. Example I have never not wanted to have sex but there have been a few times where I did not get off.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

PAiN
03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
The term Libido is always talked about on these sites and I want to know what is meant by people using the term. Is Libido the desire to have sex or is it the ability to function properly while having sex. Example I have never not wanted to have sex but there have been a few times where I did not get off.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

It is the sexual desire for sex. Sigmund Freud defined libido as the instinct energy or force and is the driving force of all behavior.

Welcome to BOP. Be sure to give us an intro and let us know where your from.

toppjimie
03-20-2013, 03:56 PM
In "Layman's" Terms..,HORNY!!!

Greenegorilla2
03-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Ahh the un controllable test boner!

slash75cmd
05-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Test combined with masteron equals super uncontrollable boner!

Smoove
05-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Let your estrogen levels get out of whack and you will experience low libido. SUX

Actuated01
05-17-2013, 11:54 PM
^^^happened to me after my first cycle. I lost motivation to do anything at all! Sucked bad!

Smoove
05-18-2013, 03:09 AM
I'm just now really playing with Arimidex and my estrogen. Listening to your body is a trip, but I enjoy the heck out of that Test when my estrogen levels are right!