PDA

View Full Version : blood sugar control on HGH

L0KI
04-28-2021, 11:40 PM
Alright so my fasting blood sugar was mid 70’s then I did a cycle of BPC-157 & TB500 I got off Alibaba and my fasting blood sugar went up to 96. I think I got sent some type of GH secretagogues instead of BPC & TB500 fucking chinese.

So now I am just taking HGH from a reputable source. I am trying to heal up some bad tendinosis. My fasting blood sugar has been consistently 105-106 and I’ve only been on 4iu GH a day for less then a month.

- I am gonna do Keto for 2 weeks

- Up the cardio

-Take berberine 500-1000mg 3-4 times a day with meals

- 600mg ALA every time I take a berberine

- 500mg chromium piccolonate ED

- 10 minute walks after every meal

Anybody have anything to add I should be doing? This is my first run with GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnMcc
04-29-2021, 01:36 AM
Alright so my fasting blood sugar was mid 70’s then I did a cycle of BPC-157 & TB500 I got off Alibaba and my fasting blood sugar went up to 96. I think I got sent some type of GH secretagogues instead of BPC & TB500 fucking chinese.

So now I am just taking HGH from a reputable source. I am trying to heal up some bad tendinosis. My fasting blood sugar has been consistently 105-106 and I’ve only been on 4iu GH a day for less then a month.

- I am gonna do Keto for 2 weeks

- Up the cardio

-Take berberine 500-1000mg 3-4 times a day with meals

- 600mg ALA every time I take a berberine

- 500mg chromium piccolonate ED

- 10 minute walks after every meal

Anybody have anything to add I should be doing? This is my first run with GH.

Sounds like you have a good game plan for lower fasting blood sugar bro, maybe once you get it down where you want you can do mini fasts on nonlifting days or eat more keto style on these days to maintain. Then implement carbs on lifting days to help with energy levels and fullness. I hope you get things under control, let us know how it goes as you progress through this.

L0KI
04-29-2021, 01:54 AM
That’s a good idea to do keto days or mini fast. I watched a video where John Meadows talked about 24 hour fasts for insulin sensitivity. I think I will incorporate those once a week or so as well as ketoish/low carb day on my rest day once I get it under control.

bigdaddy6900
04-30-2021, 07:38 PM
How can I keep it from lowring blood sugar levels

ilovehgh
05-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Just start with berberine and see how your morning bg looks after 2 weeks, if it's not low enough add other compounds and wait another week or two and check again. I tried keto for a week and shitting turned into a fucking nightmare bro!

I prefer to keep carbs in diet, but on the lower side and I do intermittent fasting so I only eat between 12pm-8pm and I've never felt better. I take 500mg berberine before bed and soon I'll be adding 500-1000mg metformin as well before bed. Keto diet+berberine is no fun lol.