PDA

View Full Version : blockchain is a rip off.

polarbear
05-04-2021, 07:46 PM
well folks i got fucked good by blockchain. they first put a hold my funds for 14 days for my security and their's. the 14 days weren't up for the last deposit, yet, so i was waiting so i could send some btc. anyways someone hacked their system, put my btc coin in my private wallet, then sent all of it, even the amount not yet available to some address. i have an encrypted email service, along with two-factor authentication. both were overridden. now the two-factor authentication doesn't even work when i sign in.
whoever did this did it all on blockchain without blockchain even raising an eyebrow. this was also done after i made a few inquiries about my funds not being made available. so fuck blockchain, fuck bitcoin, fuck all you who sware by it, because i got fucked royally by it. if blockchain would have just made my funds available in the first place without such a lock and notified me, i would have used used the funds.

FishWhisperer1972
05-04-2021, 07:51 PM
well folks i got fucked good by blockchain. they first put a hold my funds for 14 days for my security and their's. the 14 days weren't up for the last deposit, yet, so i was waiting so i could send some btc. anyways someone hacked their system, put my btc coin in my private wallet, then sent all of it, even the amount not yet available to some address. i have an encrypted email service, along with two-factor authentication. both were overridden. now the two-factor authentication doesn't even work when i sign in.
whoever did this did it all on bitcoin without bitcoin even raising an eyebrow. this was also done after i made a few inquiries about my funds not being made available. so fuck blockchain, fuck bitcoin, fuck all you who sware by it, because i got fucked royally by it. if blockchain would have just made my funds available in the first place without such a lock and notified me, i would have used used the funds.Damn that sucks man. I had my first experience with bitcoin today and it went pretty smooth . I only had to wait for my funds for about 30-45 mins . It's a little bit pricey with the fees but other than that no problems buying or sending through Atomic Wallet

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

*XXL
05-04-2021, 08:01 PM
This is crazy. Used blockchain for many many years with no issues. Maybe I might change now lol. Sorry to hear this.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

*XXL
05-04-2021, 08:03 PM
whoever did this did it all on blockchain without blockchain even raising an eyebrow. this was also done after i made a few inquiries about my funds not being made available. so fuck blockchain, fuck bitcoin, fuck all you who sware by it, because i got fucked royally by it. if blockchain would have just made my funds available in the first place without such a lock and notified me, i would have used used the funds.

Blockchain doesn’t lock your funds, your bank does. Still sucks though.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Damnwideback90
05-04-2021, 08:25 PM

How much funds You have in block chain?

polarbear
05-04-2021, 10:49 PM
500+ brother

polarbear
05-04-2021, 10:50 PM
How much funds You have in block chain?

500+ brother. i just got enough in there to order raws.

*XXL
05-04-2021, 10:58 PM
How did it happen with 2-factor authentication? So confusing.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

polarbear
05-04-2021, 10:59 PM
update, i think i managed to speak with someone from blockchain on facebook. however it seems more of a scam than help. they wanted me to deposit another 300 to get my funds back. they ask for my key phrase as well. i told them at this point my key phrase didn't matter, since whoever stole my funds took it all. she said 300 up would be a reasonable amount to get my funds back. i told her 10 was reasonable considering i just lost 500+ from the "MOST SECURE CRYPTO SITE ON THE PLANET." i told her what she was doing seemed more like a scam. she tried to reassure me and even produced credentials, stating no one would try to scam me if they had credentials. what a laugh, like a license can't be forged.
as for me, i'll try wu again, because all i wanted to do was replenish my raws.

polarbear
05-04-2021, 11:02 PM
How did it happen with 2-factor authentication? So confusing.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

good question brother, not to mention i use protonmail and i have to authorize logging into blockchain. so really i don't know. i just know now even though the site shows i have two-factor authentication enabled, it isn't working for some reason.

polarbear
05-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Blockchain doesn’t lock your funds, your bank does. Still sucks though.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

i didn't know it was the bank, but yeah it still fucking sucks big time. i just want everyone here to know how fucked up it went with blockchain.

kubes
05-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Linking your bank to blockchain. Something isn’t adding up. Blockchain is a wallet not an exchange. Are you confusing blockchain with coinbase? I have never once had any issue with blockchain and have never seen that you can buy coin from blockchain only transfer coin from another wallet to your blockchain wallet

*XXL
05-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Linking your bank to blockchain. Something isn’t adding up. Blockchain is a wallet not an exchange. Are you confusing blockchain with coinbase? I have never once had any issue with blockchain and have never seen that you can buy coin from blockchain only transfer coin from another wallet to your blockchain wallet

This year blockchain started allowing people to buy bitcoin in the wallet itself. I think using a credit card

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

kubes
05-05-2021, 12:00 AM
This year blockchain started allowing people to buy bitcoin in the wallet itself. I think using a credit card

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

No I just looked you can swap coins for different coins but no option to buy

kubes
05-05-2021, 12:14 AM
I see it now. I wouldn’t buy coin there. Buy it elsewhere. Then move it to another wallet

Crosstop
05-05-2021, 12:37 AM
I see it now. I wouldn’t buy coin there. Buy it elsewhere. Then move it to another wallet

Same here... I transfer from cash app to blockchain.. I got a good thing going, didn’t want deal with trying to buy at blockchain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*XXL
05-05-2021, 12:47 AM
If anything, cash into BTC ATM, send to wallet. Easiest and safest.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

polarbear
05-05-2021, 01:08 AM

nope, it was blockchain, and yes they do let you buy btc, link bank account and credit cards. when you're ready to send you put btc in your my private wallet to send. i hadn't got to that part, before someone stole it all. i did have coinbase, but couldn't figure out how to transfer it to a wallet or much else, so i cashed it out and opened a blockchain wallet. everything was fine until the day before all the funds were suppose to be available. then presto, i'm fucked.

polarbear
05-05-2021, 01:30 AM

i tell you, it would be more helpful to people if they knew some of these actions before the outset of it all. in this case, it's live and learn the hard way again. it's fucked up i know, but still their security didn't even slow it down, so something more is amiss, especially since i have two-factor authentication on it and it got bypassed and now that doesn't even work even though it's still on.

kubes
05-05-2021, 01:37 AM
i tell you, it would be more helpful to people if they knew some of these actions before the outset of it all. in this case, it's live and learn the hard way again. it's fucked up i know, but still their security didn't even slow it down, so something more is amiss, especially since i have two-factor authentication on it and it got bypassed and now that doesn't even work even though it's still on.

There are lots f sticky’s on Bitcoin. It’s not complicated. Sounds like this guy got his wallet hacked. No idea how that happened. Bottom line is if you link your bank account to buy btc it takes forever for it to fund and I wouldn’t want to make a purchase with a wallet linked to me. You buy Bitcoin then move it to a secure wallet then send funds from your secure wallet. I wouldn’t link a bank account I would either buy with cash through a btc atm or buy with a CC cause buying with a CC is almost instant then you can move the coin

*XXL
05-05-2021, 01:40 AM
There are lots f sticky’s on Bitcoin. It’s not complicated. Sounds like this guy got his wallet hacked. No idea how that happened. Bottom line is if you link your bank account to buy btc it takes forever for it to fund and I wouldn’t want to make a purchase with a wallet linked to me. You buy Bitcoin then move it to a secure wallet then send funds from your secure wallet. I wouldn’t link a bank account I would either buy with cash through a btc atm or buy with a CC cause buying with a CC is almost instant then you can move the coin

Tons of sticky on BTC, YouTube’s, podcasts etc. That’s how I leaned.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

*XXL
05-05-2021, 01:53 AM
How do you know it got hacked?

There was one time I logged into my blockchain. My settings somehow changed and it showed $0.00, but i had WAY more in there. I freaked and was like FUCK, I got hacked.

Well, it was set on Bitcoin Cash for some reason vs Bitcoin. I don’t own Bitcoin cash or any other coin so it showed zero. Took me 5-10min to figure this out.

I just don’t understand how this happened, how you know what this hacker did, where he put the money etc.

Please check your settings.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

kubes
05-05-2021, 01:56 AM
How do you know it got hacked?

There was one time I logged into my blockchain. My settings somehow changed and it showed $0.00, but i had WAY more in there. I freaked and was like FUCK, I got hacked.

Well, it was set on Bitcoin Cash for some reason vs Bitcoin. I don’t own Bitcoin cash or any other coin so it showed zero. Took me 5-10min to figure this out.

I just don’t understand how this happened, how you know what this hacker did, where he put the money etc.

Please check your settings.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

He should be able to look under transactions and see if funds were moved from your wallet to another btc address

*XXL
05-05-2021, 01:57 AM
He should be able to look under transactions and see if funds were moved from your wallet to another btc address

Yup agreed

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Caustic Charm
05-05-2021, 02:16 AM
I may write up a couple of processes for beginners on how to safely invest money without these ridiculous holds. I’ve developed a couple ways thru trial and error. Foe those of you who want to get advanced, but not get fucked over, get KuCoin. It’s a complex and powerful tool, it has a lot of videos on how to use the app.

If you’re just trying to get bitcoin for buying from sponsors, just use cashapp. No hold, and very reasosnable fee

Crosstop
05-05-2021, 02:58 AM
I may write up a couple of processes for beginners on how to safely invest money without these ridiculous holds. I’ve developed a couple ways thru trial and error. Foe those of you who want to get advanced, but not get fucked over, get KuCoin. It’s a complex and powerful tool, it has a lot of videos on how to use the app.

If you’re just trying to get bitcoin for buying from sponsors, just use cashapp. No hold, and very reasosnable fee

Right. That’s what I do.. cash app. I think the fee is like 1%. And then I transfer it to my blockchain wallet

vodka100p
05-05-2021, 09:56 AM
update, i think i managed to speak with someone from blockchain on facebook. however it seems more of a scam than help. they wanted me to deposit another 300 to get my funds back. they ask for my key phrase as well. i told them at this point my key phrase didn't matter, since whoever stole my funds took it all. she said 300 up would be a reasonable amount to get my funds back. i told her 10 was reasonable considering i just lost 500+ from the "MOST SECURE CRYPTO SITE ON THE PLANET." i told her what she was doing seemed more like a scam. she tried to reassure me and even produced credentials, stating no one would try to scam me if they had credentials. what a laugh, like a license can't be forged.
as for me, i'll try wu again, because all i wanted to do was replenish my raws.

You do know that’s a common scam right!?

Damnwideback90
05-05-2021, 12:06 PM
500+ brother. i just got enough in there to order raws.

Wtf i couldn't get verified on cash app for Bitcoin. I downloaded block chain but haven't purchased anything through it. Hope it all pans out my man. Thanks for responding

Damnwideback90
05-05-2021, 12:08 PM

Big bro. Ive tried to get verified through cash app for Bitcoin and can't. Idk why I've tried 4 times now. Still haven't got verified

Caustic Charm
05-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Big bro. Ive tried to get verified through cash app for Bitcoin and can't. Idk why I've tried 4 times now. Still haven't got verified

I’ve heard it’s much slower now that it used to be, I have been using cashapp for over a year to buy it, it took about 24 hours then. I can’t speak to their process now, but I know that once you get verified it’s far better for bitcoin purchases.

*XXL
05-05-2021, 01:27 PM
With cash app for some verification takes seconds, for others weeks. No idea why. Don’t keep trying, just email their customer service. They will help you get verifiers through direct email with them. Once you do buying BTC is easy.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

youngguns
05-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Thanks for info.

If anything, cash into BTC ATM, send to wallet. Easiest and safest.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics