PDA

View Full Version : End of bitcoins??

coalminer78
05-06-2021, 06:21 AM
Good reason to use anything that doesn't wants you to verify.

Court authorizes IRS to seek identities of taxpayers who have used cryptocurrency | Fox Business (https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/court-authorizes-irs-to-seek-identities-of-taxpayers-who-have-used-cryptocurrency)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
05-06-2021, 06:24 AM
Good reason to use anything that doesn't wants you to verify.

Court authorizes IRS to seek identities of taxpayers who have used cryptocurrency | Fox Business (https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/court-authorizes-irs-to-seek-identities-of-taxpayers-who-have-used-cryptocurrency)

That’s just kraken. And change your thread title to something useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnwideback90
05-06-2021, 12:03 PM
That’s just kraken. And change your thread title to something useful

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahajahhahaah

Fedexgunot
05-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Lmao

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

coalminer78
05-06-2021, 03:12 PM
One court case gives other courts reason to grant more info sharing. Next thing u know source x gets bust and now they can get info on everyone that they did transaction with.

Caustic Charm
05-09-2021, 10:34 PM
One court case gives other courts reason to grant more info sharing. Next thing u know source x gets bust and now they can get info on everyone that they did transaction with.

I don’t see a criminal issue...buying bitcoin is legal. Paying for goods with crypto is legal. Now, should we blow up the IRS and start over? Absolutely. But I don’t see the issue at all

IRISHOAK
05-09-2021, 10:43 PM
The IRS got access to all BTC data in 2019.

You really think the tptb were gonna let people move billions of currency around without them being in control and figuring out how to tax & take from the exchanges? Lol!

They let it get fat with no interference, and pretty soon, now that its big, their gonna fire-brand its ass and make it their own.

Damnwideback90
05-10-2021, 12:21 AM
I don’t see a criminal issue...buying bitcoin is legal. Paying for goods with crypto is legal. Now, should we blow up the IRS and start over? Absolutely. But I don’t see the issue at all

Well said

Caustic Charm
05-10-2021, 01:06 AM
The IRS got access to all BTC data in 2019.

You really think the tptb were gonna let people move billions of currency around without them being in control and figuring out how to tax & take from the exchanges? Lol!

They let it get fat with no interference, and pretty soon, now that its big, their gonna fire-brand its ass and make it their own.

Bitcoin yes...cryptocurrency in general, no

IronFox
05-10-2021, 02:31 AM
That article indicates the IRS is only looking for those who have done $20k or more of bitcoin trades on that exchange. Most of us do far less than that unless it's for investments so best thing to do is keep trades (buys and sells) far below that and infrequent to stay off the taxman's radar.

IRISHOAK
05-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Bitcoin yes...cryptocurrency in general, no

The same BIS & IMF create and direct all the crypto, all they are doing is making crypto the new cash so they can get rid of actual cash. Watch, they will all be merged or eliminated until there is 1 central digital currency. All the stories of how these cryptos were developed by outsiders is propaganda to make crypto seem like its "of the people". Lol!

These fuckers have been running the game since forever and there is nothing new under the sun.

I bet the early Americans who walked around with gold coins for currency and didnt pay income tax felt pretty badass too... you see how all that changed into every dollar being taxed & tracked?

Enjoy the freedom of crypto because it aint gonna last. Physical cash is the only true anonymous way to privately exchange funds. Every key stroke & tap on every device is logged.

Are you gonna get busted buying $500 worth of gear over it? Naaaa. but watch how crypto kills cash in the black market and then becomes HIGHLY regulated by all govts.once cash is gone.

Caustic Charm
05-10-2021, 01:08 PM
No brother, the IMF doesn’t run or direct crypto. Yes, this is the first creation of new wealth in our economy in probably 400 years. So yes I imagine the govt is going to make a push to take over, just like any power- hungry faction, group, org, agency. And if people lay down for that like they did for this Covid scam, it might work. But it’s not gonna happen soon

IRISHOAK
05-10-2021, 02:32 PM
No brother, the IMF doesn’t run or direct crypto. Yes, this is the first creation of new wealth in our economy in probably 400 years. So yes I imagine the govt is going to make a push to take over, just like any power- hungry faction, group, org, agency. And if people lay down for that like they did for this Covid scam, it might work. But it’s not gonna happen soon

Dig into the origins of the diff cryptos, research the people involved. Cryptos have no direct link to the IMF, the same people that run it are the originators of crypto. Its the same scam over & over: problem, reaction, solution.

We traded goods for gold.
Then we traded gold for paper.
Then paper for plastic.
Then plastic for microchips.
Now microchips for digital.

Once digital is the only option, whomever controls it will have almost absolute power. Dangerous shit.

MarvelNerd
05-14-2021, 09:07 AM
Dig into the origins of the diff cryptos, research the people involved. Cryptos have no direct link to the IMF, the same people that run it are the originators of crypto. Its the same scam over & over: problem, reaction, solution.

Then paper for plastic.

Once digital is the only option, whomever controls it will have almost absolute power. Dangerous shit.

I believe China has a digital Juan they are starting to use. They can turn your money off immediately. You don’t “comply” you have no way to buy, sell, trade.

littlefrank
05-15-2021, 01:57 PM
You want to stay more hidden and off the books use Monero

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 03:54 PM

Then paper for plastic.

I know the profiles of several crypto guys, and none of them have anything to do with the iMF. Mathematicians and professors, computers geeks.

IRISHOAK
05-15-2021, 05:06 PM
I know the profiles of several crypto guys, and none of them have anything to do with the iMF. Mathematicians and professors, computers geeks.

Yes but what think-tanks do they belong too? Do they attend Bilderberg? Who are their spouses?
Im not saying that literal IMF employees are running crypto, that would be pretty obvious.

Crypto is all part of a larger plan to move everything digital. They have to make it exciting & cool at first to get people using it, get the black market coverted off cash, to gain complete, remote control over all currency.

The people that run shit are not going to allow any wild west shit involving currency, they just sold us the next phase of their plan by making us feel like cowboys, gunslingers & entrepreneurs in a "brave new era", a "chance for the little guy to build wealth like the giants do."

Its all owned.

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 06:49 PM
Yes but what think-tanks do they belong too? Do they attend Bilderberg? Who are their spouses?
Im not saying that literal IMF employees are running crypto, that would be pretty obvious.

Crypto is all part of a larger plan to move everything digital. They have to make it exciting & cool at first to get people using it, get the black market coverted off cash, to gain complete, remote control over all currency.

The people that run shit are not going to allow any wild west shit involving currency, they just sold us the next phase of their plan by making us feel like cowboys, gunslingers & entrepreneurs in a "brave new era", a "chance for the little guy to build wealth like the giants do."

Its all owned.

Well, in this day and time, where conspiracies are around every corner, yours has logic and would hold water in an average discussion. There is a clash coming, you’re right about that part

IRISHOAK
05-20-2021, 05:46 PM
A little manipulation by the Chi-Comms...

China Crypto Ban Triggers Crash, Wiping Out Almost $1 Trillion In Cryptocurrency Market Cap | The Daily Wire (https://www.dailywire.com/news/china-crypto-ban-triggers-crash-wiping-out-almost-1-trillion-in-cryptocurrency-market-cap?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0BljXh3lM_hUl1KLVRNZjlEgEVj638s9uQDva8z rWxPOFtVUtCqmnYwPo)

Caustic Charm
05-21-2021, 01:55 AM
A little manipulation by the Chi-Comms...

China Crypto Ban Triggers Crash, Wiping Out Almost $1 Trillion In Cryptocurrency Market Cap | The Daily Wire (https://www.dailywire.com/news/china-crypto-ban-triggers-crash-wiping-out-almost-1-trillion-in-cryptocurrency-market-cap?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0BljXh3lM_hUl1KLVRNZjlEgEVj638s9uQDva8z rWxPOFtVUtCqmnYwPo)

Dirtiest fucks on the planet. Nobody should be surprised

*XXL
05-21-2021, 02:35 AM
It’s all market manipulation. By whales, institutional players etc that work together to push it up, and push it down....so people sell and they make bank.

I have listened to ton of BTC experts and the China Bitcoin ban isn’t true. It’s a piece of the market manipulation/tricks/games/investment strategy. They have made so much on BTC that when it drops they still have shit ton profit.

Most sell, they buy and own more and then BTC rises over time, they profit.

That’s my take on the strategy of what’s going on. Power of institutions on the market.

Fuck them! I am buying [emoji23]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Caustic Charm
05-21-2021, 02:37 AM
It killed me. I lost 50% in 36 hours. I had to get out, cause I had no idea when it would come back up. Next time it happens, I’ll have a steadier hand.

IRISHOAK
05-21-2021, 03:08 AM
It’s all market manipulation. By whales, institutional players etc that work together to push it up, and push it down....so people sell and they make bank.

I have listened to ton of BTC experts and the China Bitcoin ban isn’t true. It’s a piece of the market manipulation/tricks/games/investment strategy. They have made so much on BTC that when it drops they still have shit ton profit.

Most sell, they buy and own more and then BTC rises over time, they profit.

That’s my take on the strategy of what’s going on. Power of institutions on the market.

Fuck them! I am buying [emoji23]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

YUP!

IRISHOAK
06-13-2021, 11:37 PM
A system like this is the endgame. Complete remote control of all wealth and all transactions.

WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data
- Google Patents (https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en)

Really read this whole thing if you want to know what the plan is. #MOTB

Caustic Charm
06-14-2021, 03:46 AM
A system like this is the endgame. Complete remote control of all wealth and all transactions.

WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data
- Google Patents (https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en)

Really read this whole thing if you want to know what the plan is. #MOTB

Hookers are gonna be happy AF. They get paid when they hump. They’ll probably get their own cryptocurrency as well. Abbreviations will be 2BIT. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Rampage2671
06-17-2021, 04:28 PM
Got an email today from blockchain asking for bank statements, paycheck stubs, etc. Account is frozen until I provide all financials to them. This is not good for us at all

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
06-17-2021, 04:32 PM
Got an email today from blockchain asking for bank statements, paycheck stubs, etc. Account is frozen until I provide all financials to them. This is not good for us at all

Its the same as everything else... its all the wild west until its big enough that its profitable to control.

*XXL
06-17-2021, 06:09 PM
Bitcoin isn’t dead. Fuck some counties are trying to adopt it as a currency right now. The market falls and people predict doom and gloom. But if you study the market, that’s all part of the plan so the whales and 1% buy up all the BTC. Market manipulation cause they can. It’s not the stock market.

I have gotten no emails and I have many BTC wallets. My guess is it’s spam.

Secondly, if you didn’t buy shit tons BTC when it hit 30-31k shame on you. I did and already banking.

We are in a back test. Hit 40k now dropping to 38, could hit 36. This is a good back test and good test before it starts slowing going up and by end of year passing 60k and hopefully hitting 6 figures.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
[emoji845]NO MIN if you’re new[emoji845]

IRISHOAK
06-17-2021, 07:18 PM
Bitcoin isn’t dead. Fuck some counties are trying to adopt it as a currency right now. The market falls and people predict doom and gloom. But if you study the market, that’s all part of the plan so the whales and 1% buy up all the BTC. Market manipulation cause they can. It’s not the stock market.

I have gotten no emails and I have many BTC wallets. My guess is it’s spam.

Secondly, if you didn’t buy shit tons BTC when it hit 30-31k shame on you. I did and already banking.

We are in a back test. Hit 40k now dropping to 38, could hit 36. This is a good back test and good test before it starts slowing going up and by end of year passing 60k and hopefully hitting 6 figures.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
[emoji845]NO MIN if you’re new[emoji845]

Take advantage while you can - no doubt!

Gainzbruh
04-23-2022, 08:12 PM
I've been looking at pirate coin and monero for privacy. But it's to be seen how good they are.

If central bankers try to dominate commerce, I could see a decentralized bartering system become an ultimate solution to ending currency and fiat games. Sort of like ebay but instead of trading currency, you trade valuable items or services.

Dont wanna be old
04-24-2022, 12:29 AM
What if Elon familiarizes more people with Doge ?
Twitter could be the Segway ?
None the less I will toss a few bucks in there .
DWBO

kubes
04-24-2022, 02:38 AM

Is it really from blockchain? I doubt it. Check the email header