PDA

View Full Version : Bulking cycles

lilman92
05-08-2021, 05:11 PM
Alright guys I am new to the page an all this but alright guys I am a 29 year old man been about 79/80 kg an been off an on for a few years now I am looking to start my bulking cycle an was looking for some advice at the point I was gonna run
Per week
550mg test e
200mg tren e
300mg deca
Or
Test e 500
Tren e 400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*XXL
05-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Alright guys I am new to the page an all this but alright guys I am a 29 year old man been about 79/80 kg an been off an on for a few years now I am looking to start my bulking cycle an was looking for some advice at the point I was gonna run
Per week
550mg test e
200mg tren e
300mg deca
Or
Test e 500
Tren e 400

Would want to know more about you but I am no fan of two 19nor together like tren and deca.

But I am a fan of higher test then tren. Make you have p5p or caber on hand if needed.

How long is the cycle?
Any orals?
Any AI?
Goals?
Diet?
Workout regimen?
On any meds etc?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Comerford
05-08-2021, 07:37 PM
You better take TrenA than E.
If you get serious problems with Tren,mentally or physically,TrenA is very quick gone.

*XXL
05-08-2021, 08:06 PM
You better take TrenA than E.
If you get serious problems with Tren,mentally or physically,TrenA is very quick gone.

True true. I find, in my experience, most get sides cause they dose it to high for them, with low test. With tren e, I find that most guys, especially a second cycle (which is not the best choice) should introduce it lightly. Say tren e 200mg with 400-500mg test.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

lilman92
05-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Would want to know more about you but I am no fan of two 19nor together like tren and deca.

But I am a fan of higher test then tren. Make you have p5p or caber on hand if needed.

How long is the cycle?
Any orals?
Any AI?
Goals?
Diet?
Workout regimen?
On any meds etc?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Gonna run cycle 12 weeks
0 orals
0 ais there is needed tho as never had a prop before with this 2
Got a good 4000kal diet plan
Doing volume training
No meds

In the past I have ran tren e in the past an never had any props

Crosstop
05-08-2021, 10:46 PM
Gonna run cycle 12 weeks
0 orals
0 ais there is needed tho as never had a prop before with this 2
Got a good 4000kal diet plan
Doing volume training
No meds

In the past I have ran tren e in the past an never had any props

Even though you think you don’t need A.I. or caber, you should always have them on hand. Just saying... things can get bad real quick and not having the proper back up can be a BIG issue.

Zeus_Juice
05-23-2021, 06:27 AM
I was doing a cycle close to this minus the deca. It was a simple test E 250/tren E 200 pinned 2x a week and i was taking anavar 40mgs daily (12 week cycle)

I havent taken deca in years.once i tried NPP my life was forever changed lol

Mr.Smith45
05-23-2021, 11:27 AM
Agree with all this, to sum it up, pick a 19 nor, one or the other, run test higher than tren or deca, def. keep AI on hand and get bloods to confirm everything where you need it to be, NPP was also mentioned to sub for deca, some say they hold less water on NPP. Some will say they've ran 2 - 19 nors before, but not if you don't know how each compound affects you on it's own. This is a long game, the short cuts could hurt you. Make sure to run bloods, the only way to know how your body handles the compounds. DON'T GO BY HOW YOU FEEL.

Unknown348
05-23-2021, 02:33 PM
Defiantly agree with keeping ai on hand and ready to go. Don’t want to have to wait 2-4 weeks to get some after a problem starts. As for deca with tren I’d go one or the other. I find tren to be better personally to cut because no matter what I eat I’m still super lean on it. Deca just makes me sleepy 24/7 for some reason. I agree with NPP less water weight so not a dramatic drop after you come off cycle