PDA

View Full Version : Liquid sdrol questions.

glock4319
05-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Never ran this. What’s the pros and cons to this?

Preworkout right? First timer how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*XXL
05-10-2021, 09:35 PM
Supposed to be less toxic on liver. Not sure about that. Hits harder and faster IMO. Usually used as a PWO in liquid and in cycle with tabs

I usually need a bit higher dosage with oil Sdrol. Tabs 10mg is my go to dose but in oil, 20mg works the same. But I only use it here and there, usually leg days. Then take a break and let liver breathe.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Damnwideback90
05-11-2021, 03:45 AM
Supposed to be less toxic on liver. Not sure about that. Hits harder and faster IMO. Usually used as a PWO in liquid and in cycle with tabs

I usually need a bit higher dosage with oil Sdrol. Tabs 10mg is my go to dose but in oil, 20mg works the same. But I only use it here and there, usually leg days. Then take a break and let liver breathe.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Im not questioning you. Im just curious. Why higher dose On the liquid form? Does this go for all orals suspended in oil?

IRISHOAK
05-11-2021, 12:53 PM
I will pretty much always choose an inj version if I have the choice. Particularly with sdrol, on 10mg oral version I feel run down after only a week on it and I end up feeling pumped but not growing much.

The inj version is excellent. 20mg of inj/day (I do 5 days in/ 2 off.) I wake up feeling the new growth overnight after only 3-4 days. I dont get any lethargy and feel full & pumped.
I just cant put up with daily pins for very long or I'd do full cycles with it.

Heres some info from the web on oral vs inj....

"What the article shows is that injectable c-17s bind to SHBG a lot less, so more free steroid is in the blood ready to bind to receptors. Nitrogen retention is greater. The injectable avoids the 1st pass hepatic metabolism and is only subject to the 2nd pass, leading to far less liver damage/stress than when taken orally. Methasterone when taken orally only has a bioavalibility of 50%; for every 10 mg you take orally, 5 mg makes it into the blood. Injected would be 100%.

There is a product dosed at 40 mg/ml which is injectable and users report the results blow oral SD out of the water. People specifically note the lack of lethargy and loss of appetite seen when taken orally doesn't occur when injected. Blood work comes back with LFT being completely normal after 6 weeks at 20 mg/d."

*XXL
05-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Im not questioning you. Im just curious. Why higher dose On the liquid form? Does this go for all orals suspended in oil?

No worries. Not sure the science or if there is any.....but I know that when I take 10mg inject I don’t get much from it using it as a pwo. But if I use 20mg, it’s the same as if I take a 10mg tab.

If I use it for a pwo here and there, it’s for a few weeks then take a break. If in a cycle, 3 weeks on max, and a lot of the times I use it the last 3 weeks of my cycle.

Any inject is less harsh on the liver but, it’s still harsh on the liver.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Damnwideback90
05-11-2021, 01:54 PM
I will pretty much always choose an inj version if I have the choice. Particularly with sdrol, on 10mg oral version I feel run down after only a week on it and I end up feeling pumped but not growing much.

The inj version is excellent. 20mg of inj/day (I do 5 days in/ 2 off.) I wake up feeling the new growth overnight after only 3-4 days. I dont get any lethargy and feel full & pumped.
I just cant put up with daily pins for very long or I'd do full cycles with it.

Heres some info from the web on oral vs inj....

"What the article shows is that injectable c-17s bind to SHBG a lot less, so more free steroid is in the blood ready to bind to receptors. Nitrogen retention is greater. The injectable avoids the 1st pass hepatic metabolism and is only subject to the 2nd pass, leading to far less liver damage/stress than when taken orally. Methasterone when taken orally only has a bioavalibility of 50%; for every 10 mg you take orally, 5 mg makes it into the blood. Injected would be 100%.

There is a product dosed at 40 mg/ml which is injectable and users report the results blow oral SD out of the water. People specifically note the lack of lethargy and loss of appetite seen when taken orally doesn't occur when injected. Blood work comes back with LFT being completely normal after 6 weeks at 20 mg/d."

Ill keep that in mind. I don't know much about drol. I appreciate you

Damnwideback90
05-11-2021, 01:55 PM
No worries. Not sure the science or if there is any.....but I know that when I take 10mg inject I don’t get much from it using it as a pwo. But if I use 20mg, it’s the same as if I take a 10mg tab.

If I use it for a pwo here and there, it’s for a few weeks then take a break. If in a cycle, 3 weeks on max, and a lot of the times I use it the last 3 weeks of my cycle.

Any inject is less harsh on the liver but, it’s still harsh on the liver.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Noted. Thanks for your info X

*XXL
05-11-2021, 02:09 PM
Noted. Thanks for your info X

I find glutathione inject 200mg eod while on an sdrol cycle works wonders. Add in MIC inject 1cc a day for 30 days post cycle, and labs will be squeaky clean.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Damnwideback90
05-11-2021, 03:33 PM
I find glutathione inject 200mg eod while on an sdrol cycle works wonders. Add in MIC inject 1cc a day for 30 days post cycle, and labs will be squeaky clean.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Yeah I haven't really messed with drol for the organ reasons and i don't know much about it. Or much about liver repair in general. I try to stay away from harsh orals really. I've ran a little halo and bolasterone in the past. I lve been seeing you guys talk about the liver supports a lot lately. Im trying to figure it out. Thanks big bro

*XXL
05-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Yeah I haven't really messed with drol for the organ reasons and i don't know much about it. Or much about liver repair in general. I try to stay away from harsh orals really. I've ran a little halo and bolasterone in the past. I lve been seeing you guys talk about the liver supports a lot lately. Im trying to figure it out. Thanks big bro

It’s one of my favs beside TBOL. I run it in cycle maybe 1x a year, I just love fucking dry compounds that make me tight AF and strong.

Try it as a pwo 1-2 days a wk for a few weeks. Not too harsh as everyone says. NAC and TUDCA will help plus that’s not a large dosage and frequency.

If you try in cycle, it’s fun. Lots drop it first in their cycle, but I like it towards the end to top it all off!

I agree, I don’t run orals that much anymore, but when I do, sdrol is in there. You will definitely find the inject to have less sides than the tabs in my experience.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Damnwideback90
05-11-2021, 06:03 PM
It’s one of my favs beside TBOL. I run it in cycle maybe 1x a year, I just love fucking dry compounds that make me tight AF and strong.

Try it as a pwo 1-2 days a wk for a few weeks. Not too harsh as everyone says. NAC and TUDCA will help plus that’s not a large dosage and frequency.

If you try in cycle, it’s fun. Lots drop it first in their cycle, but I like it towards the end to top it all off!

I agree, I don’t run orals that much anymore, but when I do, sdrol is in there. You will definitely find the inject to have less sides than the tabs in my experience.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Stay safe X thank you for the knowledge.

glock4319
05-11-2021, 06:42 PM

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Thanks for all the good info and advice bro. I’ll be copying and pasting your info in my phone notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk