PDA

View Full Version : High mg\ml injectable question

Damnwideback90
05-12-2021, 01:46 AM
I try and search for answers myself before i ask questions. Couldn't find much on this. If i purchase test 500, mast p 200 or tren a 200mg/ml but only want to do a half ML at a time. Would my body absorb it like it would if it was lower mg per ml? Or would my body take longer to break it because of the concentration of the compound? Would appreciate any feed back on this

Riggs
05-12-2021, 02:04 AM
I try and search for answers myself before i ask questions. Couldn't find much on this. If i purchase test 500, mast p 200 or tren a 200mg/ml but only want to do a half ML at a time. Would my body absorb it like it would if it was lower mg per ml? Or would my body take longer to break it because of the concentration of the compound? Would appreciate any feed back on this

How long it takes the carbon chain ester to cleave off predicates how long it takes for the hormone to be released in to the blood. Carbon chains with lower # of carbons (short esters) cleave off quicker. Carbon chains with a higher # of carbons (long esters) take longer.

IME there is a correlation between the # of carbons in the prodrug and the # of days in the half elimination period.

enrod
05-12-2021, 02:07 AM
How long it takes the carbon chain ester to cleave off predicates how long it takes for the hormone to be released in to the blood. Carbon chains with lower # of carbons (short esters) cleave off quicker. Carbon chains with a higher # of carbons (long esters) take longer.

IME there is a correlation between the # of carbons in the prodrug and the # of days in the half elimination period.

This.

Time for absorption only depends on the ester. Concentration may have other issues like added PIP from additional brewing solvents, but to answer your question 500mg/mL would still be 250mg / 0.5mL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnwideback90
05-12-2021, 11:54 AM

I appreciate the feedback thank you

Damnwideback90
05-12-2021, 11:58 AM
This.

Time for absorption only depends on the ester. Concentration may have other issues like added PIP from additional brewing solvents, but to answer your question 500mg/mL would still be 250mg / 0.5mL.

I may have worded it wrong. I understand it would still be 250mg/ml if i only took half of 500. 100mg/ml if i only took half of 200. I was watching Nick Trigili talk about this on youtube. I know he contradicts himself a lot. Not saying I'm a fan. He was discussing how your body takes a long time to break down any high mg/ml injectable. I appreciate your guys help though

Bullseye Forever
05-12-2021, 01:00 PM
My experience the higher the mg/ml in a product the more pip you will have for example Testosterone 500mg/ml will give me pip out the ass snd I willl not tske it all jelling you gave me a case of it I’d through it away !!!! The most mg/ml I’ll inject is 200mg/ml snd maybe sometimes 250mg/ml

bulk_cut
05-12-2021, 02:50 PM
My experience the higher the mg/ml in a product the more pip you will have for example Testosterone 500mg/ml will give me pip out the ass snd I willl not tske it all jelling you gave me a case of it I’d through it away !!!! The most mg/ml I’ll inject is 200mg/ml snd maybe sometimes 250mg/ml

If you do ever get a case of high milligram test I'll take it off your hands before you throw it out and just add a half milligram of sterilized oil or some other compounds to every half milligram I use

Riggs
05-12-2021, 05:38 PM
I'll be more direct & to the point and see if it aligns with the threads topic.....

500mg per cc compound
VS
250mg per cc compound.

As long as both are attached to an ester with the same # of carbons the cleave off time wiill be similar and the hormone will be released in to the blood in the same time frame as well.

Damnwideback90
05-12-2021, 05:47 PM
I'll be more direct & to the point and see if it aligns with the threads topic.....no a 500mg per cc/ml compound will not take longer to reach the blood as long as it is attached to to a carbon chain ester with the same # of carbons. The cleave off of the ester is the same therefore the release of the hormone to the blood is as well.

I appreciate your time Riggs. My man.

Riggs
05-12-2021, 05:50 PM
I'll be more direct & to the point and see if it aligns with the threads topic.....

500mg per cc compound
VS
250mg per cc compound.

As long as both are attached to an ester with the same # of carbons the cleave off time wiill be similar and the hormone will be released in to the blood in the same time frame as well.
I appreciate your time Riggs. My man.Is that better? More like what you're asking?

Damnwideback90
05-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Is that better? More like what you're asking?

Yeah It is. I should've worded it better. Ive ran high mg 1 time in the past diluted with another compound. Then i saw Trigili talking about it. I trust your guys word over his. Thanks again man

Riggs
05-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Yeah It is. I should've worded it better. Ive ran high mg 1 time in the past diluted with another compound. Then i saw Trigili talking about it. I trust your guys word over his. Thanks again manIt's not black & white nor is it an ez & short explanation. Lots of variables but I gave you my opinion as a simple way to think of it.

If what he's saying is true then a 100mg En would reach the blood stream faster than a 500mg En. I've seen no data supporting this theory.

Again several variables to consider but I still stand by my previous statement.

Damnwideback90
05-13-2021, 01:31 AM
It's not black & white nor is it an ez & short explanation. Lots of variables but I gave you my opinion as a simple way to think of it.

If what he's saying is true then a 100mg En would reach the blood stream faster than a 500mg En. I've seen no data supporting this theory.

Again several variables to consider but I still stand by my previous statement.

I had a tough time understanding what you were trying to explain. I googled what you were explaining so i wouldn't batter you with more questions. Good looking out Riggs.

Bullseye Forever
05-13-2021, 02:07 AM
If you do ever get a case of high milligram test I'll take it off your hands before you throw it out and just add a half milligram of sterilized oil or some other compounds to every half milligram I use

Good deal man will do

JohnMcc
05-13-2021, 01:05 PM
Outside of ester clearance, only other variables that would affect absorption rate would be oil volume per injection and location of injection. What ester/s are in your high concentration stuff?