PDA

View Full Version : Who’s buying/investing in what coin?

*XXL
05-15-2021, 01:49 PM
What coins you investing in?

BTC, LTC, Doge, ETH, XMR etc.

Do share what you think is hot or gonna be hot!?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

littlefrank
05-15-2021, 01:54 PM
15 different coins ATM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*XXL
05-15-2021, 02:07 PM
15 different coins ATM

Top 3 fav you think are gonna [emoji409]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 03:50 PM
Cardano ADA is the only one I hold. Everything else I trade daily.

Hydra
PDEX
And some other flavors of the day. I e got about 4000 ADA.

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 03:51 PM
Oh, chain link and Polkadot. Doge is a scam, if you hit it right you can make some coin. XRM doesn’t move enough

TRX will make some noise in the future, just not right now.

*XXL
05-15-2021, 04:20 PM
Cardano ADA is the only one I hold. Everything else I trade daily.

Hydra
PDEX
And some other flavors of the day. I e got about 4000 ADA.

I don’t trade, don’t know how. Any tips to learn? Also, keep hearing Cardano. Tell me more if you will....

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

asilva1_Phx
05-15-2021, 05:10 PM
Cardano is up 20% today

*XXL
05-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Cardano is up 20% today

When you want to cash out what you do? Transfer to BTC and cash out or......?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
05-15-2021, 05:20 PM
Top 3 fav you think are gonna [emoji409]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

ADA first buy was .60c
LINK first buy was 14.25
VET first buy was .03c
MATIC first buy was .32
EOS first buy was 5.4
ZIL first buy was .8c
XLM first buy was .12c

These are my long terms

All I think will still double if not triple by the end of the year. But hopefully retire me in 5. Haha

LTC will be 1200 i think it’s my price target

I got into some meme coins (SHIB) too and some liquidity coins like safe moon and FEG

FEG is up 3x atm and SHIB is up 2x. Put 300 into SHIB and 3 days later was 1100. Now it’s consolidating around 550-600

There’s around 7 others I hold which are kind of potentials. Maybe like HBAR, DSLA, SRK but yeah a little research and everyone can find ones they love.

*XXL
05-15-2021, 05:24 PM
ADA first buy was .60c
LINK first buy was 14.25
VET first buy was .03c
MATIC first buy was .32
EOS first buy was 5.4
ZIL first buy was .8c
XLM first buy was .12c

These are my long terms

All I think will still double if not triple by the end of the year. But hopefully retire me in 5. Haha

I got into some meme coins (SHIB) too and some liquidity coins like safe moon and FEG

FEG is up 3x atm and SHIB is up 2x. Put 300 into SHIB and 3 days later was 1100. Now it’s consolidating around 550-600

There’s around 7 others I hold which are kind of potentials. Maybe like HBAR, DSLA, SRK but yeah a little research and everyone can find ones they love.

You use Binance?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
05-15-2021, 05:29 PM
Aaaa

littlefrank
05-15-2021, 05:33 PM
You use Binance?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

I use Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, Voyager. Trade on Bybit and KuCoin. Because you can margin trade. I guess you can as well on bincance futures. I hold on coinbase, crypto.com, Celsius, Atomic, trust and meta mask wallets. Celsius on some of my coins I get as much 14% APY and no less than 4 and atomic or deadolus wallet you can stake your Ada. Easiest on atomic. Plus atomic and trust is an exchange to so that’s nice.

JBHulk58
05-15-2021, 07:51 PM
Safemoon 🚀

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 08:29 PM
ADA first buy was .60c
LINK first buy was 14.25
VET first buy was .03c
MATIC first buy was .32
EOS first buy was 5.4
ZIL first buy was .8c
XLM first buy was .12c

These are my long terms

Forgot about my SHIB I’m gonna sit on it till it runs high. I bought ADA at .28 in early January. Link I bought early but I didn’t have enough money to just let it ride. Long term it’s a fantastic choice.

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 08:31 PM
When you want to cash out what you do? Transfer to BTC and cash out or......?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

There’s several ways, the main thing is that if you want it in. Something other bitcoin, you need to be on an exchange that will allow you to sell it for US dollars, not just tether. My withdraw for cash is to sell whatever for bitcoin, then move the bitcoin to a wallet that allows me to sell it for cash. Cashapp, Voyager, Klever all let me sell for money. Then I move the money to a bank account

Caustic Charm
05-15-2021, 08:34 PM
I don’t trade, don’t know how. Any tips to learn? Also, keep hearing Cardano. Tell me more if you will....

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

So KuCoin and Voyager were how I learned to trade. KuCoin has a ton of helpful videos on how to for everyone page in their app. KuCoin is advanced, you’ll get confused at first, but watch the how you videos and you’ll be fine.

ADA will change the world unless the world govts revolt. DeFi is the way to go

*XXL
05-16-2021, 04:52 PM
So KuCoin and Voyager were how I learned to trade. KuCoin has a ton of helpful videos on how to for everyone page in their app. KuCoin is advanced, you’ll get confused at first, but watch the how you videos and you’ll be fine.

ADA will change the world unless the world govts revolt. DeFi is the way to go

So if I wanted to buy some ADA, would it be wise to just get $100 here and there and let it build or it’s more beneficial to trade with it?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Caustic Charm
05-16-2021, 07:04 PM
So if I wanted to buy some ADA, would it be wise to just get $100 here and there and let it build or it’s more beneficial to trade with it?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

I’d buy 1k at the same time, and sit on it. But if you’re doing 100, eventually you’ll acquire some but it’s not going to make you feel profitable.

*XXL
05-29-2021, 05:34 PM
Who’s buying the dip right now!?!?! I am!!!

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Caustic Charm
05-30-2021, 07:50 AM
Who’s buying the dip right now!?!?! I am!!!

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

I’m going to, soon as Memorial Day is over. The dips are plentiful lately :)

blakeneyadam1988
05-30-2021, 01:47 PM
I just purchased 2500 dogecoin and 400 xrp and 200 ada

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

*XXL
05-30-2021, 02:10 PM
I’m going to, soon as Memorial Day is over. The dips are plentiful lately :)

I bought more again yesterday at $33k!

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

deflatedme
05-31-2021, 11:58 AM
I have a lot of doge, with a order to sell at 1.5. I'm hoping it jumps when it gets listed on coinbase. It's probably a little high but when coins get listed on coinbase usually they shoot up 5x for a couple hours. Right now the market is very bearish, if you are long term buy the dip, but with Biden in office, his taxes and the IRS looking very closely at users who trade a lot, china cracking down on Bitcoin, it's hard to say where Bitcoin will land, all the other alt coins follow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
06-01-2021, 10:41 AM
I have a lot of doge, with a order to sell at 1.5. I'm hoping it jumps when it gets listed on coinbase. It's probably a little high but when coins get listed on coinbase usually they shoot up 5x for a couple hours. Right now the market is very bearish, if you are long term buy the dip, but with Biden in office, his taxes and the IRS looking very closely at users who trade a lot, china cracking down on Bitcoin, it's hard to say where Bitcoin will land, all the other alt coins follow.

Bitcoin isn’t going anywhere but up. The way I’ve been looking at it, 2 weeks from now things should be cooking again. China has plenty of their own digital currencies, bitcoin they don’t control. And they won’t. They want total control of everything so they will push their own products first

FrankDux
06-01-2021, 12:40 PM
The only one I am holding long term and will never sell is bitcoin. I have a few grand in other coins(doge, shib, safemoon, xrp, yearn.finance etc.), but I pull those profits to accumulate more bitcoin. Prefer trading on Voyager, Coinbase and Bitmart. Go watch some Michael Saylor videos, you'll mortgage your house for more bitcoin lol.

FrankDux
06-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Just wait until all of the major institutions start offering bitcoin investments and holding their $$ in it. Banks are already missing out on holding $1 trillion in assets. They can't afford to miss out. I think you can still 100x your money in bitcoin within 5-10 years.

blakeneyadam1988
06-01-2021, 02:31 PM
I sold my xrp and ada last night when it started to drop for a minute. I figured if was crashing again. Wake up and I hasent. Next dip I'm investing in big time. Going to put more of my savings in there. Made 3k off of xrp in two days.

FrankDux
06-01-2021, 02:52 PM
I sold my xrp and ada last night when it started to drop for a minute. I figured if was crashing again. Wake up and I hasent. Next dip I'm investing in big time. Going to put more of my savings in there. Made 3k off of xrp in two days.

Day trading scares the hell outta me. I've been holding xrp since .17 and will never lose money on this one. If they win their case with the sec, sky's the limit.

blakeneyadam1988
06-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Day trading scares the hell outta me. I've been holding xrp since .17 and will never lose money on this one. If they win their case with the sec, sky's the limit.Ya im giving it a shot. So dogexoin on June 3rd is being released on two more apps u can't purchase it on now I think it's coinbase and not sure of the other one. So it should have a significant rise. I wish I would have gotten into this crypto shit earlier I onky started investing last few qeeks.

*XXL
06-01-2021, 07:32 PM
Ya im giving it a shot. So dogexoin on June 3rd is being released on two more apps u can't purchase it on now I think it's coinbase and not sure of the other one. So it should have a significant rise. I wish I would have gotten into this crypto shit earlier I onky started investing last few qeeks.

I don’t know. You might make a few bucks on Doge but otherwise I think it’s dead in the water long term.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

FrankDux
06-01-2021, 07:39 PM
Ya im giving it a shot. So dogexoin on June 3rd is being released on two more apps u can't purchase it on now I think it's coinbase and not sure of the other one. So it should have a significant rise. I wish I would have gotten into this crypto shit earlier I onky started investing last few qeeks.

Buy some doge now, let the coinbase pump happen and pull out your initial investment. Leave your house money there, you never know what Elon Musk could do for this coin in the future....and you'll be holding.

*XXL
06-01-2021, 07:41 PM

Don’t wish. You got in at a great time. BTC months ago was $64k and it’s dropped as low as $30k recently. So think about if it goes back to $64k or higher! Your doing good. Bye bye bye!

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

blakeneyadam1988
06-01-2021, 10:36 PM
Don’t wish. You got in at a great time. BTC months ago was $64k and it’s dropped as low as $30k recently. So think about if it goes back to $64k or higher! Your doing good. Bye bye bye!

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] yea I think ima clean most of my savings out to invest into cryptos I've already made 3k in a week if I invest enough I dont have to work anymore lol

*XXL
06-01-2021, 10:48 PM
Thanks yea I think ima clean most of my savings out to invest into cryptos I've already made 3k in a week if I invest enough I dont have to work anymore lol

Well not sure I would do that but do what you must.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

blakeneyadam1988
06-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Well not sure I would do that but do what you must.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]'s a gamble and im willing to risk it to live how I want. I don't mind takeing a chance and looseing it's better then not playing at all lol

blakeneyadam1988
06-02-2021, 01:49 AM
I sold all my doge at 46 now everything's dripping again so once they hit lows I'm back in. And I'm useing cdn not usd.

blakeneyadam1988
06-02-2021, 05:33 AM
Anyone else bought into eos? I just bought some tonight because it's down quite abit. If it rebounds should be a good profit?

blakeneyadam1988
06-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Doge is really climbing fast today. And it's not even released to coinbase until tomorow.

blakeneyadam1988
06-02-2021, 10:44 PM
Does anyone here use coinbase pro? If so im.wondering if ur able to purchase doge yet?

Booker
06-05-2021, 03:09 PM
If I had it my way. I wouldn’t hold the US Dollar anymore and just swap my paycheck to $EURX. The dollar is devaluing like crazy right now. How are we expected to have confidence in the dollar & save for our futures when the price is getting constantly manipulated? What incentive do you have to hold the dollar? Other than to pay rent/mortgage and living expenses?

Booker

Caustic Charm
06-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Does anyone here use coinbase pro? If so im.wondering if ur able to purchase doge yet?

Be damn careful. Of both Coinbase and DOGE.

blakeneyadam1988
06-05-2021, 03:10 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI dont use coinbase was just wondering. Thanks tho

Caustic Charm
06-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Good deal

*XXL
06-05-2021, 03:11 PM

Meme coins [emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304]

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

*XXL
06-05-2021, 03:13 PM
Anyone buying in at the 35k dip today? Weekends always dip and usually a good time to invest.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Booker
06-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Anyone buying in at the 35k dip today? Weekends always dip and usually a good time to invest.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

I always stack on dips [emoji1688]

*XXL
06-05-2021, 03:17 PM
I always stack on dips [emoji1688]

That’s what I like to hear. Gonna drop $500 into this dip. I mean it’s not the first time lol.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 03:29 PM

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

But what you can afford man. It’s a great investment. Move it to say atomic wallet and stake it too.

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 03:29 PM

This was not the case for CB on doge.

*XXL
06-05-2021, 03:33 PM
But what you can afford man. It’s a great investment. Move it to say atomic wallet and stake it too.

Explain “stake it.”

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Explain “stake it.”

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Staking is essentially putting it aside in a pool to earn interest.

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Explain “stake it.”

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Earn interest. Edited it.

*XXL
06-05-2021, 03:37 PM

So you take your profits, stake it, that earns interest and doesn’t drop or go up based on the market it? Can you transfer it back when we you want?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

*XXL
06-05-2021, 03:38 PM

Looks like in Atomic you can’t stake btc?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 03:42 PM
So you take your profits, stake it, that earns interest and doesn’t drop or go up based on the market it? Can you transfer it back when we you want?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Naw man, it’s essentially like a savings account but better. So let’s say Polygon for instance is a crypto I buy. I buy it on coinbase or wherever and I send it to Celsius wallet. Celsius for Polygon is 14% APY (now 10.9% they lowered it them bastards) and it collects that interest because that’s their promotion. So say it’s a flat 10% and you have $1000 worth of polygon. Each year you will earn $100 dollars. But the kicker is when the market moves up or down that’s what it’s collecting interest on. So say all the sudden your $1000 in polygon doubles over night (a super very unlikely scenario) you’ll start collecting interest on $2000 worth instead of 1k. It’s a win win. No matter what you’re collecting free crypto.

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Looks like in Atomic you can’t stake btc?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

No but on Celsius wallet you can.

Booker
06-05-2021, 03:48 PM
That’s what I like to hear. Gonna drop $500 into this dip. I mean it’s not the first time lol.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

These dips are blessings and I’m constantly making returns with BTC. Sats are sats no matter how small.

*XXL
06-05-2021, 04:10 PM
No but on Celsius wallet you can.

K so I put profits in, they gain interest. But I can withdraw or move back to btc whenever I want right?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 04:20 PM
K so I put profits in, they gain interest. But I can withdraw or move back to btc whenever I want right?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Yeah, you don’t have to put just profits in. I put just whatever gains interest in. So if I buy $500 worth of a coin and it can gain interest on a wallet I’ll transfer the $500 over. Collect APY on it, and yes it’s your money, your coin, you wallet. You remove it and send it back to your exchange whenever you want. So say in a year you want to send the money you earned back and take it out you can. It’s never not yours.

*XXL
06-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Yeah, you don’t have to put just profits in. I put just whatever gains interest in. So if I buy $500 worth of a coin and it can gain interest on a wallet I’ll transfer the $500 over. Collect APY on it, and yes it’s your money, your coin, you wallet. You remove it and send it back to your exchange whenever you want. So say in a year you want to send the money you earned back and take it out you can. It’s never not yours.

Any other wallets besides Celsius that stake btc?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Any other wallets besides Celsius that stake btc?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Oh I’m sure. You’d just have to google it.

*XXL
06-05-2021, 04:46 PM
Oh I’m sure. You’d just have to google it.

Yes thanks started doing that when you mentioned it earlier. It’s interesting as many stake (atomic, exodus, gap, Binance, coinomi etc) but none of these stake btc.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

littlefrank
06-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Yes thanks started doing that when you mentioned it earlier. It’s interesting as many stake (atomic, exodus, gap, Binance, coinomi etc) but none of these stake btc.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Yeah, it’s crazy, not sure why not. Celsius does for 6.4% which is a crazy good amount.

*XXL
06-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Yeah, it’s crazy, not sure why not. Celsius does for 6.4% which is a crazy good amount.

You have to verify with license etc

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

deflatedme
06-05-2021, 06:49 PM
This was not the case for CB on doge.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYea I think probably because.most.other crypto that goes on coinbase, regular users haven't even heard of it. So it shoots up. But anyone who wanted doge could easily buy it before it was put on coinbase. Oh well. When you bought it at under six it's still okay

*XXL
06-06-2021, 03:19 PM
Yea I think probably because.most.other crypto that goes on coinbase, regular users haven't even heard of it. So it shoots up. But anyone who wanted doge could easily buy it before it was put on coinbase. Oh well. When you bought it at under six it's still okay

It’s a meme coin. Yes people made some money, based on the words of a sociopathic douche. That’s it. Let’s chat with the others who lost a shit ton. Wouldnt touch doge, that’s my opinion.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

*XXL
06-06-2021, 03:56 PM
No one buys ETHER eh?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

deflatedme
06-06-2021, 06:58 PM
It’s a meme coin. Yes people made some money, based on the words of a sociopathic douche. That’s it. Let’s chat with the others who lost a shit ton. Wouldnt touch doge, that’s my opinion.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] havent lost anything till you sell it. But I agree..Its risky business.. take for example the first time Bitcoin went up to 20k. People.mortgaged their houses to buy it on the way up. I bet a shit ton sold and lost money after it went to 1k. If they have waited and years later when it was over 60k they would have made out really well..whoever sold doge and lost money ,I would have advised them to hold it..buy more when it goes down and their average coin cost goes down too. That's just me though..and doge is pretty risky. Elon could say..hey guys, after looking into doge it's crap!!..sell it..and it would be worthless.

*XXL
06-07-2021, 01:59 AM
You havent lost anything till you sell it. But I agree..Its risky business.. take for example the first time Bitcoin went up to 20k. People.mortgaged their houses to buy it on the way up. I bet a shit ton sold and lost money after it went to 1k. If they have waited and years later when it was over 60k they would have made out really well..whoever sold doge and lost money ,I would have advised them to hold it..buy more when it goes down and their average coin cost goes down too. That's just me though..and doge is pretty risky. Elon could say..hey guys, after looking into doge it's crap!!..sell it..and it would be worthless.

Agree [emoji817]. I just hat that ass hat Elon. The only reason DOGE is worth anything is because him.

You buy ether?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
[emoji845]NO MIN if you’re new[emoji845]

blakeneyadam1988
06-07-2021, 02:04 AM
Agree [emoji817]. I just hat that ass hat Elon. The only reason DOGE is worth anything is because him.

You buy ether?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]'ve made a good bit of money every week of doge thp a few thousand

deflatedme
06-07-2021, 02:08 AM

You buy ether?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] have ethereum. I think long term its a good investment. I have some cardano, and Bitcoin cash, a lot of alt coins. Ethereum has done extremely well the last few years. At one time I had all my crypto in ethereum. I honestly am not really sure how crypto is going to do while Biden is in office though. I kinda like Elon but I don't know much about him. I like his politics tbh. I know a lot of people don't like him tho. A guy I saw today told me he was threatened by the anonymous group? I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to read up..my crypto on coinbase was worth about xxx before Elon started to shit on Bitcoin..now it's worth around xxx (about half) That's enough to piss everyone off. I think if you hold onto it long enough it'll eventually go back up unless Biden taxes it to shit. My advice is to not take anyone's advice because noone really knows anything. And the experts will disagree

*XXL
06-07-2021, 02:15 AM
I have ethereum. I think long term its a good investment. I have some cardano, and Bitcoin cash, a lot of alt coins. Ethereum has done extremely well the last few years. At one time I had all my crypto in ethereum. I honestly am not really sure how crypto is going to do while Biden is in office though. I kinda like Elon but I don't know much about him. I like his politics tbh. I know a lot of people don't like him tho. A guy I saw today told me he was threatened by the anonymous group? I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to read up..my crypto on coinbase was worth about xxx before Elon started to shit on Bitcoin..now it's worth around xxx (about half) That's enough to piss everyone off. I think if you hold onto it long enough it'll eventually go back up unless Biden taxes it to shit. My advice is to not take anyone's advice because noone really knows anything. And the experts will disagree

I feel ya. Same shit happened last March, covid. Then it went to the moon. I think it will do fine. I think the whales are fucking with people, like they have done for the past year, covid. Fuck them though, I bought on all dips. I agree it will come back up and we will be laughing to the bank.

I buy mostly btc, have some ETH and ADA, I let those sit more. I like BTC the best, most volatile but I like it.

The key is to hold, be patient. Don’t sell cause when you do, you have lost (unless you up of course).

All the YT dudes contradict each other. I only watch one guy, and ignore the rest.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

deflatedme
06-07-2021, 02:21 AM
I feel ya. Same shit happened last March, covid. Then it went to the moon. I think it will do fine. I think the whales are fucking with people, like they have done for the past year, covid. Fuck them though, I bought on all dips. I agree it will come back up and we will be laughing to the bank.

I buy mostly btc, have some ETH and ADA, I let those sit more. I like BTC the best, most volatile but I like it.

The key is to hold, be patient. Don’t sell cause when you do, you have lost (unless you up of course).

All the YT dudes contradict each other. I only watch one guy, and ignore the rest.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] guy do you watch? Im open to watching more crypto videos. I was watching a couple who specialized in doge coin but I got bored with them pretty quick. Oh yeah I even have some Shiba Inu, but the fuck if it didn't go down by 2/3 after I bought $800 worth. I guess I got fomo and bought some..I'll just hold onto it forever.

*XXL
06-07-2021, 02:36 AM
Which guy do you watch? Im open to watching more crypto videos. I was watching a couple who specialized in doge coin but I got bored with them pretty quick. Oh yeah I even have some Shiba Inu, but the fuck if it didn't go down by 2/3 after I bought $800 worth. I guess I got fomo and bought some..I'll just hold onto it forever.

That’s another meme coin [emoji23] I just can’t buy em. But to each their own. I like this dude Lark. Puts our daily videos, some really newb shit and some others that are real good. He’s real, honest and is all about buying the dip and being bearish in the market. I don’t worship what he says but he invests in coins, stock etc. So he’s an investor vs these other guys just buy coins. I have leaned a lot from him.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

deflatedme
06-07-2021, 02:40 AM
That’s another meme coin [emoji23] I just can’t buy em. But to each their own. I like this dude Lark. Puts our daily videos, some really newb shit and some others that are real good. He’s real, honest and is all about buying the dip and being bearish in the market. I don’t worship what he says but he invests in coins, stock etc. So he’s an investor vs these other guys just buy coins. I have leaned a lot from him.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] man, Ill listen to his videos tommorrow while I work.

*XXL
06-07-2021, 09:20 PM
Could this market be any more indecisive right now. I mean how many dips can one buy into lol.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Caustic Charm
06-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Could this market be any more indecisive right now. I mean how many dips can one buy into lol.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

I’m simply HODLing right now. Give it another week to 10 days

blakeneyadam1988
06-07-2021, 09:21 PM

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] know ffs I already put more money in my app to buy the dip and it keeps dipping oh well might aswell send some more money to my app after supper lol

Booker
06-09-2021, 02:25 PM
El Salvador just passed BTC legislation to make Bitcoin legal tender in the country.

*XXL
06-09-2021, 02:33 PM
El Salvador just passed BTC legislation to make Bitcoin legal tender in the country.

Yes that happened the other day. Day later it dipped to 31k. So it shows that this market “crash” is all manipulated by Whales. Usually it would go up after news like that. It will in time, patience.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics