PDA

View Full Version : Tren ace and enanth together

glock4319
05-15-2021, 03:45 PM
Is there any upside to running these together? If so how should they be ran?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lechacal.qc
05-15-2021, 03:53 PM
I always brew tren e tren a 150mg/ml dose 50/50. Pin 50 or 100mg every day like usual tren a. Less side effect compared to tren a alone. Love it.

Envoyé de mon SM-G955W en utilisant Tapatalk

glock4319
05-15-2021, 04:06 PM
I always brew tren e tren a 150mg/ml dose 50/50. Pin 50 or 100mg every day like usual tren a. Less side effect compared to tren a alone. Love it.

I’ve always typically pinned tren ace eod and tren e on a Monday and Thursday. I only wanna run 300mgs ew of the tren.

lechacal.qc
05-15-2021, 04:09 PM
Pinning schedule is good. If you usually run 300mg of tren a alone, you better run a little bit higher cause tren e is less "potent" mg for mg than tren a.

glock4319
05-15-2021, 04:26 PM
Pinning schedule is good. If you usually run 300mg of tren a alone, you better run a little bit higher cause tren e is less "potent" mg for mg than tren a.

But if I run them together? How much of each and what’s the benefit of running together?

lechacal.qc
05-15-2021, 04:35 PM
If I remember right, tren e is 20 or 15% less potent mg for mg than tren a. So, 100mg tren e = 85 or 80mg of tren ace; you have to have that in mind when you calculate your total. For advantages, I have a lot less side effect running them together, like insomnia or sweats. Tren e for me is less harsh on the system than a.

glock4319
05-15-2021, 04:42 PM
If I remember right, tren e is 20 or 15% less potent mg for mg than tren a. So, 100mg tren e = 85 or 80mg of tren ace; you have to have that in mind when you calculate your total. For advantages, I have a lot less side effect running them together, like insomnia or sweats. Tren e for me is less harsh on the system than a.

As far as putting them together for a more androgenic effect that’s not the case? Just fewer sides for you?

lechacal.qc
05-15-2021, 04:45 PM
Yes, just less side. Tren is tren, will give the same end result.

animal23
05-15-2021, 11:49 PM
Yes, just less side. Tren is tren, will give the same end result.

Not it will not. Tren ace is stronger mg for mg

animal23
05-15-2021, 11:50 PM
Is there any upside to running these together? If so how should they be ran?

Why would you take these together. I don't understand. If you have never used tren, use ace. If your getting bad sides, it will get out of your system faster.

IRISHOAK
05-15-2021, 11:55 PM
Why would you run them together? Sounds like a rollercoaster from hell to me. If you havent run tren before, def do NOT run e as your first ester.

Try ace first.

glock4319
05-16-2021, 12:05 AM
Why would you take these together. I don't understand. If you have never used tren, use ace. If your getting bad sides, it will get out of your system faster.

I’ve always ran tren ace for that exact reason, gets out of your system quicker. I was just asking if there are any reason to run them together.

IRISHOAK
05-16-2021, 12:14 AM
I’ve always ran tren ace for that exact reason, gets out of your system quicker. I was just asking if there are any reason to run them together.

Not from my experience, in fact I can anticipate a few reasons why running them together would be very problematic. The best ester if your new or dont have too much tren experience is ace... if you can handle tren and you like it, imo, hex (parabolan) is by far the best ester.

glock4319
05-16-2021, 12:17 AM
Not from my experience, in fact I can anticipate a few reasons why running them together would be very problematic. The best ester if your new or dont have too much tren experience is ace... if you can handle tren and you like it, imo, hex (parabolan) is by far the best ester.

I’ve ran ace off and on for several years so I’m fairly experienced with it. I’ve always been interested in hex. What makes it better than ace?

IRISHOAK
05-16-2021, 01:51 AM
I’ve ran ace off and on for several years so I’m fairly experienced with it. I’ve always been interested in hex. What makes it better than ace?

Its not as harsh as ace, you only have to pin it every 8-10 days, less ups & downs in your levels. I ha ent used EVERYTHING out there, but Ive used a lot of it. Out of every compound Ive ever used, tren hex gave me the most dramatic results in the shortest amount of time.

It does linger FOREVER though so if you get head fucked its gonna be a 3-4 wweeksafter you stop before you get back to normal.

IRISHOAK
05-16-2021, 01:53 AM
Not a fan of tren e, didnt give me anywhere near the results of ace or hex and it makes me feel like shit after a few weeks. Everyones diff. Some guys love it.