PDA

View Full Version : Wife and winny

glock4319
05-16-2021, 07:32 PM
My wife has been running var on and off for over a year and wants to change it up. She looks amazing and gets stopped all the time by people asking her if she competes. What can she expect from winny and how much ew? Oral or liquid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9TMARE
05-16-2021, 08:34 PM
My wife has been running var on and off for over a year and wants to change it up. She looks amazing and gets stopped all the time by people asking her if she competes. What can she expect from winny and how much ew? Oral or liquid?

She will definitely dry out more and still be able to hold and muscle she’s gained and gaining.
I would personally start my wife off at 10mg per day. Always start low because of sides and if she digs it you can always bump up.
Since she’s not competing? Correct? Then I don’t see a reason to go to the extreme. I would cut it off at 20mg MAX. Could always ramp up to this.

I think oral would be easier to dose and I think some sponsors do carry 10mg tabs

glock4319
05-16-2021, 09:58 PM
She will definitely dry out more and still be able to hold and muscle she’s gained and gaining.
I would personally start my wife off at 10mg per day. Always start low because of sides and if she digs it you can always bump up.
Since she’s not competing? Correct? Then I don’t see a reason to go to the extreme. I would cut it off at 20mg MAX. Could always ramp up to this.

I think oral would be easier to dose and I think some sponsors do carry 10mg tabs

Actually thinking about going with primo instead.

pompeyo546
05-16-2021, 11:26 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWinstrol tabs

Or

Primo acetate (tabs)

Just to give her a little but of dry look and rounder muscle

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

glock4319
05-17-2021, 12:36 AM
Winstrol tabs

Or

Primo acetate (tabs)

Just to give her a little but of dry look and rounder muscle

So these are a couple pics of her. What ya think?

IRISHOAK
05-17-2021, 01:07 AM

Looks like consistent hard work & nutrition on point.

Id go Primo brother, its a much healthier compound. Primo actually boosts your immune system quite a bit!

**make sure you test it! Primo is most often faked with test prop**

pompeyo546
05-17-2021, 02:27 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI will send you a dm

9TMARE
05-17-2021, 03:34 AM
Actually thinking about going with primo instead.

Excellent and much safer. After seeing the pics the primo will be awesome! She’s already pretty lean and has nice muscle definition!

rrambo1
05-17-2021, 05:40 PM
She is in great shape.