PDA

View Full Version : The wrestlers cycle

jdb3
03-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Ok before you point fingers and say, "You shouldnt give this guy steroids, or whatever" keep in mind I get paid for this and way I look at it, better off with me than taking bad info from washed up wrestling buddies.

Anyways heres the story followed with pretty simple cycle,

I have a friend who is a pro wrestler (entertainment) no no not the WWE, just a regional circuit that is doing pretty decent. Hes was one of the main faces (good guys) for a while and got some good crowds, but after getting burned out and some female issues, along with some heavy drinking binges, he temporarely hung his tights up.

Now hes getting back to the ring and we got to get his ass looking full and muscular for all the little kiddies. We cant have no flabby chest sog bottom out there dancing around screaming.

Ok so this cycle is designed to get fluid retention (yes we actually want some retention....short time, this is not bodybuilding) and some fucking mass back on this guy...although hes still pretty muscular.

I will not be doing the training or nutrition just the hormones.

WEEK 1-6 Test Cyp 300mg twice a week
WEEK 2-5 NPP 150mg 3x weekly
WEEK 1-4 Dianbol 30mg day

After 6 weeks Cyp will be ran indef at a slightly lower dose

I know this doesnt seem like the typical bodybuilder cycle.

No AI's will be used initially because we want to bloat alittle bit....looks good with baby oil, spray tan....think hulk hogan

Blood pressure will be monitered weekly.
Cholest. Test will be highly recommended and encouraged.

The only thing I require is the guy not drink period for atleast 5-6 weeks.

Nice mild cycle that will provide what the client desires. However, help me out on this....

instead of 300mg cyp twice a week, I have some Sustanon on hand, a good little bit, think might get a faster response with sustanon 3x week combined with the NPP? I just hate to switch from sust to cyp after 6 weeks. Injection frequency is preferably minimized.

jdb3
03-04-2013, 02:54 AM
I even though of shortening the NPP to 4 weeks and the dianabol to three weeks. You want these guys to be off these orals and shit as quickly as possible, they aren't particularly the most disciplined or responsable type.

overburdened
03-04-2013, 04:43 AM
I even though of shortening the NPP to 4 weeks and the dianabol to three weeks. You want these guys to be off these orals and shit as quickly as possible, they aren't particularly the most disciplined or responsable type.

This.... And, if you want the fastest gains, start with sust and switch to Cyp when you deem it appropriate. The shorter esters in sust will bring the gains on a little more quickly