PDA

View Full Version : Wife and liquid sdrol.

glock4319
05-19-2021, 12:58 PM
I’m not planning on her running this like I do, just curious if a couple times preworkout would hurt her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
05-19-2021, 10:08 PM
I’m not planning on her running this like I do, just curious if a couple times preworkout would hurt her?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI know girls who run Tren and NPP. Would I ever encourage my wife to? HELLLLLLL NAWWWHHHH and Sdrol is no exception. It's literally a "super Anadrol." I'm sure Sdrol yields Andrenergic signaling the same way Abombs do.

Shit just run Anadrol. She'll be strong asf because it plays on the progesterone receptors. Well actually not just occupies but "activates." Two very different things.

Finasteride "occupies" receptors that DHT usually does. But it doesn't activate them like DHT does....a lot of AAS do the same thing. Activating the receptor is what we want to happen. Soo many Source board shit heels say all the gawwd damn time "has an affinity for the Androgenic receptors." Yahhh jackass but does it "activate" the receptor.

Anyway sorry for the rant.

glock4319
05-19-2021, 10:14 PM
I know girls who run Tren and NPP. Would I ever encourage my wife to? HELLLLLLL NAWWWHHHH and Sdrol is no exception. It's literally a "super Anadrol." Shit just run Anadrol. She'll be strong asf because it plays on the progesterone receptors. Well actually not just occupies but "activates." Two very different things.

Finasteride "occupies" receptors that DHT usually does. But it doesn't activate them like DHT does....a lot of AAS do the same thing. Activating the receptor is what we want to happen. Soo many Source board shit heels say all the gawwd damn time "has an affinity for the Androgenic receptors." Yahhh jackass but does it "activate" the receptor.

Anyway sorry for the rant.

Your rants/advice is always welcome brother. Lol. I’ve started a cycle with
Liquid sdrol (25mgs preworkout)
sust (500mgs ew)
tren ace (300mgs ew.)

Running caber and asin on this cycle.

Riggs
05-19-2021, 10:20 PM
Your rants/advice is always welcome brother. Lol. I’ve started a cycle with
Liquid sdrol (25mgs preworkout)
sust (500mgs ew)
tren ace (300mgs ew.)

Running caber and asin on this cycle.

I like this protocol. Really do. Good job bud. Keep an eye on lipids.

If it were me I'd swap Asin for Proviron. But that's me dude. Proviron/Tren will keep you dry and grainy. Buuuut with Sus you might need the Asin. But again Estradiol is not our enemy. It's quite the opposite. The more you lower E2 the harder it gets to add size.

glock4319
05-19-2021, 10:22 PM
I like this protocol. Really do. Good job bud. Keep an eye on lipids.

If it were me I'd swap Asin for Proviron. But that's me dude. Proviron/Tren will keep you dry and grainy. Buuuut with Sus you might need the Asin. But again Estradiol is not our enemy. It's quite the opposite. The more you lower E2 the harder it gets to add size.

I have some Provi. Should I run 25mgs of that ed instead of the asin?

Riggs
05-19-2021, 11:20 PM
I have some Provi. Should I run 25mgs of that ed instead of the asin?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI run 25mg in the evening close to bedtime and upon waking. So 50mg ED. And, again me, at that point I'd drop Asin. And again with "that" specific protocol.

glock4319
05-19-2021, 11:26 PM
I run 25mg in the evening close to bedtime and upon waking. So 50mg ED. And, again me, at that point I'd drop Asin. And again with "that" specific protocol.

Ok cool I’ll drop the asin. What’s the purpose of the timing of the Provi? Also, should I run the caber twice a week?

Riggs
05-19-2021, 11:33 PM
Caber has a 60 hour half elimination period so yes. 2 x .5mg should be g2g.

Bedtime because it's when we grow/recover. Add 4oz of high quality lean protein to that and BOOM. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to that so your blood sugar stays stable all night too.

We don't grow in the gym. Match the "gym" intensity in your sleep/recovery efforts and THAT'S how you grow.

Upon waking because studies show men are less Anabolic upon waking in recent years. Upon waking puts you in an Anabolic state. Add a meal to that and you've kicked off your day in a state of Anabolism.

Just my 2¢ bud

Riggs
05-19-2021, 11:38 PM
I actually ran a trial wherein I pin'd 20mg Test suspension at bedtime. LOVED IT

glock4319
05-19-2021, 11:41 PM
Caber has a 60 hour half elimination period so yes. 2 x .5mg should be g2g.

Bedtime because it's when we grow/recover. Add 4oz of high quality lean protein to that and BOOM. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to that so your blood sugar stays stable all night too.

We don't grow in the gym. Match the "gym" intensity in your sleep/recovery efforts and THAT'S how you grow.

Upon waking because studies show men are less Anabolic upon waking in recent years. Upon waking puts you in an Anabolic state. Add a meal to that and you've kicked off your day in a state of Anabolism.

Just my 2¢ bud

My sleep pattern wakes me up every night at 2am. I’ve been eating a cup of low fat cottage cheese when I wake then go back to bed.

Riggs
05-19-2021, 11:45 PM
My sleep pattern wakes me up every night at 2am. I’ve been eating a cup of low fat cottage cheese when I wake then go back to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDo that b4 bedtime and add Apple Cider Vinegar. I also like one Benadryl pill. Antihistamine is pretty harmless and helps me sleep. You can try buying OTC tryptophan (what's in Turkey)...that helps me sleep big time.

glock4319
05-19-2021, 11:50 PM
Do that b4 bedtime and add Apple Cider Vinegar. I also like one Benadryl pill. Antihistamine is pretty harmless and helps me sleep. You can try buying OTC tryptophan (what's in Turkey)...that helps me sleep big time.

I actually take lunesta every night. Sleep pretty well, I just wake up once every night. I figured if imma be awake I might as well eat some protein.

Riggs
05-19-2021, 11:52 PM
I actually take lunesta every night. Sleep pretty well, I just wake up one evening a night. I figured if imma be awake I might as well eat some protein.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree 100%....I'm on Lunesta too. Shit is awesome.

glock4319
05-19-2021, 11:58 PM
I agree 100%....I'm on Lunesta too. Shit is awesome.

Cup of cottage cheese a good choice at night like that?

Riggs
05-20-2021, 12:03 AM
Cup of cottage cheese a good choice at night like that?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFuck yes. And not the no fat. Low fat. It'll absorb slower.

glock4319
05-20-2021, 12:04 AM
Fuck yes. And not the no fat. Low fat. It'll absorb slower.

The no fat is nasty. Yeah for sure I’m eating the low fat.

Riggs
05-20-2021, 12:19 AM
The no fat is nasty. Yeah for sure I’m eating the low fat.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAdd a little crushed pineapple...

glock4319
05-20-2021, 12:26 AM
Add a little crushed pineapple...

LOVE cottage cheese and pineapple!! My midday snack between lunch and dinner is a cup of cottage cheese mixed with a pack of tuna. Imma start adding some pineapple to it. Yum!