PDA

View Full Version : Anavar Only experience

spartanblood1
05-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Keen to hear your experience with this oral alone..

Riggs
05-20-2021, 07:37 AM
Keen to hear your experience with this oral alone..Alone...hmmm...from pin #1 23yrs ago I've never taken one steroid as a stand alone. Sus/Deca 1st run. I would never take an oral alone.

Ask Dr Google and lookup the profile for Var or use our search engine. I doubt you'll find anything on a healthy individual's use of Var alone for the purpose of building muscle.

IMO the factors are, starting with the most important, your age, how long you take it (alone) and the dosage.

It will shut down endogenous Testosterone Production and cause a negative chain reaction among other hormones. So IF you must do it alone I'd stay under 40mg and keep it short. You can run it longer however it will take longer for endogenous Testosterone production to level back out.

Also everyone talks about shutting down Test but what about Estrogen...Var does not Aromatize. So if you lower Test which aromatizes by adding a non aromatizing compound then it's likely you'll also lower valuable Estrogen.

The only steroid on the planet I'd consider taking alone is Nandrolone. It's the closest to Testosterone of all Steroids. Actually so close that unless you use the LC/MS/MS methodology when doing bloods it can show up as Testosterone. Although in finite amounts it's endogenously produced.

I'm struggling to see the logic in running Var alone. Why sacrifice Testosterone due to adding Var? Do you have a muscle wasting disease, suffered severe burns or have osteoporosis?

How old are you by the way & why are you considering taking it "alone?"

spartanblood1
05-21-2021, 09:38 AM
good reply, not looking to pin as of yet ~ 2more years. currently 21.
Ive done sarms, got steroid-like results from immense dieting and training (believe it or not, just from sarms). But I want to take it to the next level oral only, or is the next step to pin?

Thank you for helpful advice.

Riggs
05-21-2021, 10:23 AM
good reply, not looking to pin as of yet ~ 2more years. currently 21.
Ive done sarms, got steroid-like results from immense dieting and training (believe it or not, just from sarms). But I want to take it to the next level oral only, or is the next step to pin?

Thank you for helpful advice.

IMO step one is 1cc of Test Cypionate 1 x per week. 12 weeks on come off. At 23 I didn't pct and I was fine. At that age you'll bounce back w/out it. Especially at that dose of only Test. Now will pct make the bounce back quicker or easier....yah sure. Just remember tho no pct is limited to exactly what I've stated above. Change in the user's age, duration of time on and dosage IMO changes the need for pct.

At 23 you go cold turkey and your pituitary gland is gonna immediately start screaming at your nuts to get going.

Just my 2¢

I'm sure there are those who will say my thinking is shit. Hence me stating "just my 2¢"

If you're convinced that pct is a must I suggest you consider running HCG for the duration of the cycle and yes still no pct.