PDA

View Full Version : dumb question

jdb3
03-04-2013, 05:22 PM
hmmmm...could I just squirt a few i.u.'s down in my aas shot? Hit em all at once, gh is still good intramuscular.

PAiN
03-05-2013, 03:35 AM
No. The HGH is to volatile IMO. Mixing it with gear will damage the structure especially with the BA and BB that's in the gear to keep it sterile.

It's to expensive and slin pins are too cheap and painless to not shoot it separate.

titanman03
03-05-2013, 06:05 AM
yeah i gotta go with pain on that one. always better safe than sorry , we are injecting chemicals into our body and i know alot of guys get lazy after a while and it progresses to reusing needles , not cleaning injection sites etc. so always take your time and do things the proper way

jdb3
03-05-2013, 07:03 PM
i would never re-use a needle, ever. I got to thinking about it last night, and was hmmmm...when i go on my next short ester run i could put the gh in my aas...curiosity set in, I see the point about the BA % harming the structure. This is one of the things I love about bbing , you are constantly learning! I heard some old bber say Bodybuilding is an Art, it may have been a draper or an arnold quote....anyways I disagree...I say its an applied science.

good point Pain. thanks

titanman03
03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
bodybuilding can be looked at as many different things , to me its almost a way of life. I am 25 and have been working out since the 8th grade when i had to start conditioning for soccer because I got a high school scholarship to play at an expensive private school that my parents could never afford to pay for. I then had a battle with opiate addiction for a few years from 21-23and had to go to jail for a little bit and when i got out was sent to a renewel house and there was a gym across the street where i worked for free and started training again and thats when it really became my life and saved my life. It became almost an addiction to me but a good one. but the clean eating and dieting and training and cycling on and off and everything that comes with trying to get bigger and leaner changes ones lifestyle when they become very serious about it. you have some guys that just go to the gym to try and keep their beer belly off then you have guys that train hard and take on the lifestyle

Mountain Monster
03-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Agree completely!
No. The HGH is to volatile IMO. Mixing it with gear will damage the structure especially with the BA and BB that's in the gear to keep it sterile.

It's to expensive and slin pins are too cheap and painless to not shoot it separate.