PDA

View Full Version : Amino acids & insulin site specific injection

Thompsoncustom
05-21-2021, 07:11 AM
So I've seen a couple of site specific amino acid injections lately either for mass building or enhanced pump effect, well it got me thinking if this is something that works at all wouldn't adding insulin to the same shot only enhance those effects.

Now most people don't think of insulin as being site specific but being type 1 diabetic I can tell you that it is to a certain point. Couple years back I started giving all my insulin shots in my upper legs and over time it built up fat deposits in those areas. Now I'm 12% body fat and my legs aren't a area that like to carry fat so it was odd and pretty obvious that is was the insulin. There's even a name for what it's called as it's common in diabetics.

But can we use this flooding of insulin of a unnatural proportion to are advantage somehow? And can we mix it with amino acids and flood them into the same area to create hyper absorption into the muscle?

Just some thoughts I was kicking around. Anyone tired this already or have an opinion on the matter?

Thompsoncustom
05-25-2021, 03:48 AM
Well if no one else has tired it I'll be the guinea pig. After I get my TRT figured out I'll give this a shot and report back just might be a month or two.