PDA

View Full Version : Crashed gear

Bostonpaul
05-25-2021, 11:07 AM
Had some TNE from an old source and i cant keep it from crashing, i reheat it, and it just keeps continuing to crystallize, should i give up on it or is there something else i can do

IRISHOAK
05-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Had some TNE from an old source and i cant keep it from crashing, i reheat it, and it just keeps continuing to crystallize, should i give up on it or is there something else i can do

In my experience, once tne gets old enough thats what happens. Cut your losses. I tossed a 50ml jug of it once. Same thing, no matter what you do it crashes when it cools.

9TMARE
05-25-2021, 03:20 PM
I typically trash mine that won’t go back to a stable form.

Even when I heat it up, looks fine, I will draw up and pin. 99% it’s painful and I think it ends up crystallizing inside you. Or sometimes at least. I can definitely feel a hard lump in the area.

After multiple times doing this and thinking it’s good to go I just toss it now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
05-25-2021, 03:30 PM
I typically trash mine that won’t go back to a stable form.

Even when I heat it up, looks fine, I will draw up and pin. 99% it’s painful and I think it ends up crystallizing inside you. Or sometimes at least. I can definitely feel a hard lump in the area.

After multiple times doing this and thinking it’s good to go I just toss it now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost did that. I thought about it because it was really smooth tne in gso. The chemist in me was like "asshole, its gonna crystalize in your leg".

Bostonpaul
05-25-2021, 03:53 PM
I heated some up and pinned it saturday, FUCKKKK DID IT BURN

IRISHOAK
05-25-2021, 04:59 PM

Lol! "MAXIMUM EFFORT!"

Bostonpaul
05-25-2021, 05:02 PM
����

*XXL
05-25-2021, 05:15 PM
I trash that once it crashes. I know you can reheat it but I am just not comfortable with it. But it’s happened to me about 1-2x not many.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Trainandnap
05-25-2021, 07:24 PM

i did this exact same thing. Against my better judgement, I decided to pin 1 and 1/2 ccs and that shit is still hurting to this day. I know it was wrong of me to do, but it felt so right.