PDA

View Full Version : First run with igf

Thesuperwallaby
03-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Ok order is en route, going for a 50 day cycle pinning 100 mcg Ed 50 at wake up, 50 after workout/ bedtime NTD, will be pinning sub q, my only question is location sites and frequency of site rotation

titanman03
03-05-2013, 07:53 PM
when I ran igf I took it once a day , post workout , which i was told to do by a very knowledgable guy who used to rep for Homer Kahn and has pages and pages of posts he kept on a log all about running hgh and igf , ill try and find it and post it up on this board , but after his advice and doing my own research i learned igf works great PWO by injecting the igf into the muscles you just worked out , and since you only have to use a diabetic needle you wont be all soar from uising the usual big rigs, but i would usually switch between bicepts , tricepts , and lower abdomin, when going in bis and tris , i would split the dose between both arms , so say ur running 50mcg , do 25 in each bicept because igf is known to help your muscles grow faster where injected , hope this helps and im going to try and get that log my friend kept on igf and hgh

joebob
03-06-2013, 12:01 AM
when I ran igf I took it once a day , post workout , which i was told to do by a very knowledgable guy who used to rep for Homer Kahn and has pages and pages of posts he kept on a log all about running hgh and igf , ill try and find it and post it up on this board , but after his advice and doing my own research i learned igf works great PWO by injecting the igf into the muscles you just worked out , and since you only have to use a diabetic needle you wont be all soar from uising the usual big rigs, but i would usually switch between bicepts , tricepts , and lower abdomin, when going in bis and tris , i would split the dose between both arms , so say ur running 50mcg , do 25 in each bicept because igf is known to help your muscles grow faster where injected , hope this helps and im going to try and get that log my friend kept on igf and hgh

Post workout with carbs seem to work best yes.

titanman03
03-06-2013, 02:09 AM
just keep a glass of grapejuice handy incase you have any side effects after pinning, the grapejuice will spike your sugar levels if u feel tired of woozy

Thesuperwallaby
03-06-2013, 04:41 PM
My only reservation with pinning im, is I work multiple body parts per day...... My program is
d1 back, bi, calves
d2 chest shoulders tries
d3 legs abs
d4 back bi calves
d5 chest tris shoulders
d6 legs abs
rest

that being said would I just pin the muscle lagging in each day or rotate through? Any suggestions would be great thanks

1tuffcookie
03-06-2013, 05:29 PM
There is a sticky on IGF and best way to use it. It's under the peptides header check it out.

Thesuperwallaby
03-06-2013, 05:52 PM
There is a sticky on IGF and best way to use it. It's under the peptides header check it out.

Yeah read about a thousand things on igf including that sticky, where the information is lacking is sub q vs IM I have read a lot of opposing views so I am seeking personal experience which is not covered in the sticky. Thanks, for posting