PDA

View Full Version : Mod help

blakeneyadam1988
05-30-2021, 02:05 PM
Hey wondering if I can get some help from one of the mods. I useto be on this forum years ago but I lost my old login and email I was useing. Wondering if there is a way for me to recover this login or should I just build frkm scratch?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

murph
05-30-2021, 02:07 PM
I sorry but I can’t help but wonder how you are posting if you can’t log in?

blakeneyadam1988
05-30-2021, 02:33 PM
Sorry I meant. I lost my old login name I useto use and don't use that email anymore. So I made this new one with which I am posting with now. I was wondering if there was anyway of recovering my old login without acces to my old.email? Sorry for the confusion.

Mr.Beefy
05-30-2021, 05:21 PM
Sorry I meant. I lost my old login name I useto use and don't use that email anymore. So I made this new one with which I am posting with now. I was wondering if there was anyway of recovering my old login without acces to my old.email? Sorry for the confusion.

I had that issue along time ago on another board. Not to be mean..but IMO I wouldn't as a MOD. It poses a security risk.. even tho "it's your account" let's just say someone is trying to gain access to someone else's account. they would probably post they same thing you did, But I'm not a mod so ask away. It's best to probably start all over again.

IronFox
05-30-2021, 07:52 PM
I had that issue along time ago on another board. Not to be mean..but IMO I wouldn't as a MOD. It poses a security risk.. even tho "it's your account" let's just say someone is trying to gain access to someone else's account. they would probably post they same thing you did, But I'm not a mod so ask away. It's best to probably start all over again.
Ideally it would be up to admin to make that decision not the mods.

Mr.Beefy
05-30-2021, 08:37 PM
Ideally it would be up to admin to make that decision not the mods.

10-4 buddy.

kubes
05-30-2021, 10:31 PM
Send me a pm with your old user name. Thread closed