PDA

View Full Version : TBOL liver question.

NewSchool82
05-30-2021, 02:08 PM
Been running this for a week now at 50mg along with 4cc of Test. I work out 5 days a week. On the two days I don’t work out would it be ok if I didn’t take the TBOL? I run NAC and Tudca everyday. Just figured any day I don’t run it it would help the old liver. Was gonna run this for about 8 weeks.

*XXL
05-30-2021, 02:53 PM
What is 4cc test? That could be 400mg, 600mg etc. How many mg/ml?

But with orals most need to be taken everyday. How often or if 2x a day depends on the half life.

TBOL half life is 16hrs so yes ed is required.

But everyone is so focused on the liver, important yes. But I am finding that most AAS have a greater effect on the kidneys especially the ones that cause high BP like TBOL.

So support those kidneys!

I like using Quercetin, Astragulus, P5P.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Riggs
05-30-2021, 03:40 PM

But with orals most need to be taken everyday. How often or if 2x a day depends on the half life.

But everyone is so focused on the liver, important yes. But I am finding that most AAS have a greater effect on the kidneys especially the ones that cause high BP like TBOL.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected] absolutely that's the case IME. I've had FAR more friends hit road blocks with their Kidneys than Liver. And the Liver can regenerate.

And I agree take the OTC supps ED even on the days you don't take orals.

IME there's a sweet spot in regards to boosting the Livers ability to do it's job a/out reducing the efficacy of the oral by essentially boosting the Livers performance too much. This can only be determined thru closely monitoring benefits/undesirable sides and wstching Liver markers closely.

Some say minimal Liver OTC support if any while on orals and others say full OTC support is a must.

I protect mine while on and experience the desired results.

Booker
05-30-2021, 09:29 PM
Can attest to this. Kidneys are affected far more. I got tested to check the kidneys to make sure everything was all good. I have never been good about pounding water so now I am definitely one of those guys carrying the gal around.

Booker

*XXL
05-30-2021, 10:01 PM
Believe it or not, when kidneys are stressed, too much water is more stress.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

NewSchool82
05-30-2021, 10:48 PM

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

which brand do you use for Quercetin?

*XXL
05-30-2021, 11:34 PM
which brand do you use for Quercetin?

I like Life Extension or NOW

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Booker
05-31-2021, 02:39 PM
Believe it or not, when kidneys are stressed, too much water is more stress.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

How do you increase kidney function?

*XXL
05-31-2021, 03:26 PM
How do you increase kidney function?

There are so many theories. I think if kidney function gets to low, it can be the point of no return. But for most of us I think it’s find the balance between sodium and potassium intake, hydration, low dose GH and Astragalus. There are other Supps you can add which can help with the above is my go to.

Oh and the most important thing....TIME! Time off from a cycle or even a cruise. Low dose test and let the body recuperate.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Booker
05-31-2021, 07:02 PM
There are so many theories. I think if kidney function gets to low, it can be the point of no return. But for most of us I think it’s find the balance between sodium and potassium intake, hydration, low dose GH and Astragalus. There are other Supps you can add which can help with the above is my go to.

Oh and the most important thing....TIME! Time off from a cycle or even a cruise. Low dose test and let the body recuperate.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

Yea.. I just hopped back on cycle. So I’ll definitely give myself a lot of time off after this one to get everything back to normal.

Booker

jrock645
05-31-2021, 11:24 PM
Read up on Telmisartan. Effective for blood pressure and kidneys. Plus some other nifty benefits

*XXL
05-31-2021, 11:48 PM
Read up on Telmisartan. Effective for blood pressure and kidneys. Plus some other nifty benefits

Med or supplement?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

jrock645
05-31-2021, 11:59 PM
Med or supplement?

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics

med