PDA

View Full Version : Aspartame-sweetened milk on the verge of being deemed "safe for your children"

RockShawn
03-06-2013, 03:21 PM
(NaturalNews) As of February 20, 2013, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reported that the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) and the National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF) have filed a petition calling for an amendment to change the standard of identity for milk and 17 other dairy products. In hopes of adding "safe and suitable" sweeteners as optional ingredients, the IDFA and NMPF are calling on the FDA to amend the current rules and allow the use of aspartame in milk.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039374_aspartame_milk_children.html#ixzz2Mm0sKszm

joebob
03-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Damn that sucks I really don't want my kids drinking that crap in their milk. I don't drink milk often anymore so it won't hurt me but aspartame has horrible side effects for me it aggravates my ADHD like crazy.

gator-mclusky
03-07-2013, 03:50 AM
Just what we need....more chemicals approved by our crooked Govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEZE!

RockShawn
03-07-2013, 02:01 PM
It's sad what our government has become. We as a family have decided to go pure organic, grass fed, free range. Hopefully they don't eff that up too.