PDA

View Full Version : Dehydroboldenone

blakeneyadam1988
06-04-2021, 11:26 PM
Wondering who here uses this and there thoughts or results on it? Never tryed it or primo before. Going to give primo a shot in a few week when it and my gh arrive

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Riggs
06-05-2021, 02:43 AM
1-Testosterone Cypionate or commonly known as DHB...right?

I've run it several times. First couple of times the pip was too painful so I dropped it. Once I found a lab that brewed it with zero pip I ran it for 12 weeks at 500 a week. I dropped it early because I got intense body aches that felt like the day after an all out fist fight. Made great gains. I'd describe my experience as an improved EQ. No anxiety or high BP. Vascularity was bad ass, strength was up, I felt durable asf, felt very athletic. I didn't get a significant appetite boost but getting in the 3500 cals wasn't a chore at all.

Next time I ran it at 400 for 12 weeks and I loved it.

If I can find it pip free it's actually one of my favorite hormones.

IMO, as with most hormones, Source board members dose it too heavy/high.

blakeneyadam1988
06-05-2021, 02:45 AM

I've run it several times. First couple of times the pip was too painful so I dropped it. Once I found a lab that brewed it with zero pip I ran it for 12 weeks at 500 a week. I dropped it early because I got intense body aches that felt like the day after an all out fist fight. Made great gains. I'd describe my experience as an improved EQ. No anxiety or high BP. Vascularity was bad ass, strength was up, I felt durable asf, felt very athletic. I didn't get a significant appetite boost but getting in the 3500 cals wasn't a chore at all.

IMO, as with most hormones, Source board members dose it too heavy/high.Thanks man eq is one of my absolute favorites that's why I'm intrigued by it. I'm also very excited to try primo for the first time.

blakeneyadam1988
06-05-2021, 02:55 AM

IMO, as with most hormones, Source board members dose it too heavy/high.I'll also be brewing my own so if it has alot of pip I could dose it at 50mg per ml and just do bigger shots if this would create less pip

blakeneyadam1988
06-05-2021, 04:09 AM

IMO, as with most hormones, Source board members dose it too heavy/high.Would dhb and primo be good together?

jrock645
06-06-2021, 03:06 AM
Would dhb and primo be good together?

no need to stack. DHB is plenty on its own, really doesn’t need anything else.

blakeneyadam1988
06-06-2021, 03:10 AM
no need to stack. DHB is plenty on its own, really doesn’t need anything else.Sounds good thanks I'll give er a try. It'll be stacked with test and gh anyways.

Riggs
06-06-2021, 10:28 AM
no need to stack. DHB is plenty on its own, really doesn’t need anything else.
Sounds good thanks I'll give er a try. It'll be stacked with test and gh anyways.

Sent from my SM-G973W using TapatalkI'm an advocate of running Test + the new compound alone so the user can best judge his specific response.

Add one hormone & once you've mastered that one then move on to the next.

Down the road Primo/DHB isn't a bad idea. I'd actually consider stacking it with Nandrolone.

Mr.Smith45
06-06-2021, 02:32 PM
I'm an advocate of running Test + the new compound alone so the user can best judge his specific response.

Down the road Primo/DHB isn't a bad idea. I'd actually consider stacking it with Nandrolone.

I agree, Test/DHB/NPP might be a great combo, need to experiment with this. Also, good advice on the DHB @ 400/wk, 500 might be a point of diminishing returns, I didn't get the body aches @ 500 but bloods started to creep up.

jrock645
06-06-2021, 09:40 PM
I'm an advocate of running Test + the new compound alone so the user can best judge his specific response.

I could see primo, but I’d think NPP and DHB would be hellacious on platelet and rbc levels.

Riggs
06-06-2021, 11:03 PM
I agree, Test/DHB/NPP might be a great combo, need to experiment with this. Also, good advice on the DHB @ 400/wk, 500 might be a point of diminishing returns, I didn't get the body aches @ 500 but bloods started to creep up.It was a mutha fuqr. Have you ever been in a street fight that was fucking serious? If so you understand what I mean about feeling like the day after a fight.

Wasn't that Estradiol was too low and I was dried out. I've always kept E2 higher than most yr round and run Nolva more than Asin. If my Estradiol is lower than a T to E2 ratio of 20:1 then my libido crashes. It's a must for me to allow aromatization to provide the necessary level of Estradiol I need for healthy sexual function.

I've been doing a lot of late night reading trying to find data on what I'm experiencing...Estradiol drops too low my dick loses thickness. It's like it deflates. And I'm dead serious. No jokes. I'm on a mission to find out why. I'm wondering, as I've stumbled on something, if there are estrogen receptors in our dick. I don't know. If my theory is right it might be part of why there are claims that steroids shrink our dick.

I could be WAYYY off. Either way I'm not tabling this until I figure it out.

I would love to have a close friend that's an Endo.

I'm rambling...sorry.

Riggs
06-06-2021, 11:14 PM
I could see primo, but I’d think NPP and DHB would be hellacious on platelet and rbc levels.I don't worry too much about RBC it's kinda the benefit of AAS/Testosterone. Hematocrit & Hemoglobin I watch but in 23yrs of pinning I've never done a phlembotomy.

Now platelets...that's not a game. Our blood gets "sticky" uhh uhh no bueno. I used to stress on Hematocrit/Hemoglobin until I had a long conversation with Craig Titus. He had 3 Dr's monitoring him closely and he broke it all down for me.

Well and back then very few of us did bloods and it was only available thru a Dr. At least that I was aware of.

And IME Nandrolone doesn't affect those too much. I just came off 800mg Deca a week and I can post my results. The health markers that were outta range weren't bad at all. Especially for being on blast.

I respond very well to Deca. I don't need Asin or Caber however I run Caber with all AAS/Testosterone now. I feel fucking great on both Nandrolone and EQ. More athletic on EQ and more durable on Nandrolone.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/f400d2ea77f83207be29014188dd11a9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/beec56e539e67f4ba6cd08bdbbd6eed1.jpg

Charger69
06-06-2021, 11:28 PM
I don't worry too much about RBC it's kinda the benefit of AAS/Testosterone. Hematocrit & Hemoglobin I watch but in 23yrs of pinning I've never done a phlembotomy.

Now platelets...that's not a game. Our blood gets "sticky" uhh uhh no bueno. I used to stress on Hematocrit/Hemoglobin until I had a long conversation with Craig Titus. He had 3 Dr's monitoring him closely and he broke it all down for me.

Well and back then very few of us did bloods and it was only available thru a Dr. At least that I was aware of.

And IME Nandrolone doesn't affect those too much. I just came off 800mg Deca a week and I can post my results. The health markers that were outta range weren't bad at all. Especially for being on blast.

I respond very well to Deca. I don't need Asin or Caber however I run Caber with all AAS/Testosterone now. I feel fucking great on both Nandrolone and EQ. More athletic on EQ and more durable on Nandrolone.

You are lucky. I had to give blood monthly for hematocrit on 800 tren. It’s like one day to the next and your cardio tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
06-06-2021, 11:30 PM
You are lucky. I had to give blood monthly for hematocrit on 800 tren. It’s like one day to the next and your cardio tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk600 Test
800 Deca
Anadrol 50mg EDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/53caadbfe1cf6a73e67c203fa41fd588.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/a99fd3f938128db024f97f85fb753ebe.jpg

Charger69
06-06-2021, 11:33 PM
600 Test
800 Deca
Anadrol 50mg EDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/53caadbfe1cf6a73e67c203fa41fd588.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/a99fd3f938128db024f97f85fb753ebe.jpg

Bigger man than me! At 50 HCT i am dying at cardio.... but I am also prepping so the cardio is I tense.

Damnwideback90
06-06-2021, 11:34 PM
It was a mutha fuqr. Have you ever been in a street fight that was fucking serious? If so you understand what I mean about feeling like the day after a fight.

Wasn't that Estradiol was too low and I was dried out. I've always kept E2 higher than most yr round and run Nolva more than Asin. If my Estradiol is lower than a T to E2 ratio of 20:1 then my libido crashes. It's a must for me to allow aromatization to provide the necessary level of Estradiol I need for healthy sexual function.

I've been doing a lot of late night reading trying to find data on what I'm experiencing...Estradiol drops too low my dick loses thickness. It's like it deflates. And I'm dead serious. No jokes. I'm on a mission to find out why. I'm wondering, as I've stumbled on something, if there are estrogen receptors in our dick. I don't know. If my theory is right it might be part of why there are claims that steroids shrink our dick.

I could be WAYYY off. Either way I'm not tabling this until I figure it out.

I would love to have a close friend that's an Endo.

I'm rambling...sorry.

Your not rambling. I've messaged you in the past about sexual sensitivity and function issues. I have looked into what you just mentioned and wondered what you just said. Im on caber right now and aroma. I got bloods drawn a few weeks ago. Was only prescribed trt dose 100mgs a week and added in nolva myself. I do use u.g.l test tho since covid. My e2 was low low. I think too much nolva. I was having a hard time ejaculating. Not being funny. I'm on cycle now. 1st time in years literally. Just mast p test e aroma and 25mgs var e.d. and caber. My private is crazy full looking and I'm busting like I'm 15 again and I'm 30 now. I appreciate reading shit like you posted. I know im not the only 1 who thinks about shit like that

Riggs
06-06-2021, 11:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk800 Tren dude I would end up on the evening news man. No jokes. Ain't no mutha fuq'n jokes. At the very least I'd hurt a dude for staring at my wife's titts wheres usually I don't mind it at all as long as the guys cool about it. Guys are gonna look but I can't even tolerate that on 700 Tren. My Prostate was enormous, my esophagus was fucked from the heartburn/acid, I was constantly constipated, and my Kidneys were mangled. To mention just a few things...

Riggs
06-06-2021, 11:38 PM
Your not rambling. I've messaged you in the past about sexual sensitivity and function issues. I have looked into what you just mentioned and wondered what you just said. Im on caber right now and aroma. I got bloods drawn a few weeks ago. Was only prescribed trt dose 100mgs a week and added in nolva myself. I do use u.g.l test tho since covid. My e2 was low low. I think too much nolva. I was having a hard time ejaculating. Not being funny. I'm on cycle now. 1st time in years literally. Just mast p test e aroma and 25mgs var e.d. and caber. My private is crazy full looking and I'm busting like I'm 15 again and I'm 30 now. I appreciate reading shit like you posted. I know im not the only 1 who thinks about shit like thatWell cool. This is how my head works. It's a blessing and a curse. Things drive me nuts until I figure em out. I mean literally I'm obsessed. I'll get on something and drive everyone around me in the lifestyle crazy asking em if they have any knowledge on what I'm researching.

Charger69
06-07-2021, 12:13 AM
800 Tren dude I would end up on the evening news man. No jokes. Ain't no mutha fuq'n jokes. At the very least I'd hurt a dude for staring at my wife's titts wheres usually I don't mind it at all as long as the guys cool about it. Guys are gonna look but I can't even tolerate that on 700 Tren. My Prostate was enormous, my esophagus was fucked from the heartburn/acid, I was constantly constipated, and my Kidneys were mangled. To mention just a few things...

Funny thing is I am at 500 tren now in prep and the same feeling as 800.... except I didn’t prepare myself to let things go!

Riggs
06-07-2021, 12:16 AM
Funny thing is I am at 500 tren now in prep and the same feeling as 800.... except I didn’t prepare myself to let things go!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIME Tren is not a game and we won't fully understand the affect these kind of doses have on our organs for yrs man. I remember Tren yrs ago and nobody ran 5, 6 or 700mg. I know a guy right now running 1.2g of TBE.

Damnwideback90
06-07-2021, 12:18 AM
Well cool. This is how my head works. It's a blessing and a curse. Things drive me nuts until I figure em out. I mean literally I'm obsessed. I'll get on something and drive everyone around me in the lifestyle crazy asking em if they have any knowledge on what I'm researching.

I can dig it pops really. I truly can. I gotta lotta shit going on upstairs. Not putting my business out they're. I have adhd terrible not add. Im dyslexic and have extreme obsessive compulsive disorder. Thank goodness i don't have depression or bipolar disorder. Not saying its bad if folks do. Im not saying i understand how you are because personally i don't know you. I can relate tho. I want to know as well and i batter Mr. Oak constantly in private messages. I feel you Riggs. Stay safe. Thanks for the response and help

unclemoney
06-07-2021, 05:09 PM
I've been looking into DHB recently, wanted to run Tren for a bit longer but I've reached the point where it just doesn't feel worth it... Only was on 200mg/wk of Tren-E 5 weeks in. I could deal with the increased body temps and the less than stellar sleep. Felt a bit more snappy in the quick to anger side but nothing too drastic. But what got to me the most was the indigestion and having a hard time digesting the food(didn't start til around week 4). I've found a 25mcg t3 dose to assuage such but I don't honestly want to take nor mess around with my thyroid so I've decided to stop at this point. Even cardio took a huge hit and I was always having to catch my breath after heavy sets. I did start cardarine last week and that instantly gave me my cardio back... As far as those 5 weeks on the 200mg/tren, it helped really bring out some definition and made me appear much more prominent... But when the sides are taken into account... I believe I'll be feeling much better with just my tried/true test/deca/eq, but definitely interested in trying out DHB!

I love the way tren increased my strength and how it's made my physique look, but for me I think the sides aren't worth it! In my mind I'm contemplating perchance doing 2-4 week runs in the future, I know that's very short and just about the time where the strength really starts to shine/come in, but I know the actual hormone itself is putting in the work from injection number one.... so perchance a way to get some benefits and get out before the sides get to be bad... The sides don't seem bad at first and I was certain I was going to see it through for at least 10 weeks, but the day to day of dealing with it just got to the point where I decided otherwise.