PDA

View Full Version : N.J. man busted with steroids after police chase on I-684

beanlicker
03-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Mar 3, 2013

A New Jersey man was busted with steroids and syringes Saturday, after leading police in a vehicle and foot chase on Interstate 684, Westchester County police said.

Claudinei R. Teixeira, 33, of Hackensack, N.J., was driving erratically north on the Hutchinson River Parkway near White Plains around 8 p.m., police said.

When police stopped him on 684, Teixeira drove off as the officers approached the vehicle, leading officers on a quarter-mile pursuit before fleeing the 1998 Honda Accord and running into the woods along the highway.

Teixeira was arrested and charged with a host of traffic violations and misdemeanors, including resisting arrest. He is also facing a felony drug charge after police allegedly found a bottle of steroids in his pocket and recovered steroids and syringes from the car.

He was scheduled to be arraigned Sunday, police said.

This is the third chase local police were involved in Saturday. Earlier Saturday, police in Rockland chased two drivers in separate pursuits in Sloatsburg and Clarkstown. A police officer was injured in the Clarkstown incident.

titanman03
03-09-2013, 11:21 PM
unless he had warrents or was wanted for something why the hell would you run from the cops for one vial of juice , i would of shoved that thing between my ass and suitcased it real quick then pulled over , but really the cop might of let him go or not even knows what it was , and if he would of got arrested for it he would of probably got it either thrown out in court or got probation for it, one vial of steroids is easily able to plead self use , thats if the cop would of cared and felt like arresting him over it. in my area its gotten so bad with drugs that if your an addict and your pulled over with heroin and its under a certain amount they can write you your citation right there and let you go because county jail is so full with simple possesion arrests and people there for drug charges , its a damn epedemic

Greenegorilla2
03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
That sucks man,

BIG YARYAR
03-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Why run over that

JM750
03-13-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't make it a habit of traveling with supplies in my vehicle, but if I was to do that, the stuff would be ditched very well out of site.

slash75cmd
03-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Not to be overly judgmental because I'm sure that we have all done it at least once, but why drive with your gear in tow?! What also sucks is that now that weed is legal in other states, cops will probably not charge a person with possessing that if they find it in the transporter's car, but will most definitely bust the hell out of that person if a vial of healthy and delicious testosterone is sitting in the same bag as the weed. Where is the justice?

jdb3
03-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Mar 3, 2013

A New Jersey man was busted with steroids and syringes Saturday, after leading police in a vehicle and foot chase on Interstate 684, Westchester County police said.

Claudinei R. Teixeira, 33, of Hackensack, N.J., was driving erratically north on the Hutchinson River Parkway near White Plains around 8 p.m., police said.

When police stopped him on 684, Teixeira drove off as the officers approached the vehicle, leading officers on a quarter-mile pursuit before fleeing the 1998 Honda Accord and running into the woods along the highway.

Teixeira was arrested and charged with a host of traffic violations and misdemeanors, including resisting arrest. He is also facing a felony drug charge after police allegedly found a bottle of steroids in his pocket and recovered steroids and syringes from the car.

He was scheduled to be arraigned Sunday, police said.

This is the third chase local police were involved in Saturday. Earlier Saturday, police in Rockland chased two drivers in separate pursuits in Sloatsburg and Clarkstown. A police officer was injured in the Clarkstown incident.

Sounds like a careless idiot to me....why the fuck would you have gear in your pockets and preloaded syringes in your car? what a moron

pulooooooo
03-22-2013, 07:27 PM
This guy is an idiot all together..

MuscleAddiction
03-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a careless idiot to me....why the fuck would you have gear in your pockets and preloaded syringes in your car? what a moron

^^^ bingo! Asking for trouble...even when I take my used syringes to the hazardous waste dump site (they have a big red dumpster to dispose of them properly) i keep them all wrapped up in a paper bag in the trunk of my car. Never would I drive around with gear...EVER!

Emman
03-23-2013, 02:54 AM
what dumbass why would u have it in ur pocket for lmao