PDA

View Full Version : Diaz Going DOWN in 158!!!

toppjimie
03-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Diaz spoutting off at the mouth about st.pierre using "Plenty" of Steroids while Fighting in the ufc! Dude needs to shut the fuck up!!! I'll have to get this saturday and watch St.Pierre fuck em up!!

JM750
03-15-2013, 09:08 PM
GSP will fuck him up for sure. Diaz is just a sore looser. See, he is already anticipating getting his ass beat!

MuscleAddiction
03-15-2013, 09:21 PM
My prediction will be in the first round St. Pierre will get frustrated with Diaz and his picking style of fighting, but yes as the rounds go St. Pierre is on a level that makes him a champion. I remember seeing him with that "I will be the best" attitude back when he would get beat up by Matt Huges and BJ Penn, and you knew that kid was going to be something special...he is an athlete! My buddy Raul Castillo has his gym here in my town and just seen him at the store, he will be having all his students and instructors chilling at the gym watching the fights...it will be a good card!!!

JM750
03-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Believe it or not if you didn't know this, as a child GSP used to get beat up by bullies all the time. Bet those assholes wouldn't dare try that now! LOL

kuntrykok
03-15-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm gonna def get this one on PPV.

gator-mclusky
03-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Imma check it out tonight! GSP can not lose to Diaz. Should be a good fight though.

toppjimie
03-16-2013, 01:32 PM
158 is a GREAT Card!! The hendrick vs condit is going to be a good one!!!

tie80
03-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Very good card. Diaz is a complainer. Hope GSP beats his ass down.

WHITE RHINO
03-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Im opening gsp takes diaz to school. Both good fighters but gap way more disciplined.

kuntrykok
03-18-2013, 06:11 PM
MONTREAL – It wasn't the worst beating ever seen in the octagon, but UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre thoroughly dominated challenger Nick Diaz en route to a clearcut unanimous-decision win.

The title fight headlined Saturday's UFC 158 event at Montreal's Bell Centre and aired on pay-per-view following prelims on FX and Facebook.

St-Pierre's intensity was evident from the moment he stepped into the cage. Diaz taunted him from the other side of the octagon, and there was no touch of gloves.

As the grudge match kicked off, Diaz walked forward with punches, but St-Pierre answered with kicks to the leg and then scored a takedown just seconds into the opening round. Diaz quickly rolled and turned as he looked for opportunities on the floor, but St-Pierre patiently controlled the positioning as he transitioned from side to side and looked for a chance to take his opponent's back. Diaz defended well as he turned to create space, but it was complete positional control for St-Pierre throughout the frame.

A frustrated Diaz lunged at St-Pierre well after the bell, but referee Yves Lavigne prevented any contact.

ckmtide27
03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
I hate when someone makes steroid allegations