PDA

View Full Version : Would you risk your pack if no reship?

sumguy
07-14-2022, 04:42 AM
Would you order from a international company that won't reship if the pack gets lost or confiscated?

Company wants to ship two separate boxes for $50 each. Would you do it?

I'm far from being rich or well off, but I don't want to risk losing $400+?

There's a 90% success rate delivering, 10% get either lost or confiscated. I don't want to risk the 10%?

Options/thoughts?

IRISHOAK
07-14-2022, 04:44 AM
Would you order from a international company that won't reship if the pack gets lost or confiscated?

There's a 90% success rate delivering, 10% get either lost or confiscated. I don't want to risk the 10%?

Options/thoughts?
Read your post back to yourself out loud, the answer is there.

Dont wanna be old
07-14-2022, 02:07 PM
I have ordered from the back of Muscle Mag international 40 years ago . Yes, you would have to mail a letter to request a list . LOL .
Success rate was unknown. The only thing I cared about is not catching LE’s attention. IMO the 10% is acceptable Vs the rate of 99% and 1% busted ?
I don’t think my rambling answered OPs question as I only meant to emphasize freedom is priceless.
Good luck and be safe
DWBO

ShakesTheClown
07-14-2022, 02:42 PM
Regardless if its international or not, the risk is always there. I think you already made up your mind wether the risk vs reward is worth it for you.

sumguy
07-15-2022, 09:10 PM
In the rare case my pack got confiscated and it is a gamble every time we order........ I can't afford the risk of losing my money. Which I don't have much of? I just wished the company would offer a reship if it did get confiscated. So I'm ordering from a different company that does offer a reship.

sumguy
07-15-2022, 09:15 PM
I have ordered from the back of Muscle Mag international 40 years ago . Yes, you would have to mail a letter to request a list . LOL .
Success rate was unknown. The only thing I cared about is not catching LE’s attention. IMO the 10% is acceptable Vs the rate of 99% and 1% busted ?
I don’t think my rambling answered OPs question as I only meant to emphasize freedom is priceless.
Good luck and be safe
DWBO

R. Lol, how was the gear off the back of a magazine back then?

MarvelNerd
07-21-2022, 01:12 AM
Personally after going overseas versus domestically I wouldn’t go international unless I really wanted to try something special. I am certainly more domesticated these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unclemoney
07-21-2022, 03:13 AM

Options/thoughts?

Only way I could feasibly see there being any remote worthiness of such a risk is if you were searching for some holy grail type of item that is just absolutely practically available nowhere else and you found the needle in the haystack place that has it... but that would have me even more suspicious to be honest... If you're stateside I'd just say stick to those who're already well known domestically and then there's much less to sweat/worry about!

FlatEarthGainz
07-23-2022, 09:44 PM
Good luck and be safe
DWBO
I remember back in the early 2000's ordering Deca from somewhere in the middle east(yes I was a dumb young meathead) where I had to get a money order and send it, christ I wish I could remember the exact details but I think it was Iraq. However after two months I figured I got scammed and forgot about it however about a month later it randomly showed up at my door and funny enough it was easily the best Deca Ive ever run. People have no idea how good they have it now.

Keule206
07-25-2022, 12:16 PM
I remember back in the early 2000's ordering Deca from somewhere in the middle east(yes I was a dumb young meathead) where I had to get a money order and send it, christ I wish I could remember the exact details but I think it was Iraq. However after two months I figured I got scammed and forgot about it however about a month later it randomly showed up at my door and funny enough it was easily the best Deca Ive ever run. People have no idea how good they have it now.

I remember this time and your definitely right brother

JJB1
09-12-2022, 10:05 PM
You can get anything you need domestically, quicker and with much less risk. I won’t ever order internationally again. It’s worth paying more to get my pack within a week. The stress of customs made me sick. I waited 4 months on one international order just to save a little money. And I had several packs seized. Fuck that! Never again!

MasterBlaster805
09-13-2022, 01:40 AM
I'm late to this thread but my question to the OP would be~ with all of the great labs on here shipping domestically with a 3-5 day delivery date, why would anyone Ever order Internationally?

IRISHOAK
09-14-2022, 03:50 AM
I'm late to this thread but my question to the OP would be~ with all of the great labs on here shipping domestically with a 3-5 day delivery date, why would anyone Ever order Internationally?

Theres SOME stuff you might have to go international for ... maybe? I got caber once bc nobody had it dom at the time, well, nobody I would order from anyway.
I will say this, after being on the employee side of PompsPlace for almost a year, IF you needed a rare item, Pomps international shipping delivers, and in a pretty good time frame too.
For your common stuff, dom all day.
How much does a pack cost when its seized? Lol
"USA! USA! USA!"