PDA

View Full Version : GHRP-6 and GHRP-2

AllAboutPeptides
03-16-2013, 02:08 PM
GHRP-6 and GHRP-2

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q648/allaboutpeptides/488px-GHRP-6_zpsbf1c14d0.png

A quick schooling on GHRP-6 and GHRP-2

In 1980 the first highly potent GH-Releasing peptide was developed and named*GHRP-6. This peptide was found to illicit a strong*GH*release response and so became the first member of a class of growth hormone releasing peptides more broadly called*GH*secretagogues. Structurally*GHRP-6*is composed of the amino acids L-Histidine, D-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, L-Tryptophan, D-Phenylalanine and L-Lysine. The “L” form of an amino acid is the naturally occurring form and often in the nomenclature the “L” is dropped. The “D” form does not occur in nature and is the isomeric form (i.e. mirror image) of the naturally occurring “L” form.
GHRP-6*is composed of both natural and isomeric forms of those aforementioned six amino acids. Its structure is represented as:
His-D-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2
Investigators subsequently modified the structure of*GHRP-6*and identified more potent peptides. For example.....

To read the remainder of the article and many more on research peptides and liquids click Here (http://allaboutpeptides.com/ghrp-6-and-ghrp-2/)

Greenegorilla2
03-17-2013, 01:46 PM
How do you feel about ipamorelin?

pulooooooo
03-17-2013, 02:35 PM
I have been reading up on ghrp-6 & ghrp-2. Leaning more to ghrp-6 for a run..

ski748134
08-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Whathe is the huge benefit to ghrp vs hgh price or...seems like a big pain in the arszzz for minimal effects.....I know quite a bit about igf but my peptide game sucks never saw a huge point

bigdaddy
08-02-2017, 08:20 PM
There isn't a huge difference to be seen with different peps that release GH if they are run alongside AAS. When I say seen I mean physically seen with our eyes. Peptides only is a different animal altogether and yes big differences between peps are a very real thing and combinations thereof can produce great gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ragnor
08-02-2017, 09:33 PM
I have been reading up on ghrp-6 & ghrp-2. Leaning more to ghrp-6 for a run..You know that GHRP2 is a as Strong ad 6 and a lot cleaner on sides and other things to run. The Ghrelic signal for both is pretty strong, I see no difference between them in increased appetite. They both make you hungry as shit.

VIKING KING