PDA

View Full Version : Proper way too cycle sus, eq and t-bo

Spinal Fushion
08-29-2022, 11:51 PM
I've cycled before but never have tried sus, eq and tbol.
I want this to be 8-10week cycle any suggestions?
I was gonna pin 125mg of sus ,eq eod and tbol 25mg a day for the first week then go up too 50mg a day from week 2-8..

ggandb
08-30-2022, 01:31 AM
Looks good to me, I either pin eod, or M/W/F even only being on my TRT. Now this is just me, I don't take orals a lot but when I do, I only take pre workout and I only lift 3 days a week.

MarvelNerd
09-03-2022, 02:39 AM
I have been watching a lot of videos on more plates more dates (YouTube) and reading about people who crashed their estrogen/estradiol using EQ. Definitely makes me want to watch my AI intake if I use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ggandb
09-03-2022, 02:26 PM
I have been watching a lot of videos on more plates more dates (YouTube) and reading about people who crashed their estrogen/estradiol using EQ. Definitely makes me want to watch my AI intake if I use it.

Have not ever heard of this, at least on paper it is barely drier than Test. And no where near as dry as Mast or Primo. Always a good idea to get bloods on any cycle.

MarvelNerd
09-03-2022, 04:06 PM
He gets into it here. I crashed my estrogen on a sus/tren/eq cycle about 4 years ago. Worst cycle and month of my life. Ended up taking bronk aid (ephedrine) just to function without falling asleep like I was narcoleptic. I think it can be good, but the correct blood testing would have served me better.

THE TRUTH BEHIND EQUIPOISE - Does Boldenone Aromatize Into Estradiol Or Act As An AI? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/heSPrS5mAGk)

Mr.Beefy
09-03-2022, 04:35 PM
Bro..when you take any kind of orals, You need to help your liver. Take NAC and milk thistle. Look up liver support on here, you'll find plenty of info from very reputable people here. I added some of the stuff they suggested on here and look up many others. Liver looked good according to my Doc. Even after a big run of TBOl.

Mr.Beefy
09-03-2022, 04:43 PM
He gets into it here. I crashed my estrogen on a sus/tren/eq cycle about 4 years ago. Worst cycle and month of my life. Ended up taking bronk aid (ephedrine) just to function without falling asleep like I was narcoleptic. I think it can be good, but the correct blood testing would have served me better.

THE TRUTH BEHIND EQUIPOISE - Does Boldenone Aromatize Into Estradiol Or Act As An AI? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/heSPrS5mAGk)

I don't know..I've ran this cycle before, I didn't have a problem..no crashes estro. Everyone is different. Also I used a small amount of Caber and I had used some adex with that run. I'm sorry, but I still have a problem with getting info from YouTube(mainly take it with a grain of salt). Everyone.. look up the info you find online, do research.

Mr.Beefy
09-03-2022, 06:49 PM

I don't know..I've ran this cycle before. I didn't have a problem..no crashes estro. Everyone is different. Also I used a small amount of Caber and I had used some adex with that run.

MarvelNerd
09-03-2022, 07:20 PM
I would run it again. I would just need to lower my adex or asin personally.

It was just one bad experience that lead me to look into what I screwed up.

I don’t advise against it. I advise being aware of potential issues.

Spinal Fushion
09-06-2022, 01:13 AM
Damn , thank you guys ... Once I start I'll keep you posted. I do use NAC and take a liver support with milk thistle daily. The knowledge you guys have on here is truly amazing. Thank you all again...

MarvelNerd
09-06-2022, 01:56 AM
Bro..when you take any kind of orals, You need to help your liver. Take NAC and milk thistle. Look up liver support on here, you'll find plenty of info from very reputable people here. I added some of the stuff they suggested on here and look up many others. Liver looked good according to my Doc. Even after a big run of TBOl.

I use tudca, milk thistle, nac daily. My hdl is a little low my test is a little high.

I feel the effects of Tudca on digestion, but I haven’t looked into its effects on absorption of nutrients.

Definitely has helped and my liver enzymes are great for a guy over 40 still dabbling in cycling.

ggandb
09-06-2022, 03:26 PM
I use tudca, milk thistle, nac daily. My hdl is a little low my test is a little high.

I feel the effects of Tudca on digestion, but I haven’t looked into its effects on absorption of nutrients.

Definitely has helped and my liver enzymes are great for a guy over 40 still dabbling in cycling

Have you ever really looked into cholesterol? There is no such thing as bad cholesterol. This is a good starting point that talks all about it. and there are a lot more videos and written articles all about it. The video is (The Oiling of America). It's about 2 hrs long and the first 10 to 15 minutes is a little slow but takes off after that. It's a good video and might get you to really think about it.

MarvelNerd
09-07-2022, 09:30 AM
Yeah we treat cholesterol like salt. I really believe a lot of the food industry is bull crap for the medical industry to help control.
I have had this discussion with my doctor.

Clinically comparisons among sick people show a correlation between high cholesterol and certain health problems. Although no other inflammatory markers are measured.

Rather than look further they blame it on the obvious.

ggandb
09-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Yeah we treat cholesterol like salt. I really believe a lot of the food industry is bull crap for the medical industry to help control.
I have had this discussion with my doctor.

Clinically comparisons among sick people show a correlation between high cholesterol and certain health problems. Although no other inflammatory markers are measured.

Rather than look further they blame it on the obvious.

So true brother. You got this, here take this pill, or you need to go see this Dr. Our medical system is a joke.