PDA

View Full Version : I’m 40 now fellas..

Devil1
09-22-2022, 05:41 PM
Been cruising on test for years, run deca often as well..

prepping for my next cycle now, gonna do it right.

Test Cyp 500-750mg weekly
deca 500mg weekly
Anavar 50mg daily
HGH 6iu split weekdays only

One a day multivitamin
liv52
milk thistle
creatine
Bcaa
glutamine
Athletic greens
MRE protein powder

im going to low calorie/low carb diet with some intermitted fasting for a couple weeks with 30 min cardio and high rep low weight training. Then bring in the clean bulk.

I trained hard and stayed sore for years, I want to keep my body healthy these days. Any cycle support advice and supplement advice is more than welcome.

note: I’m gonna use hcg/hmg while prepping for the cycle, not gonna start pinning until I’m done with my couple
weeks of clean up.

PEP-PATRIOT
09-22-2022, 07:03 PM
Sounds good youngster.Lol.

Good luck with it and keep us posted with the progress.

Marine
09-22-2022, 09:46 PM
I’m 50 brother. Now it’s just my trt dose. And some deca for my joints. Welcome to the tried but true crew. Lol

IronFox
09-22-2022, 10:44 PM
Congrats reaching 40 man, still got many years left for making gains!

ggandb
09-23-2022, 04:02 AM
40 years old here too brother, just have 18 years experience at it.

Green757
09-23-2022, 05:42 AM
42 here….will be looking at your progress. Thanks for sharing brother

Devil1
09-23-2022, 02:16 PM
I’m 50 brother. Now it’s just my trt dose. And some deca for my joints. Welcome to the tried but true crew. Lol

love the deca these days brother, tren is hell.. lmao

MasterBlaster805
09-23-2022, 09:29 PM
Tren is Gold... its only hell if you abuse the fuck outta it and run it at high doses. Here's a hint for all you youngsters thinking it needs to be run at 400-600 mgs. The Original Pharmaceutical stuff used to come in 76 mg glass ampules and guys were taking 2 a week and getting jacked as fuck on it. Can't remember what the esther was but it was Parabolan with a longer esther so would be like taking Tren Enanthate. Finijet came out too which was Tren with a shorter esther like Ace. We used to joke that you could eat a pound of bacon and get ripped using either of em. But the take away is that no one was thinking of using 600-700 mgs of that shit. Its like 5x stronger than Test in adrogenic/anabolic rattings

Now that the history lesson is over.... adding even 100 mgs of Tren with some Test and Deca forms a synergistic effect that lets you get phenomenal results using a fraction of the gear that others need to get jacked without any of the typical side effects you see other guys getting who are using lot more. Works great with Test/EQ/Tren too... And those are my all time favorite stacks to get jacked & strong

Devil1
09-24-2022, 02:47 PM
Tren is Gold... its only hell if you abuse the fuck outta it and run it at high doses. Here's a hint for all you youngsters thinking it needs to be run at 400-600 mgs. The Original Pharmaceutical stuff used to come in 76 mg glass ampules and guys were taking 2 a week and getting jacked as fuck on it. Can't remember what the esther was but it was Parabolan with a longer esther so would be like taking Tren Enanthate. Finijet came out too which was Tren with a shorter esther like Ace. We used to joke that you could eat a pound of bacon and get ripped using either of em. But the take away is that no one was thinking of using 600-700 mgs of that shit. Its like 5x stronger than Test in adrogenic/anabolic rattings

Now that the history lesson is over.... adding even 100 mgs of Tren with some Test and Deca forms a synergistic effect that lets you get phenomenal results using a fraction of the gear that others need to get jacked without any of the typical side effects you see other guys getting who are using lot more. Works great with Test/EQ/Tren too... And those are my all time favorite stacks to get jacked & strong

interesting.. maybe I’ll throw a little in on this next cycle. Low dose. Thanks brother

Devil1
09-26-2022, 12:53 AM
Ok.. so starting my intermitted fasting tomorrow, probably 3 weeks.. then running the cycle above but adding a little tren to the mix. I’ll keep everyone posted on my progress for the next three weeks.

something like this..

12:30 pm protein, carbs and veggies
2:30 pm protein powder (redcon MRE)
5:00 pm protein, carbs and veggies
7:00 gym (30 mins treadmill, 30 mins high rep low weight)
8:30 post workout meal, protein, carbs and veggies

16 hour fast to stimulate cell regeneration and liver/kidney repair.

after 3 weeks of this I will go into full cycle and “clean” bulk..

750 test cyp
500 deca
250 tren enanthate
50 mg anavar
6iu hgh

murph
09-26-2022, 11:58 AM
60 here , run test and NPP mainly

MarvelNerd
09-27-2022, 12:56 AM
I was thinking I hadn’t ran much NPP then I found an old gallon jug under my bed. Empty Tren, npp, sus, cyp, how do you miss a gallon jug full of old viles under your bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MarvelNerd
09-27-2022, 10:39 PM
I am 42. Today I loaded up the squat bar with 355 and did some sets of ten. It feels good to be strong, healthy, and a little older.

Gonna start a cycle soon. I will have 4 plates on the bar doing working sets. I want to get back over 500 lbs. on my big 3 again.

Then go to my boys college and lift with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Devil1
09-28-2022, 04:19 PM
I’m 3 days in on this fast.. not too bad, mct oil with my coffee in the morning and I’m ready to eat about 12:30 to 1:00.. still cruising at 250mg a cyp a week and 5iu of some old yellow tops I had. 30 mins on the treadmill and 30 mins of lifting, basic movements high reps. I’m so ready to hit it hard in three weeks!!