PDA

View Full Version : Clen for women?

BIG_NICE
03-21-2013, 02:12 AM
Acceptable for a woman wishing to cut body fat?

jdb3
03-21-2013, 02:19 AM
shit, some women can handle it better than men! 20mcg for four or five days, then maybe to 40 depending on how they react/feel, Iwouldnt go past 60, but I would stay at 40 tops. 15 days max, last two days I like to taper back down, then you could contine with a ECA stack or for a week or two.. That would be plenty 20 5-6 days, next 6-7 days 40, last two back to 20 (I think it helps prevent any rebound), then continue with ECA or Yohimbe for a week or two. Women resoond well to this
Use a supplemental Tauirne, can be found at any supermarket. Use 1-2grams a day while clenning
I know some women who stay at 20 throughout, but some go to 40.

BIG_NICE
03-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Thanks. I'm not too familiar with clen. Might be a dumb question, but is it hormonal? Not sure how it works, but I'll do some research. Good looks bro.

PAiN
03-23-2013, 04:48 PM
shit, some women can handle it better than men! 20mcg for four or five days, then maybe to 40 depending on how they react/feel, Iwouldnt go past 60, but I would stay at 40 tops. 15 days max, last two days I like to taper back down, then you could contine with a ECA stack or for a week or two.. That would be plenty 20 5-6 days, next 6-7 days 40, last two back to 20 (I think it helps prevent any rebound), then continue with ECA or Yohimbe for a week or two. Women resoond well to this
Use a supplemental Tauirne, can be found at any supermarket. Use 1-2grams a day while clenning
I know some women who stay at 20 throughout, but some go to 40.

This is good info. I like to gradually taper up and down. For women 20mcg to 30mcg then 40mcg to 50mcg to 60mcg and then back down. If they get to a dosage and are to shakey or nauseated feeling back down to the previous dose and stay there. Always lower if you are uncomfortable on it. Always take in the morning or mid-morning. Never after 5pm if you plan on going to sleep that night.