PDA

View Full Version : CHECK THIS....HILARIOUS GYM AD!

toppjimie
03-22-2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/qBRG4RkE51Q?feature=player_profilepage

HAHAHA..,It's TOO FUNNY!!!

jdb3
03-22-2013, 04:28 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

fuelman
03-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Hilarious

inhuman
03-22-2013, 06:07 PM
thats awesome

srilankanmuscle
03-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Haha!!! I've seen this one before, still funny every time.

pulooooooo
03-22-2013, 07:21 PM
Funny...people that join the gym now want to watch a movie and walk on a threadmill

RockShawn
03-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Hell yeah. I wanna join and I'm no where near that place. Love any dish on PF and their gay alarm.

metromuscle
03-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Great to see! Hope more REAL gyms like that come out with anti PF ads like that. Bout time!

toppjimie
03-22-2013, 08:35 PM
YEAH..,MY KINDA PLACE!!!

jdb3
03-22-2013, 09:49 PM
We got a planet fitness coming end of year...we got this guy who is freakin JACKED and crazy as shit...harley rider type...we gonna put a stringer shirt on him, hit him with some TNE and a cheque drop and turn him loose in PF when it opens....will be epic :)

RockShawn
03-22-2013, 11:25 PM
We got a planet fitness coming end of year...we got this guy who is freakin JACKED and crazy as shit...harley rider type...we gonna put a stringer shirt on him, hit him with some TNE and a cheque drop and turn him loose in PF when it opens....will be epic :)

Please video that!!!

IronFox
03-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Hell yeah. I wanna join and I'm no where near that place. Love any dish on PF and their gay alarm.

hahaha, I've seen this ad before and its made me laugh so much...PF's gotten dished on so much its hilarious. I'm for the real gyms with real weights and none of the fluff that's common at Planet Failure

Please video that!!!

x2

I'd love to see that video too

PAiN
03-22-2013, 11:44 PM
HAHAHAHA That's awesome lol

Emman
03-23-2013, 12:01 AM
lmao i like the part when he says i dont whant to be that big

2nd2no1
03-23-2013, 12:25 AM
The kids tie LMAO

blackcatfever
03-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Lol soo true!!

darksidefitness
03-28-2013, 07:19 PM
DYEL!!!

Tattz
03-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtruckguy
03-29-2013, 12:48 AM
My kinda gym...

Racelife
03-29-2013, 01:49 AM
This is the best thing I've seen today. Needed a good laugh. Funny thing I went to planet fitness and wore double sweat suit and really played dumb as far as weight training asking stupid questions - to my surprise the more I made shit up about crazy stupid workout methods - the ass clown working there was like, "that sounds great, yea, yup, I'm gonna try that". So I paid the minimum wage entry fee and whopping $10 first month. Knowing damn well I wouldn't last a day. Just to see how far we could push it. My training partner and I proceeded to train. Well that annoying buzzer went off often. We acted like we couldn't hear it. Kept iPod in and kept training. Hoodie on and focused. Not making an ass out of ourselves but training like normal bots would. Encouraging one another. Well we didn't last past our second set of second exercise. We were ejected and banned. For simply spotting one another and pushing one another for two more reps! COME ON BROS -2- MORE. And.......here comes chicken little manager.....gentlemen I think is not the place for you...please leave. Fuck Planet Weakness! Want to start N infomercial - every day in America another hard core gym dies due to pussies taking over. For $19/month you help save a hard core gym. We will send you photo of one muscle freak that you've helped save along with a Get Ripped tee shirt. Join today CALL 1-800-FUK-PUSSY

FastTrack
03-29-2013, 06:08 PM
"Why are you here" hahahahahHhH thanks for posting

toppjimie
03-30-2013, 02:06 PM
This is the best thing I've seen today. Needed a good laugh. Funny thing I went to planet fitness and wore double sweat suit and really played dumb as far as weight training asking stupid questions - to my surprise the more I made shit up about crazy stupid workout methods - the ass clown working there was like, "that sounds great, yea, yup, I'm gonna try that". So I paid the minimum wage entry fee and whopping $10 first month. Knowing damn well I wouldn't last a day. Just to see how far we could push it. My training partner and I proceeded to train. Well that annoying buzzer went off often. We acted like we couldn't hear it. Kept iPod in and kept training. Hoodie on and focused. Not making an ass out of ourselves but training like normal bots would. Encouraging one another. Well we didn't last past our second set of second exercise. We were ejected and banned. For simply spotting one another and pushing one another for two more reps! COME ON BROS -2- MORE. And.......here comes chicken little manager.....gentlemen I think is not the place for you...please leave. Fuck Planet Weakness! Want to start N infomercial - every day in America another hard core gym dies due to pussies taking over. For $19/month you help save a hard core gym. We will send you photo of one muscle freak that you've helped save along with a Get Ripped tee shirt. Join today CALL 1-800-FUK-PUSSY
LOL.., a planet fuckness opened up last yr in my hood.so what the hell $10 to try it out.Started doing 1-arm DB row's w/70 lb,THE biggest dumbbell they have,all i did was DROP it about 6 in and this fucken alarm and blue fucken light goes off!!! WTF.??? some Pencilneck kid comes over to tell me "Thats a NO-NO". W.T.F.??? So on the way out i QUIT!!! fuck that place!!!

halfwit
04-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Christ, my old gym closed down so I thought I'd give PF a try next week until I can find a new "hole in the wall". That "lunk alarm" shit really that bad? I'm not obnoxious when lifting, but I do make some noise when lifting heavy. I already warned the wife that I might have to pay some cancellation fee for getting banned if it's really THAT bad.

inhuman
04-01-2013, 03:24 AM

thats awesome. choice between sponsoring a child or a hardcore gym....hardcore gym. lol