PDA

View Full Version : Support it

exphys88
03-22-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm straight, but not narrow. I support gay rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

PAiN
03-22-2013, 09:42 PM
I support it as well..... I have friends that are gay and lesbian and some of them are some of the best people I have ever trained with. We got to much other shit in this country to worry about other than keeping gay and lesbians from doing shit.

jdb3
03-22-2013, 09:51 PM

bdad
03-25-2013, 08:51 AM
I have no problem with gay people to each his own. But why the need for constant public attention? How many heterosexual parades have you every seen, I have never seen one. But the gay community insists on having parades and things of this nature, why? If you serve this country you have my greatest respect as a soldier whether you are man, or woman. Why the need to identify yourself as a gay soldier?

Greenegorilla2
03-25-2013, 09:49 AM
I don't care regardless, if u wanna be miserable too let em get married.

exphys88
03-25-2013, 12:30 PM
I have no problem with gay people to each his own. But why the need for constant public attention? How many heterosexual parades have you every seen, I have never seen one. But the gay community insists on having parades and things of this nature, why? If you serve this country you have my greatest respect as a soldier whether you are man, or woman. Why the need to identify yourself as a gay soldier?

It's just because they're only recently being accepted. Over time, it won't be such a big deal.
Soldiers just want to be who they are and not worry about losing their career and benefits because of who they love. Over 13,000 soldiers who fought for our country have been fired from the military for being gay.

exphys88
03-25-2013, 12:31 PM

Lol

luckyluke_80
03-25-2013, 12:56 PM

HAHA....so true

PAiN
03-25-2013, 03:09 PM

LMFAO Very true.

bdad
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
It's just because they're only recently being accepted. Over time, it won't be such a big deal.
Soldiers just want to be who they are and not worry about losing their career and benefits because of who they love. Over 13,000 soldiers who fought for our country have been fired from the military for being gay.

Seems like when the Don't ask Don't tell policy was implemented on December 21, 1993, this problem would have been rectified, but it did'nt why, the constant need for publicity reguarding this matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_ask,_don't_tell

hanuri
03-25-2013, 10:10 PM
I see no need to get this issue bigger than it is . if one is gay so be it . he / she deserves theh same humanity as heteroīs . what I donīt like is this gay parade stuff . since I am believer I have a wiew according to Bible to this matter . and that wiew is pretty clear . I however am not the one to judge people though . I just use my right to have my wiew . and as much as itīs talked about itīs not a question of equality / rights IMO . but not all believe the same way I do . if you donīt believe in bible , you certinly see matters in different wiew ( on many other things as well ).

bigdude
03-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I have a cousin who is lesbian and has been with her partner for 30 years now...
Recently she said nowadays people get married but don't stay married like they used to....
"I'm glad me and my girl couldn't get married cause just living with her was work enough...
Here's ur sign....

exphys88
03-26-2013, 12:28 AM
I see no need to get this issue bigger than it is . if one is gay so be it . he / she deserves theh same humanity as heteroīs . what I donīt like is this gay parade stuff . since I am believer I have a wiew according to Bible to this matter . and that wiew is pretty clear . I however am not the one to judge people though . I just use my right to have my wiew . and as much as itīs talked about itīs not a question of equality / rights IMO . but not all believe the same way I do . if you donīt believe in bible , you certinly see matters in different wiew ( on many other things as well ).

you do realize that the scripture that you refer to as being pretty clear says that homosexuality is punishable by death, right? In that same book (leviticus) it also says adultery is also punishable by death, and that if you find out that your bride is not a virgin, you are to kill her on her fathers doorstep. Jesus never condemned it.

exphys88
03-26-2013, 12:29 AM
Seems like when the Don't ask Don't tell policy was implemented on December 21, 1993, this problem would have been rectified, but it did'nt why, the constant need for publicity reguarding this matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_ask,_don't_tell

they're still treated as lessers, so they have the typical knee jerk response and make a big deal out of it. It's just how things work, it's how the civil rights movement was too. If you don't like gay parades, maybe you should stop going to them?

jinko
03-26-2013, 01:42 AM
I never had to vote on "straight rights" so why am I voting on "gay rights"?

bdad
03-26-2013, 11:27 AM
they're still treated as lessers, so they have the typical knee jerk response and make a big deal out of it. It's just how things work, it's how the civil rights movement was too. If you don't like gay parades, maybe you should stop going to them?

At no point during this debate have I taken a jab at you for your personal opions, I would appreciate the same treatment. All I have done is provide reliable information to back up my claims, if this pisses you of sorry.

hanuri
03-26-2013, 12:47 PM
you do realize that the scripture that you refer to as being pretty clear says that homosexuality is punishable by death, right? In that same book (leviticus) it also says adultery is also punishable by death, and that if you find out that your bride is not a virgin, you are to kill her on her fathers doorstep. Jesus never condemned it.

you also know Jesus got us all sinners free from the old "rules " w His death . and thatīs all old stuff you are pointing at . Nobody but Jesus himself could live according all the laws of his time . no mortal could do the same , thatīs why God in his good will towards to us sinners sacrificed His own son . that free éd us from the old laws( but NOT from sin ) , having to live literally according to them to get saved . that way noone could be saved in Heavens . the Bible is raw stuff is someone takes all literally and purposedly according his / her needs . but that you knew before posting .... though Iīm not here to spread the word or preach .just saying what my take is in this subject and how itīs based . believers and non believers donīt see eye to eye as I said already . itīs a fact

exphys88
03-26-2013, 02:15 PM
At no point during this debate have I taken a jab at you for your personal opions, I would appreciate the same treatment. All I have done is provide reliable information to back up my claims, if this pisses you of sorry.

I'm sorry bro, I didn't mean to come off as taking a jab. I'm just pointing it out that if someone doesn't like what gays do, don't go around them.

exphys88
03-26-2013, 02:18 PM
you also know Jesus got us all sinners free from the old "rules " w His death . and thatīs all old stuff you are pointing at . Nobody but Jesus himself could live according all the laws of his time . no mortal could do the same , thatīs why God in his good will towards to us sinners sacrificed His own son . that free éd us from the old laws( but NOT from sin ) , having to live literally according to them to get saved . that way noone could be saved in Heavens . the Bible is raw stuff is someone takes all literally and purposedly according his / her needs . but that you knew before posting .... though Iīm not here to spread the word or preach .just saying what my take is in this subject and how itīs based . believers and non believers donīt see eye to eye as I said already . itīs a fact

I know this. So, since Jesus never condemned it, Christians shouldn't be against it. The problem is that Christians repeatedly quote Leviticus when calling gays sinners, yet they leave out the punishable by death part, or all the other things that are considered sins in Leviticus. They basically cherry pick scriptures to support their bigotry, while ignoring the rest of the Old Testament.

bigdude
03-26-2013, 02:20 PM

Death by stoning to be exact

bigdude
03-26-2013, 02:24 PM
I know this. So, since Jesus never condemned it, Christians shouldn't be against it. The problem is that Christians repeatedly quote Leviticus when calling gays sinners, yet they leave out the punishable by death part, or all the other things that are considered sins in Leviticus. They basically cherry pick scriptures to support their bigotry, while ignoring the rest of the Old Testament.

Read the samaritan women at the well......
his issuse isn't with gay sex as it is with sexual sin as a whole, which hetero do on a daily basis

sensitivenips
03-26-2013, 03:41 PM
marriage is a union blessed by a pastor from the church, so fuck the government in this case. what happened to separation of church and state, yet you want the state to dictate the church through marriage. if you want the same tax benefits from being married, fine have a civil union, but all this shit popping up about gay rights is annoying as fuck. its like children with candy "mom he has some chocolate can i have some chocolate too...but mom why does he get chocolate and i dont...its not fare I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE." this is just a prime example of how dramatic society is nowadays, i mean your nothing if you not part of some movement.

other than marriage what the fuck else do gays have problems with to be identified as gay rights? its all a matter of personal opinion and personal preference. is gay rights suppose to change peoples opinions about gays? its just natural for people to not like something, its there own personal opinion gays have a problem with. i dont like how my city likes cutting down beautiful old trees just bc they have nothing better to spend our taxes on, but im not out preaching tree rights.

im just ready for people to get over this. i dont have a problem with gays or what & who they do, where they go, how they get there, how successful or not successful they are, but dammit i am tired of this argument. all in all its my opinion its up to the church on marriage, and if you dont like christians perspective on gays being married then go create your own religion.

by the way, i am using the word "you" in a general sense, i am not calling anyone out in this thread.

exphys88
03-26-2013, 04:59 PM
marriage is a union blessed by a pastor from the church, so fuck the government in this case. what happened to separation of church and state, yet you want the state to dictate the church through marriage. if you want the same tax benefits from being married, fine have a civil union, but all this shit popping up about gay rights is annoying as fuck. its like children with candy "mom he has some chocolate can i have some chocolate too...but mom why does he get chocolate and i dont...its not fare I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE." this is just a prime example of how dramatic society is nowadays, i mean your nothing if you not part of some movement.

other than marriage what the fuck else do gays have problems with to be identified as gay rights? its all a matter of personal opinion and personal preference. is gay rights suppose to change peoples opinions about gays? its just natural for people to not like something, its there own personal opinion gays have a problem with. i dont like how my city likes cutting down beautiful old trees just bc they have nothing better to spend our taxes on, but im not out preaching tree rights.

im just ready for people to get over this. i dont have a problem with gays or what & who they do, where they go, how they get there, how successful or not successful they are, but dammit i am tired of this argument. all in all its my opinion its up to the church on marriage, and if you dont like christians perspective on gays being married then go create your own religion.

by the way, i am using the word "you" in a general sense, i am not calling anyone out in this thread.

I was married by a friend, no church was involved. Nobody is asking the gov to force a church to do anything. They just want to be recognized as being married by the government, just as me and my wife are. They want to be allowed in the hospital when their spouse is sick and dying also.

Gay rights involve not being discriminated against-at jobs, marriage, adopting children etc.

sensitivenips
03-26-2013, 05:13 PM
then whats wrong with a civil union if the civil union provides the same as being married?

as far as discrimination at jobs, theres no way we can eradicate this. company's should be allowed the right to shape their company in which manner they feel best, the people who work for the company are the face of the company; so discrimination doesnt just stop with gays, its extended to fat people, smokers, etc. if i dont want my health company to have cancerous smokers hypocritically working for it, then the company should have that right to say "sorry cant hire you bc you smoke."

at the same time i feel discriminated against for the fact that there are men and women restrooms. why cant we have same sex restrooms since we are on this topic?

FrankTheTank
03-26-2013, 06:01 PM

I agree 100%!!! They pick and choose what fits their life. It also says you can't get tattoos in Leviticus and when you bring that up they always say "That's the old testament it doesn't apply to today!" Such hypocrites!

hanuri
03-26-2013, 08:23 PM

did I say anything like ignoring the rest of old testament ..hmmm ? wasnīt my intention . Jesus gave us freedom over the law . thatīs what I was saying . BUT he dident give us the freedom to sin . question for you exphys if you donīt mind : do you believe in God and Jesus as our savior in your heart ?

exphys88
03-26-2013, 10:13 PM
then whats wrong with a civil union if the civil union provides the same as being married?

as far as discrimination at jobs, theres no way we can eradicate this. company's should be allowed the right to shape their company in which manner they feel best, the people who work for the company are the face of the company; so discrimination doesnt just stop with gays, its extended to fat people, smokers, etc. if i dont want my health company to have cancerous smokers hypocritically working for it, then the company should have that right to say "sorry cant hire you bc you smoke."

at the same time i feel discriminated against for the fact that there are men and women restrooms. why cant we have same sex restrooms since we are on this topic?

You're referring to life choices. black people don't choose to be black, gay people don't choose to be gay. The government can't discriminate based on sexual identity, race or religion, are you really suggesting that we should be able to do that?
And, if you grant some americans the right to marry, you can't selective choose others to not be allowed to have that right. It's called DISCRIMINATION and no matter how much you disagree with it, it's well established that america does not allow discrimination based on the things I mentioned above.

Is it your opinion that business should be able to discriminate against minorities? sure sounds like it.

jdb3
03-26-2013, 10:17 PM
Gay people choose to be gay. You are reffwring to old test. Not new test. Two diff time periods

exphys88
03-26-2013, 10:18 PM
did I say anything like ignoring the rest of old testament ..hmmm ? wasnīt my intention . Jesus gave us freedom over the law . thatīs what I was saying . BUT he dident give us the freedom to sin . question for you exphys if you donīt mind : do you believe in God and Jesus as our savior in your heart ?

what I'm referring to, and what you're missing is that christians criticize gays and cite the old testament as their cause to discriminate, yet don't criticize men for cutting their hair or eating seafood, or all the other wacky things that god labeled as sin in the old testament. Furthermore, not only do the criticize, they try to force their views into legislation. Should we be able to pass laws prohibiting men from trimming their beards since the old testament labels that as a sin?

There is no legitimate argument against homosexuality. No evidence that they are bad people, do bad things, or cause any more problems than straight people. All we have is scripture that condemns it, but because this is a secular nation, religious nutcases don't get to write their religion into law. If people want a country in which religion is written into law, they should move to Iran.

And, no I don't believe in god, I took biology in junior high and realized that the stories in the bible are just made up. I think with my brain not with my emotions.

exphys88
03-26-2013, 10:19 PM
Gay people choose to be gay. You are reffwring to old test. Not new test. Two diff time periods

You do realize that every major psychological organization has reviewed every bit of research on the topic and not only agree that gays don't make that choice, but assert that trying to convert them does more damage?

When did you decide to be straight?

And, I'm referring to the old testament because that is the only place that condemns homosexuality and it's what christians cite when stating it's a sin to be gay. By which standard to people select certain laws from the old testament, yet ignore others? the old testament says homssexuality is a sin and so is cutting your hair. do you cut your hair?

exphys88
03-26-2013, 10:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

"Consequently, while some still believe homosexuality is a mental disorder, the current research and clinical literature demonstrate that same-sex sexual and romantic attractions, feelings, and behaviors are normal and positive variations of human sexuality, reflecting the official positions of the American Psychiatric Association and the American Psychological Association."

exphys88
03-26-2013, 10:26 PM
People can call it a choice all they want, but the science is overwhelmingly supportive of it not being a choice.

http://www.boston.com/dailydose/2013/03/20/pediatricians-group-comes-out-support-gay-marriage-and-adoptions-homosexual-single-parents/5e1S8bdx3x6yit2KFT5XOJ/story.html

Pediatricians’ group comes out in support of gay marriage and adoptions by homosexual single parents

As the US Supreme Court prepares to consider the legality of gay marriage next week, the American Academy of Pediatrics, which represents thousands of pediatricians, took a firm position Thursday in support of gay civil marriages in a policy statement drafted by two Boston doctors.

The group also came out in support of full adoption and foster care rights for all parents, regardless of sexual orientation; the pediatricians said states should not limit adoptions nor foster care placement by single parents to those who are heterosexuals.
“This has been in the process for four to five years,” said Dr. Ellen Perrin, co-author of the policy statement and director of research at the Center for Children with Special Needs, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center. But the release was timed to draw the attention of the Supreme Court justices, she added, and hopefully sway them to strike down the Defense of Marriage Act that defines marriage as the legal union between one man and one woman.
For the past decade, the pediatricians’ group has supported adoptions by second parents of children born to one gay parent as a way to ensure health benefits, financial security, and strong parental relationships in the event of a divorce. The new policy supporting civil marriages for couples of the same gender is based on research showing health and economic disparities in children being raised by parents who aren’t married.
“In the absence of marriage, children don’t have the protections of divorce law, such as legal enforcement of custody decisions and legal access to both parents,” Perrin said. Employers can also refuse to provide health insurance to children in households with unwed parents, and the federal government can refuse to provide Social Security and disability payments, or food stamps, to an unwed partner.
Denial of federal benefits also occurs in the nine states, including Massachusetts, where gay marriage has been legalized.
“The AAP believes there should be equal opportunity for every couple to access the economic stability and federal supports provided to married couples to raise children,” said Dr. Benjamin Siegel, a pediatrician at Boston Medical Center who was the other lead author of the policy statement. “On a social level, children in school can explain to their friends that they have two mommies or two daddies but that they’re married just like most of their friends’ parents.”
An Academy task force of pediatricians previously noted that married couples tend to be physically and emotionally healthier and are less likely to engage in risky behaviors than unmarried adults, and a number of studies have linked the quality of marital life with how well a family functions.
Whether parents love each other and are nurturing and supportive of their children largely predicts how well their children fare in the future, Siegel said, not their sexual orientation.
The American Academy of Family Physicians issued a statement in support of gay marriage last October, but Perrin said the pediatrics group has a unique position on the issue. “We speak with a different kind of voice that’s long been an advocate for children, while most other organizations speak for the adults,” Perrin said.

inhuman
03-26-2013, 10:47 PM
i am no christian, like you i dont believe in a god but unlike you i am against homosexuality. its disturbing and goes against nature. i cant believe this is a thread. this thread is the equivalent of a gay pride parade and has no business on a forum like this. nobody is starting threads saying to not support it so why start one saying to support it?

jdb3
03-26-2013, 10:59 PM
so I like burnettes with big tits and tight asses....i must be born that way. Im christian, gays dont offend me. But, its like...your gay...who gives a shit. Dont pull the gay rights card on me, cause I offer no pity, just do what you do, doesnt matter to me

PAiN
03-26-2013, 11:02 PM
so I like burnettes with big tits and tight asses....i must be born that way. Im christian, gays dont offend me. But, its like...your gay...who gives a shit. Dont pull the gay rights card on me, cause I offer no pity, just do what you do, doesnt matter to me

100% Agreed brother and feel the same way.... I got too much of my own shit to be worried about other than someones sexual preference.

exphys88
03-26-2013, 11:56 PM
i am no christian, like you i dont believe in a god but unlike you i am against homosexuality. its disturbing and goes against nature. i cant believe this is a thread. this thread is the equivalent of a gay pride parade and has no business on a forum like this. nobody is starting threads saying to not support it so why start one saying to support it?

Against nature? You need to research. It's very common in nature.

I'm as straight as any other heterosexual, I just see the hatred and bigotry thrown on them and feel that as a heterosexual it's my duty to stand up and defend them. This is a nation that purports to be free for everyone.

Btw, this section is politics and religion, it very much belongs here.

bigdude
03-26-2013, 11:59 PM

This

exphys88
03-26-2013, 11:59 PM

I'm very much like you, but as a straight guy, it's easy to say its no big deal.

How would you feel if your wife was dying of cancer and you weren't be allowed to be with her for the last month of her life cause you weren't considered family?

How would you feel if you served your country for 20 years, risking your life in war only to lose all of your benefits because of who you love?

FrankTheTank
03-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Im christian..... I offer no pity......

Sounds pretty Christian to me.....lol

exphys88
03-27-2013, 12:20 AM

Can you cite the scripture that convinced you that homosexuality is a sin?
If you can, you'll find it in Leviticus, and you'll also find other sins in that exact chapter that you should be concerned about. Unless you only follow certain parts of the bible...

Jesus never condemned homosexuality.

jdb3
03-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Romans 1 26-27 (as in context to lesbians)
I Corinth 6:9
Im sure I could find a few more....but I really dont care too.

Jesus never condemmed anything, thats wasnt his purpose, this is told repeadetly through John,Mark,Luke and Mathhew. He came as the sacrifice., the redeemer, not the condemner

Done with this thread. Lets talk bodybuilding.

exphys88
03-27-2013, 02:33 AM
Romans 1 26-27 (as in context to lesbians)
I Corinth 6:9
Im sure I could find a few more....but I really dont care too.

Jesus never condemmed anything, thats wasnt his purpose, this is told repeadetly through John,Mark,Luke and Mathhew. He came as the sacrifice., the redeemer, not the condemner

Done with this thread. Lets talk bodybuilding.

I was expecting those scriptures. Those are actually referring to prostitution. Bigots just misinterpret them to validate their bigotry.

inhuman
03-27-2013, 02:59 AM
Against nature? You need to research. It's very common in nature.

I'm as straight as any other heterosexual, I just see the hatred and bigotry thrown on them and feel that as a heterosexual it's my duty to stand up and defend them. This is a nation that purports to be free for everyone.

Btw, this section is politics and religion, it very much belongs here.

im assuming that when you say its very common in nature you mean that animals also do this. we have already established that it happens in nature by acknowledging that humans do this. humans are part of nature right? this does not mean that it doesnt go against nature there are anomalies everywhere. if it did not go against nature then you would be able to procreate with the same sex.

exphys88
03-27-2013, 03:16 AM
im assuming that when you say its very common in nature you mean that animals also do this. we have already established that it happens in nature by acknowledging that humans do this. humans are part of nature right? this does not mean that it doesnt go against nature there are anomalies everywhere. if it did not go against nature then you would be able to procreate with the same sex.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. If it happens in nearly every species, then it's natural. Procreation is not the only reason for sex. By your definition, people of non child bearing age having sex would be considered going against nature. Heterosexuals engage in oral and anal sex knowing that it won't result in pregnancy.

Either way, they should be allowed to marry, and if someone wants to deny them rights because of their sexual orientation, they're bigots. If the shoe fits...

hanuri
03-27-2013, 05:52 AM
what I'm referring to, and what you're missing is that christians criticize gays and cite the old testament as their cause to discriminate, yet don't criticize men for cutting their hair or eating seafood, or all the other wacky things that god labeled as sin in the old testament. Furthermore, not only do the criticize, they try to force their views into legislation. Should we be able to pass laws prohibiting men from trimming their beards since the old testament labels that as a sin?

There is no legitimate argument against homosexuality. No evidence that they are bad people, do bad things, or cause any more problems than straight people. All we have is scripture that condemns it, but because this is a secular nation, religious nutcases don't get to write their religion into law. If people want a country in which religion is written into law, they should move to Iran.

And, no I don't believe in god, I took biology in junior high and realized that the stories in the bible are just made up. I think with my brain not with my emotions.

I see . had to ask because I wasnīt sure . now I see better where you stand . you simply wonīt get what I was after because a. you donīt want to ( your freedo ) and b. because you donīt know christinity well enough ( gain you free choice ) . Iīm not gonna repeat for the third time what I said before . when someone is willing to live according Godīs will ( and fails on every day basis like me ) and to be said is commonly said "in faith" , his / hers biggest guide in life is the Bible . theh faith doesnīt come only from reading teh Bible , but listening ( ie getting in His Kingdom w fellow believers ) to it as well btw . this said we believers ( to many as good as gays btw or worse , like you state nutcases etc ..) see this issue in different light . we selfish people always seek to fulfill our own needs tha often are masked under different reasons , i this gay matter itīs equality or whatever . itīs obvious you canīt see it . you may call believers all you want , that doesnīt move me one bit . but since you are so eger to seek justice for gays , why then call those who oppose in names ? arenīt they also entitled for their opinion ? like sid , I donīt get your word personally( nobody can get under my skin ) , but as a believer Iīm one of those nutcases you are referring to . in a way you have a point there , since under faithīs name all kinds of sick things have been done . that however is not from the God but us humans .

hanuri
03-27-2013, 06:04 AM
Can you cite the scripture that convinced you that homosexuality is a sin?
If you can, you'll find it in Leviticus, and you'll also find other sins in that exact chapter that you should be concerned about. Unless you only follow certain parts of the bible...

Jesus never condemned homosexuality.

does sodoma and gomorra ring a bell ? what happened to it and why ? that doesnīt clearly show anything ? nope sire , our Lord does not support gay way ( or any other loose flying from flower to flower , something to you might be consider as basic right ? if one needs to do so , he / she must be allowed to do that right ?). this is as useless as trying to turn a democrat into a rebublican btw .

exphys88
03-27-2013, 01:57 PM
does sodoma and gomorra ring a bell ? what happened to it and why ? that doesnīt clearly show anything ? nope sire , our Lord does not support gay way ( or any other loose flying from flower to flower , something to you might be consider as basic right ? if one needs to do so , he / she must be allowed to do that right ?). this is as useless as trying to turn a democrat into a rebublican btw .

Lol, so you abide by what is considered sin in the Old Testament? So you don't trim your hair?

You're a bigot and use a fake story to support your hate.

Either way you lose unless you live in a country like Iran. The US is a secular nation and fortunately doesn't allow people like you to impose your hatred into our laws. In fact, the Supreme Court is about to rule that banning gay marriage is unconstitutional. The tide us turning and you're now in the minority.

People like you used to use Christianity to argue for keeping slaves, and then to oppose interracial marriage. It's called progress and those that won't progress will simply be labeled as bigots.

If you would just keep your religion to yourself and not try to force it onto others, there wouldn't be a problem. The world is 70% non Christian, therefore the majority of humans think your religion is fake and don't want to be bothered by it. Keep it to your fucking self. It's called separation of church and state, and it's why America is great!

inhuman
03-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol, so you abide by what is considered sin in the Old Testament? So you don't trim your hair?

Either way you lose unless you live in a country like Iran. The US is a secular nation and fortunately doesn't allow people like you to impose your hatred into our laws. In fact, the Supreme Court is about to rule that banning gay marriage is unconstitutional. The tide us turning and you're now in the minority.

People like you used to use Christianity to argue for keeping slaves, and then to oppose interracial marriage. It's called progress and those that won't progress will simply be labeled as bigots.

If you would just keep your religion to yourself and not try to force it onto others, there wouldn't be a problem. The world is 70% non Christian, therefore the majority of humans think your religion is fake and don't want to be bothered by it. Keep it to your fucking self. It's called separation of church and state, and it's why America is great!

it would be great if you would just keep your opinions to your fucking self. no one want s to hear it

bigdude
03-27-2013, 05:37 PM
I feel the love.......

exphys88
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
it would be great if you would just keep your opinions to your fucking self. no one want s to hear it

Lol,
It's those that wish to force their opinions on others lives that should keep it to themselves. The day that the religious stop trying to force their religion on others and into our legislation is the day I'll shut up about it.

And, 60% of Americans agree w me.

hanuri
03-27-2013, 09:59 PM

yes people like me ...... so now I hate gays also . you really are something else . ou talk about progress and böah blah and yet you have absolutely no tolerance for other s opinions on gay rights .all I have done is weakly trying to say why my stance on this gay issue is like it is . but in your world itīs you who decide whoīs wrong and whoīs right .I do keep "my " religion to myself but strongly suggest you too leave that area alone , since you obviously donīt know it . you cherry pick yoursel parts from a book you have no respect but yet seemingly donīt understand the he Bible as a whole , itīs way more than verses and scriptures taken ( well cherry picking as you have name it yourself ) .
you try to support gay rights but fail to do so because you really donīt care how others think . you put words to peoples mouth which has already turned against you . never have I said I hate gays , but you seem to know better .... well you are american . you owe the world . you can do pretty much everything that comes to your mind , since being so superior .

how well do you know your own mighty countryīs history ? who stealed the lands from indians ? american white good citizens . who took slaves and just as recently as in the 60īs didnīt allow theh black the same rights as superior white ? american good whites . BUT again by your overwhelming testimony they were RELIGOUS whites . if I were you Iīd lay very low when talking crap like america is great . racism in your history is such huge minus this gay rights garble garble is just very minor problem . have fun w your fight , your beloved america will that much greater because of it .