PDA

View Full Version : Ive noticed

2nd2no1
03-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Since i hit the 40 wall 5 years ago,I cant handle the big cycles anymore.
I used to love tren at 800mg and test at 1.5 grams,but sides got to be to much. Not sleeping, prostate ect.
Now days 600mg test & my new fav Deca 300mg ew with some dbol & adrol is all ive run the last few go rounds.
I never used to do PCT either, now days HCG HMG & clomid a must to get the boys back on track.

Training
Iam doing less weight more reps.

Diet
Has changed big time,no more 3000 to 5000 cal days,puts on to much BF.

So by making a few adjustments, I feel great and look great per the Wife which is 12 years younger then me.

Greenegorilla2
03-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Damn bro, kind of depressing haha... I'm glad you dialed it in to fit Ur style, that says a lot. Do you think u will ever go onTRT? What's going on with Ur prostate? I think most men have prostate issues. Usually 1out of 3 males have prostate issues by 25-30

flyingfox272
03-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Since i hit the 40 wall 5 years ago,I cant handle the big cycles anymore.
I used to love tren at 800mg and test at 1.5 grams,but sides got to be to much. Not sleeping, prostate ect.
Now days 600mg test & my new fav Deca 300mg ew with some dbol & adrol is all ive run the last few go rounds.
I never used to do PCT either, now days HCG HMG & clomid a must to get the boys back on track.

Training
Iam doing less weight more reps.

Diet
Has changed big time,no more 3000 to 5000 cal days,puts on to much BF.

So by making a few adjustments, I feel great and look great per the Wife which is 12 years younger then me.

We have to make adjustments as we age and you hit on some key points. I am finding that big cycles do not have the same effect as it did 10 years ago and yes Deca is your friend lol. The bottom line is we look and feel a hell of a lot better than most of the guys our age. We just have to make the best of what we have now that there are certain limitations.

2nd2no1
03-23-2013, 08:29 PM
I tried to get on TRT but went about it all wrong,Went to my doctor which at the time was a female.
After this go round and everything out of my body when test levels are way low iam going to a urologist to take care of a few things.

2nd2no1
03-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Very true fox and love your sig
were same age but iam 6'1 240 looking to 250 and a 36in waist

flyingfox272
03-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Very true fox and love your sig
were same age but iam 6'1 240 looking to 250 and a 36in waist
My wife is also 12 years my junior, and a 36" waist is also a goal of mine(currently 38, down from 44).

HFO3
04-23-2013, 12:45 AM
In our small world of BBing, it's nice to see like minded people sharing their experiences. I am in my 40's and my wife is my junior by 13 years. My goals are simple really, stay healthy, keep moving forward and enjoy the run. I am currently running Deca @ 400mg, Test E @ 600mg and I will be adding Masteron P down the road. I will drop Deca at one point and finish this blast with a short Tren run (21 days, give or take) coupled with an oral, maybe Ananvar or Proviron...

Gopro
04-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Hope i never hit that wall!!! I wanna cycle big forever!!

Misterb
04-23-2013, 01:32 AM
My hematocrit at 52 right now, test has my blood cells getting fat and blood pressure is up , deca feels good but after week 12 it's effecting libido, the caber i have does jack, going on some tren next week to close this 20 week ride

hanuri
04-27-2013, 04:57 PM
I´m 46 , never done a cycle , never had health issues ( I know I´m lucky in that field ) and always trained for health in mind .after 30 yrs in bb I think I made the right decicion in the beginning :D.surely things have changed in various ways , but training is still good / fun . I may use only moderate weights , but I guarantee I am bigger now than 15 yrs back ( also fattier ) when I tried to move mountains in the gym . wish I had this knowledge about my body and how it reacts back then .so much less volume is needed when the focus and feeling of worked muscle is right . cold fact is the chemicals will take their toll sooner or later , just like overly heavy weights and poor form will do ( well w little imagination sorta same ..) . hope u guys manage to find your ways .....

jaygeee
04-29-2013, 05:01 PM
We have to make adjustments as we age and you hit on some key points. I am finding that big cycles do not have the same effect as it did 10 years ago and yes Deca is your friend lol. The bottom line is we look and feel a hell of a lot better than most of the guys our age. We just have to make the best of what we have now that there are certain limitations.
I am over 40 also and having some tendon issues in my left elbow. I have heard deca helps with joint and tendon issues, is this true?

ODB
04-29-2013, 05:28 PM
My hematocrit at 52 right now, test has my blood cells getting fat and blood pressure is up , deca feels good but after week 12 it's effecting libido, the caber i have does jack, going on some tren next week to close this 20 week ride

Misterb - give blood (ask to donate double red blood cells) I do it every 3 months + feel great.

Misterb
04-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Misterb - give blood (ask to donate double red blood cells) I do it every 3 months + feel great.

i tried, the girl F'ed it up and they had to halt the process after a single pass, got my plasma back but only a single red donation, now in waiting 52 more days

delcapone
05-02-2013, 08:49 AM
I hear ya Bro, No longer an active member of the 400 club. I feel great at 750mg/ test-e, more than 200mgs tren-e is too much. I cant flat bench, or squat due to 2 back surgeries, But im still at it at 51, can incline bench 315 for reps, i have to rack the weight due to delt pain not muscle fatigue. But theres 1 thing i can garauntee I WILL PUMP IRON TILL I DIE!!

flyingfox272
05-02-2013, 07:31 PM
I am over 40 also and having some tendon issues in my left elbow. I have heard deca helps with joint and tendon issues, is this true?
Honestly bro I don't think it will have much effect on tendinitis, most of my tendon issues were cured my changing technique and exercises. Deca will put some water in your joints and I know this for fact. The bursitis in my left knee blows up when I use Deca, and when I stop Deca it slowly goes away.

Smoove
05-05-2013, 03:21 PM
I completely agree with the lighter weight more rep strategy, the huge calories intake putting on more BF but I have found that I tolerate bigger cycles now at 45 years old. I take more test now than ever.

superman
05-25-2013, 10:33 PM
I hot 40 two years ago and it seems like I can't grow. Get stronger but no size.

superman
05-28-2013, 05:56 PM
So anyone what's the best way to grow at my age

JM750
05-28-2013, 09:10 PM
So anyone what's the best way to grow at my age

I'm 49 and growing every day. I train fucking hard, and eat clean and a lot of food and water. And I juice the fuck up.

bigcheeze37
05-29-2013, 10:13 PM
i know how that goes. i used to not use pct either but now that im closin in fast on 42 they're a must or my tiny penis doesnt wanna work the way it should. seems from others posts that clomid the way to go.

jchen_12
12-17-2014, 03:12 PM
I am the same way lighter weight and more reps, seems the older I get (54) the harder it is to move that heavy weight, but its so hard to keep away from it after doing it for so many years, creatures of habit I guess. btw tren is a miracle for me, don't do big cycles would like to but same as some of you prostate and age are factors.

kujo
09-10-2016, 03:32 AM
I'm 38 and feel like an old man lol. I'm hoping a cycle soon might help out. If I sit to long I get up and by ankles go stiff and I limp around like an 80 year old. Back is also fucked. I suspect it has to do with working in construction for a lot of my younger years.

Jimbob
02-21-2017, 03:23 PM
Yeah..no more super heavy weights for me....body just dont like it...high reps feel the burn and focusing on the contraction and as much cardio as I can push my self 2 do

underpsi
03-05-2017, 10:52 PM
in this damn club too ... DON'T wana be:apologetic: 48 here... finding the same... doing sets of 15 reps for past year. actually wish i would have found higher reps years ago. seems to work really well for me. been on test now (self trt) for a few years. never really go higher than 200/250 test a week because i usually run other gear higher.
have done 1 deca and about a dozen or so tren cycles. started to hit a wall on tren tho. no more strength gains, tired quickly after starting cycle etc.
found masteron works awesome for me. only problem is i haven't cycled off in a year :-0 all my bloods are good.. strength STILL good and passing my all time highs since doing 15 rep sets. go figure.

cajun504
03-05-2017, 11:18 PM
I am over 40 as well and pretty much the same goes for me. Back and shoulders are fucked so I had to make adjustments. I'm all about high reps these days and I love it. I get insane pumps these days just doing the high reps with little rest between sets, also no rests during the sets, just non stop movements. Its amazing how much it tires you out without all the stress on your joints and tendons. I can't do the tren either man, I need my sleep and just don't get it when I'm on that shit. For TRT I don't even bother going through my doctor, I just go through the drs in florida and have it sent to my house. I use the VA so I don't have a lot of options going through the network, I have to pay out of pocket which sucks but I get what I want. Damn VA docs want to give me a 200 mg shot every 2 weeks, I swear most drs don't know shit about TRT.

Bdr
03-06-2017, 04:35 AM

I will say this I have lower back issues and a f'd up shoulder, I try to run deca as long as I can because honestly it's the only thing that helps me I can definitely tell the difference when I'm off, not saying it'll work for everyone just saying in my case deca is GOLD but make sure you're running a higher dose of test along side of it (also deca takes a little time to kick in but when it does you should definitely notice the difference IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd2no1
04-20-2017, 09:57 PM
Wow this post is over four years old! 48 now and time to start that fountain of youth back up.