PDA

View Full Version : Turning 65-nedd advice.

Dduck44
11-12-2022, 05:24 PM
I'll turn 65 later this month, steady at the gym but haven't done a cycle in 20 years, thinking about a simple D-bol, Deca and Test cycle-is this the best
choice? What dose of each?

murph
11-12-2022, 11:56 PM
You have some stats or a pic, I myself would recommend running Test and NPP only as you will get great results with out the DBOL sides

Jaxz
11-13-2022, 12:00 AM
I'd do 500 mgs of test ,500 mgs mast and 300 mgs of npp. I do believe I'd leave the dbol alone

Loomer1
11-14-2022, 02:09 PM
Probably best to just run test and deca. At 65 I worry about the strain on your liver and kidneys from dbol. Just a simple 500mg test and 500mg deca cycle will be fine. You could up the test just a little but I wouldn't do more than that.

Damnwideback90
11-15-2022, 07:07 PM
20yrs ago how much were you running? If it's been 20yrs. 4-500mgs of test a week 0.5/adex-2-3x's a week or 12.5/aroma 2-3x's a week. See how you respond to that. You can always add in compounds. Even if you went full clip on the juice 20yrs ago you should respond well to just test. I'm 31. I gotta friend whose around your age born in 58. Took about 25yrs off. Got back on just took test at 1st. Responded great. I know everybody's different. i.m.o no need to saturate your receptors

MasterBlaster805
11-15-2022, 09:35 PM
Dude's literally been off everything for 20 years, is 65 years old, and guys are telling him to run 500 mgs a week of Test with others saying to run 1300 mgs of total compounds. How bout we use a little common sense and start at a High normal TRT dose (around 250-300 mgs)- add in a small amount of deca to it see how that goes? IF training and food are on point you can make excellent gains using minimal amounts then scale higher if you feel the need to.

I just turned 60 and I can tell you for a fact that heart health is a bigger concern than anything else when you hit your 50's and over. Literally just lost a good friend last night to a massive stroke.. Health should be everyone's #1 priority especially once you get into ur mid to late 40's and 50's. Your body is not gonna handle the same shit it did 20 years earlier

It's Like some guys wanna hook up a 65 year old water hose to a high pressure line and see how that goes? Not well I can tell you that. Start low, keep it simple and you can titrate up if blood pressure and other markers are good.

Damnwideback90
11-16-2022, 08:32 PM
Dude's literally been off everything for 20 years, is 65 years old, and guys are telling him to run 500 mgs a week of Test with others saying to run 1300 mgs of total compounds. How bout we use a little common sense and start at a High normal TRT dose (around 250-300 mgs)- add in a small amount of deca to it see how that goes? IF training and food are on point you can make excellent gains using minimal amounts then scale higher if you feel the need to.

I just turned 60 and I can tell you for a fact that heart health is a bigger concern than anything else when you hit your 50's and over. Literally just lost a good friend last night to a massive stroke.. Health should be everyone's #1 priority especially once you get into ur mid to late 40's and 50's. Your body is not gonna handle the same shit it did 20 years earlier

It's Like some guys wanna hook up a 65 year old water hose to a high pressure line and see how that goes? Not well I can tell you that. Start low, keep it simple and you can titrate up if blood pressure and other markers are good.

I agree with the gram+ a week. Take age and previous usage into account..4-500mgs isn't crazy. 250-300mgs is no doubt super human levels for a individual whose never touched it before. If you want to see something 250-300mgs isn't gonna do much. He said hop on cycle. Not TrT

Devil1
11-18-2022, 07:42 AM

I second this, test cyp and a little deca will work wonders. I’m only 40 now but deca is a staple in my cycles, great for the joints, nice solid gains. I just feel better when I’m on it. Dbol is old school, I tried running it again about 2 years ago and it was hell on my liver, made me feel like shit very quickly.

murph
11-18-2022, 05:37 PM
I am 60 as well and everyone is giving advice to someone who provided no stats are health info, 1300 combine at the age is not as big a deal as you make it, I know people who have died much younger from heart issues, you should be taking care of your pump WAY before 60
but again with out any info this thread is pointless

QUOTE=MasterBlaster805;1255132]Dude's literally been off everything for 20 years, is 65 years old, and guys are telling him to run 500 mgs a week of Test with others saying to run 1300 mgs of total compounds. How bout we use a little common sense and start at a High normal TRT dose (around 250-300 mgs)- add in a small amount of deca to it see how that goes? IF training and food are on point you can make excellent gains using minimal amounts then scale higher if you feel the need to.

It's Like some guys wanna hook up a 65 year old water hose to a high pressure line and see how that goes? Not well I can tell you that. Start low, keep it simple and you can titrate up if blood pressure and other markers are good.[/QUOTE]

Loomer1
11-30-2022, 04:43 PM
Agreed, not knowing what kind of health hes in makes this back and forth kind of pointless.
He says steady at the gym but does that mean the last few months or the whole 20yrs off gear. I'm assuming hes been hitting the gym the whole time so I'll also assume hes in at least decent shape/health.
So 500mg test and 250-500mg deca a week in split doses would be perfect.
500mg of test is by no means a high dose. Yes it's more than any doc would prescribe but docs play it very safe while not really knowing much more than what a text book says.
Imo that's basics, 500mg of test is the go to for a 1st time blast. Ive never seen much improvements on anyone more than natty on 200mg or less a week. Maybe a little faster fat burning, but strength and size at most a 10% increase over natural.

ecologico
01-11-2023, 04:41 PM
what about some TRT dose?
150 mg test/week
with low dose deca for joint lube, 50mg/week
2 IU HGH 5 days a week for anti aging benefits

Currently using 125mg/week of test
50 mg/week of boldenone for its suppose endurance benefits
2 IU HGH 5 days a week for antiaging

99% of my shoulder chronic pain from the past 5 years disappear in 6 month with this protocol

was at 150mg/week of test, but it give me as a runner, calf pain, so I had tu reduce de dosage to 125mg/wk

benefits of TRT dosage vs bulk cicle, is that you will have steady blood work values the whole year

502Kev
01-11-2023, 05:53 PM
I am 65. I only compete against myself. I do 250mg once a week Sustanon as my TRT. I recently stopped getting TRT (Test C 200mg once a week from my Doc.) because she gets antsy over my free test levels and wants to cut my dose. I'm not on her prescribed TRT now, so she can get antsy and say it's too high, and that's about it.
I lean more on pre workouts than adding another ml of injectable weekly or bi weekly. I workout 3 times a week heavy. I can get pretty darn muscular on 250 Sustanon 1 time per week, and 10 - 20 mg oral Superdrol pre workout on those 3 times a week. I've done fine on 20mg of the Superdrol, and that is my current PW dose. I do have Superdrol in injectable, and now liquid oral. I have other pre workouts in injectable pill / cap and liquid oral. I like a dose of Test Base here and there. I switch the Superdrol out for another once in awhile.
I do take liver support supplements, and cardiovascular support supplements daily. I take 2 Proviron (dose was tested at 18 mg) also on those 3 days per week. This may not be a medically sound routine, or steady state dose routine, but it works for me. I do think at this age, the idea should be the least amount of gear necessary to achieve your goals

Edited to add... I used to add 1ml of Masterone weekly but I took it out to see the difference. I don't expect to add it back in. I don't have gyno issues, nor have I on these doses, of these PEDS