PDA

View Full Version : This old shoulder of mine..

Devil1
11-18-2022, 03:04 AM
So, long story short, I致e been busy as hell out here in west Texas/new Mexico killing it in the oil industry. Fell off my training, started drinking every night, diet was shit.. decide I知 gonna turn this shit around, go to the gym and just demolish a back/shoulder day, hell yeah, right?? Woke up with a sore shoulder and have been battling what I知 sure is tendinitis in my left rotator cuff for almost two months now. Upper lat, trap, bicep, tricep, forearm.. pretty much chronic pain on the entire left side. This led to almost no training and more drinking just to push through the pain.

But now.. I知 back in the gym, going extremely light, diets on point and down to a couple beers a day, lol. Cycle is on point and the pain has become bearable.

running this..

HGH at 6iu a day week days
TB-500 twice a week
BPC-157 twice a day
25 mg Anavar twice a day
test cyp 250 m/w/f
deca 175 m/w/f
tren ace 50 m/w/f

Two weeks in and feeling better every day!

I know, I know.. drop the alcohol.. but damnit I work my ass off.

Demolitionman055
03-29-2023, 05:24 PM
I have had a torn rotator cuff for a while now and I don't have time to get it fixed. I usually go light weight , high rep on the areas that affect the cuff. I find the Bench Press to be the worse for me. If they have plate loaded machines they also take a decent amount of stress off the shoulders , well at least for me.

ironjunkie777
03-29-2023, 06:09 PM
So, long story short, I致e been busy as hell out here in west Texas/new Mexico killing it in the oil industry. Fell off my training, started drinking every night, diet was shit.. decide I知 gonna turn this shit around, go to the gym and just demolish a back/shoulder day, hell yeah, right?? Woke up with a sore shoulder and have been battling what I知 sure is tendinitis in my left rotator cuff for almost two months now. Upper lat, trap, bicep, tricep, forearm.. pretty much chronic pain on the entire left side. This led to almost no training and more drinking just to push through the pain.

But now.. I知 back in the gym, going extremely light, diets on point and down to a couple beers a day, lol. Cycle is on point and the pain has become bearable.

running this..

HGH at 6iu a day week days
TB-500 twice a week
BPC-157 twice a day
25 mg Anavar twice a day
test cyp 250 m/w/f
deca 175 m/w/f
tren ace 50 m/w/f

Two weeks in and feeling better every day!

I know, I know.. drop the alcohol.. but damnit I work my ass off.

My days of working my ass off out in west tx are over lol I hardly come out of the doghouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronFox
03-29-2023, 06:55 PM
My days of working my ass off out in west tx are over lol I hardly come out of the doghouse

Sup big dog still get out to roam?

ironjunkie777
03-29-2023, 07:00 PM
Sup big dog still get out to roam?

Oh yeah I know where I started out at. Good and bad times. Still lend a hand when needed.