PDA

View Full Version : My Trt protocol

beanlicker
03-25-2013, 07:10 AM
"My Trt protocol" written by Bigmoe65 at ironmagazineforums...........

I have had a few of people ask me whats my protocol so I thought it would be good to share if members wanted a good starting point. I am under a doctors care not a trt clinic, but I know getting a doctor to prescribe trt can be difficult. That leads to a lot of guys going to a trt clinic which can be very expensive. If youre not worried about doing it the legal route you can run a trt protocol with pharm grade meds for a fraction of the cost of a trt clinic. If you wanted to run trt without a doctors supervision I would only recommend to someone who has done research on it and who understands the effects of each drug you would be taking.

Heres my weekly routine,

150mgs Testosterone cypionate or enanthate split in 2 weekly injections.

250iu's HCG 2x a week. I do mine on the same day as my test inj. I really feel hcg is important part of trt. Youre keeping the testes from shutting down which allows them to keep producing testosterone and other essential hormones. Plus if you ever need to stop trt you have a better chance of recovery due to not being completely shut down. I also like the fact my nuts arent the size of raisins. Hcg will help stop a possible decrease in ejaculate volume which caused much shorter orgasm intensity for myself.

.5 mgs of Arimidex 2x a week. I take mine a day after my injection because as your blood testosterone levels start to peak thats when you will have to most aromatization. You want to utilize the halflife of your ai to keep it controlled while your test levels are peaking. You could also use Aromasin as your ai but I have no experience with it so I wont comment on it. I am going to try it in the near future though.

My protocol was dialed in by using lab work, this is the most important part of trt.

Heres the cost for my protocol for 1 year. The only thing my insurance covers is the cost of the testosterone but I will include it just to show how affordable it could be without insurance covering any of the cost.

3 Doctors visits/lab work $35.00 each visit. If not under a doctors care you could use the privatemedlabs female hormone panel for $60.00.

5 vials of testosterone 200mg/ml. I pay 60.00 each at costco. Just make sure to use only pharmacy grade testosterone, you dont want under or overdosed testosterone.

5 vials of 5000iu hcg, $120.00 with shipping. I really like the corion brand, its made in Switzerland and I know it works. I order my hcg overseas because its just to expensive here, its around $120.00 for 10,000 ius.

2 bottles of Arimidex, I use the generic version. $15.00 for 30 pills. This can be a tricky area if you dont have a prescription. If you can find pharm grade and afford it go that route otherwise you will have to use an ugl or a research chem. This is where lab work will be your best friend.

So what I wrote above is only based on my personal experience and research. I really cant stress enough to make sure you buy the best quality meds possible because once you get dialed in you want to keep it that way. Im sure ive missed some points but hopefully other members chime in.

Greenegorilla2
03-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Wow seems like u got it covered, hopefully I won't have to start this process untill I'm 50 haha

slash75cmd
03-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Thanks for posting this. Gives me an idea about how others are doing trt.

PAiN
03-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Great post.

toppjimie
03-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Liked the article bean.Doing it Yourself IS Alot cheaper. Haha..,dude gets his test from "costco".,!

halfwit
04-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Liked the article bean.Doing it Yourself IS Alot cheaper. Haha..,dude gets his test from "costco".,!

Oddly, since a lot of insurance companies don't cover testosterone a lot of us on TRT have had to hunt for the cheapest source of pharma grade. Costco beats CVS and Walmart pharmacies by up to 40 bucks a vial! Costco not only lets you fill your script online, but mails the test vials to your door for free. :p

Sleeper
04-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Good to know about Costco. I am in the same boat with my insurance not covering. $120 bucks a bottle of test 200 at CVS!! And they give me shit if I am a DAY early trying to get it!!

c_so19
04-01-2013, 02:42 PM
I was under the impression running HCG for extended periods of time desensitizes you to it and makes it less effective.

halfwit
04-02-2013, 05:08 AM
Good to know about Costco. I am in the same boat with my insurance not covering. $120 bucks a bottle of test 200 at CVS!! And they give me shit if I am a DAY early trying to get it!!
Same with walmart/walgreens/riteaid. Costco ftw!

I was under the impression running HCG for extended periods of time desensitizes you to it and makes it less effective.
I don't personally use HCG for my TRT, but I know a few guys that have been using it for the better part of 5 years plus and haven't had any issues. I stopped caring once my nuts stopped shrinking and decided it wasn't worth the extra cost since my insurance are a bunch of cheap pricks. From what I understand, it's just a mimicking of the signal from the pituitary gland to the testes in the form of LH. Whether or not your body could build up a tolerance to that or not is beyond me.

Smoove
05-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Good info. Especially the timing of the ARIMIDEX