PDA

View Full Version : Diet and Weight Loss... What about....

caddysnjuice
03-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Soo....

I see sections for DIET and WEIGHT LOSS... Anyone ever think of us hardgainers and starting a DIET AND WEIGHT GAIN section? I want all the knowledge possible to get past my proverbial weight-gain "brick wall."
CnJ

Greenegorilla2
03-25-2013, 11:31 PM
What kind of questions do you have bro? Any specific to you?

caddysnjuice
03-26-2013, 12:05 AM
I am not just talking about me sir... More or less, about ANYONE with a weight gain PROBLEM... There are tons of articles and supplements and recepies dealing with LOW FAT HIGH PROTEIN... But what about those of us who eat and eat and eat, and get test after test to only be told "you have a high metabolism" and to "work out..." Only to not get past 175...
This is for the betterment of the brotherhood in general.

Greenegorilla2
03-26-2013, 12:14 AM
So your weight currently is 175? There is so many variables that u probably aren't considering like, line of work, family history, what types of food you eat, what types of protein you take in, the amount of cals etc. so we obviously know your an ecto. Tell us some things about you so we can help you more and if other read this they can take in the information as well.

PAiN
03-26-2013, 01:49 PM
So your weight currently is 175? There is so many variables that u probably aren't considering like, line of work, family history, what types of food you eat, what types of protein you take in, the amount of cals etc. so we obviously know your an ecto. Tell us some things about you so we can help you more and if other read this they can take in the information as well.

This.