PDA

View Full Version : Deca discoloration.

Sting
01-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Have a bottle Deca. It is 3 years old and been open 6 months ago and discolored to orange color when originally was clear. The clear bottle next to it was purchased a few months ago.
Store in dark cabinet. Should I use it?
Thanks.

Blue and Black
01-10-2023, 10:03 PM
I wouldn’t take a chance myself. If the unopened vial was the same color because of age I would understand. Something caused a chemical reaction?
Blue

Sting
01-10-2023, 10:20 PM
I wouldn’t take a chance myself. If the unopened vial was the same color because of age I would understand. Something caused a chemical reaction?
Blue
That's what I thought even though I've read the stuff lasts for years.

Jaxz
01-29-2023, 04:43 PM
It's still good just the air has oxidized it some . So probably not as strong as it once was

Exo-Gen
01-29-2023, 06:25 PM
i agree ^^
sometimes your going to see darker gear even when a fresh batch. don't freak out. iv'e seen and used darker Deca. all good
however this looks like it def got some air to it. maybe to much pressure or a leaker from needle use. generally the raws them self will be dark before made is more common.

Sting
02-01-2023, 04:22 AM
i agree ^^
sometimes your going to see darker gear even when a fresh batch. don't freak out. iv'e seen and used darker Deca. all good
however this looks like it def got some air to it. maybe to much pressure or a leaker from needle use. generally the raws them self will be dark before made is more common.

You think it was from loading it with test in same syringe?

Exo-Gen
02-01-2023, 05:04 AM
You think it was from loading it with test in same syringe?
. no

Johnny_Jumpman
02-06-2023, 03:00 AM
Throw it out. Don't even risk contamination.