PDA

View Full Version : Test Enanthate odor from pores.

Sting
01-27-2023, 08:24 PM
Tried searching this site and couldn't find any answers.
Always used Testosterone cypionate for years.
Changed to Enanthate 5 weeks ago. From a source here.Now my pores give off a chemical odor as well as my urine. Also strangely my outer ear is inflamed. Wonder if this stuff is bad?
Nothing else has changed to cause this. Anyone experience this before with Testosterone Enanthate?
Thanks.

*XXL
01-27-2023, 09:29 PM
Tried searching this site and couldn't find any answers.
Always used Testosterone cypionate for years.
Changed to Enanthate 5 weeks ago. From a source here.Now my pores give off a chemical odor as well as my urine. Also strangely my outer ear is inflamed. Wonder if this stuff is bad?
Nothing else has changed to cause this. Anyone experience this before with Testosterone Enanthate?
Thanks.

Never heard of this. I do know if I use some PWO that contain guaiacol, they have a distinctive smell. There is a possibility of using them too much you can kinda give off that odor. I don’t think that solvent is used to make test e or c.

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Anyone new gets 2 FREE TEST!
List: [email protected]

OdinOrder
01-27-2023, 11:08 PM
That's odd. Guaiacol is horrible as far as odor goes. That should never be used in any TEST. You may want to put the bottle on a cookie sheet in the oven at 220 for an hour and maybe some of it will burn off.

ODIN - [email protected]

Chandlerjohnson325
01-27-2023, 11:36 PM
Never heard of this. I do know if I use some PWO that contain guaiacol, they have a distinctive smell. There is a possibility of using them too much you can kinda give off that odor. I don’t think that solvent is used to make test e or c.

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Anyone new gets 2 FREE TEST!
List: [email protected]

This is what I was also thinking when I read the initial post. Some gear from certain labs will even have the packaging smelling up my bathroom due the Guaiacol.
To the point where guest will even notice but they won’t know what the smell is they just always say they smell a chemical smell in my bathroom sometimes when I have people over. I’m always like hmmmm not sure what that could be lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2023, 12:06 AM
How’s your red meat consumption? I got some shrimp on sale and wondered if the conspiracies on toxicity were exaggerated.
The Wife was really sick one time and second round of antibiotics side effects included a toxic smell. (Kept that too myself)
Taking any Orals?
I would think that passing any toxins shows a healthy kidney and liver?
If you smell the gear and it’s what your pore’s smell like I would try baking as suggested or discontinue use.
Would not try filtering gear as its too much work to add to other responsibilities.
At least eliminate mitigating factors until you find homeostasis.
You have some other test on hand?
Be well
DWBO

Mr.Smith45
01-28-2023, 01:04 PM
That's odd. Guaiacol is horrible as far as odor goes. That should never be used in any TEST. You may want to put the bottle on a cookie sheet in the oven at 220 for an hour and maybe some of it will burn off.

ODIN - [email protected]

Should he stick a needle in the stopper to off gas?

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2023, 01:47 PM
Should he stick a needle in the stopper to off gas?
Yes, absolutely.
DWBO

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2023, 04:00 PM
2 Minutes with Dr. Serrano - Why eat organic? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/twz_fMqxY7U)
I recommend checking out Dr Serrano.
The information has passed the test of time.
DWBO

Sting
01-28-2023, 04:57 PM
How’s your red meat consumption? I got some shrimp on sale and wondered if the conspiracies on toxicity were exaggerated.
The Wife was really sick one time and second round of antibiotics side effects included a toxic smell. (Kept that too myself)
Taking any Orals?
I would think that passing any toxins shows a healthy kidney and liver?
If you smell the gear and it’s what your pore’s smell like I would try baking as suggested or discontinue use.
Would not try filtering gear as its too much work to add to other responsibilities.
At least eliminate mitigating factors until you find homeostasis.
You have some other test on hand?
Be well
DWBO
No red meat. Don't use oral.
I pretty much am a creature of habit when comes to diet.
I do everything the same so if something happens it's easier to know if there's a problem with something new taken. Been over 5 weeks with this odor.

OdinOrder
01-28-2023, 05:01 PM
Should he stick a needle in the stopper to off gas?You can but it's not necessary. The last step is making gear is baking it for 1 hour at 220. To make sure there is no bacteria. Some places don't do this step but they should. If there is guicol in it, it will probably stink up the house a little, might have to open the windows. It's a very small amount so it shouldn't be too bad.

ODIN - [email protected]

Sting
01-28-2023, 05:22 PM
You can but it's not necessary. The last step is making gear is baking it for 1 hour at 220. To make sure there is no bacteria. Some places don't do this step but they should. If there is guicol in it, it will probably stink up the house a little, might have to open the windows. It's a very small amount so it shouldn't be too bad.

ODIN - [email protected]

I have 10 other vials of different product. Now not sure what to do about these other 10.
I've use 10 other vials in the past recently with this same sponsor with no problem.

OdinOrder
01-28-2023, 07:22 PM
I have 10 other vials of different product. Now not sure what to do about these other 10.
I've use 10 other vials in the past recently with this same sponsor with no problem.If there is no problem with the other 10 then you should be fine. Not sure why anyone would ever use guicol. Just run that in the oven at 220 for an hour on a cookie sheet and see if that helps. Me personally, I would throw it away and contact the distributor and say you are unhappy with the quality and tell them what is going on. It's not worth it in my opinion.

ODIN - [email protected]

Sting
01-29-2023, 06:13 AM
2 Minutes with Dr. Serrano - Why eat organic? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/twz_fMqxY7U)
I recommend checking out Dr Serrano.
The information has passed the test of time.
DWBO

After watching this video I realized why my ears and phone are oily. It's the toxins releasing.
Ive been to the ER and then to a ENT Dr. He said my ear is infected and that why its swollen. Been on Methylprednisolone for 4 days and no relief.
Now I have 10 other bottles and wondering if it’s going to be the some scenario. Not a comfortable situation to be in.

Johnny_Jumpman
02-06-2023, 02:43 AM
Are you sure it's not just Hormone fluctuation? What's your dosage and what ancillaries are you running to help combat? I have had many clients that there body odor will change given the dosage they are using. Normal until they reach a certain level like 750-1000mg then they stink like onions. Also maybe try getting another bottle from the same source and seeing if maybe you got a bad bottle. Could also be the type of oil used to compound. Many labs have changed to MZT for absorption purposes as the body absorbs better than grape, cotton or sesame seed, and this can have an effect on the pores. I would also try changing soaps and exfoliating daily with loofah. This will help open the pores to releases any extra toxins. Charcoal soaps always works best🙏💪