PDA

View Full Version : No alcohol = huge gains!

Devil1
02-18-2023, 06:59 AM
I’ll keep this short and simple..

I was an everyday drinker, not heavy but I drank at least a beer a day. Sometimes I would drink more, some weeks I would drink too much but this isn’t a recovery story..

I stopped drinking a month ago. My body fat is melting off, I am gaining size faster than I ever have and a shoulder injury Ive dealt with for about 4 months has almost completely recovered.

If you drink regularly, try taking a month or two off.

IRISHOAK
02-19-2023, 12:13 AM
I’ll keep this short and simple..

I was an everyday drinker, not heavy but I drank at least a beer a day. Sometimes I would drink more, some weeks I would drink too much but this isn’t a recovery story..

I stopped drinking a month ago. My body fat is melting off, I am gaining size faster than I ever have and a shoulder injury Ive dealt with for about 4 months has almost completely recovered.

If you drink regularly, try taking a month or two off.

I made my best gains when I cut out all alcohol! Good on you brother!
Im almost sober, Ill be there soon.

Devil1
02-19-2023, 01:15 AM
I made my best gains when I cut out all alcohol! Good on you brother!
Im almost sober, I’ll be there soon.

Yeah bro, you’ll be there soon, stay strong!

IronFox
02-19-2023, 01:56 AM
Next addiction...caffeine!

Congrats on getting rid of all alcohol man, I myself now rarely drink as used to be a heavy drinker in my college days.

MarvelNerd
02-19-2023, 04:59 PM

Congrats on getting rid of all alcohol man, I myself now rarely drink as used to be a heavy drinker in my college days.

I thought caffeine was a vitamin!

Eat Clen
Tren Hard
Anavar Give up

Devil1
02-20-2023, 03:03 AM
I thought caffeine was a vitamin!

Eat Clen
Tren Hard
Anavar Give up

lmao, first time I’ve heard that one!

Devil1
02-20-2023, 03:05 AM

I’m on that track! I’m down to 1/2-3/4 scoop of pre workout, buying non stem when this total war runs out. And I went from drinking a bang or two a day to an occasional small sugar free Red Bull.

Mikeyz206
02-20-2023, 04:06 AM
I'm proud to here these great men say this. All above is so true. Great job men. Nice post Devil 1

MarvelNerd
02-20-2023, 02:20 PM
I’m on that track! I’m down to 1/2-3/4 scoop of pre workout, buying non stem when this total war runs out. And I went from drinking a bang or two a day to an occasional small sugar free Red Bull.

I have been reducing my caffeine. I cup of coffee a day usually. No diet soda. No preworkout with caffeine. I have dbol and TNE for that.
I am still going through I feel tired stage without it though.
Thought about trying Gorilla Mind because it is not a stim junkie preworkout. Which I usually take.

CntrlAltDelts
04-24-2023, 02:00 PM
12 days in already feeling the benefits.

CntrlAltDelts
04-24-2023, 02:37 PM
First time following a diet helps too though..

maxmuscleone
04-24-2023, 04:01 PM
12 days in already feeling the benefits.

Kick ass and keep it up. I’m a non-drinker and it’s always given me the edge over everyone else and “Yes” it’s super fun to have a soda & cran or just a Topo Chico and grapefruit , girls think your as drunk as them and you get Away with doing anything basically . I’ve never felt like “bored” cuz I don’t drink. In fact , after a few years (about 3-5) you’ll realize your the life of the party and super funny , it’s not the booze . Kick Ass [emoji122][emoji120]

Max

IronFox
04-25-2023, 01:09 AM
Kick ass and keep it up. I’m a non-drinker and it’s always given me the edge over everyone else and “Yes” it’s super fun to have a soda & cran or just a Topo Chico and grapefruit , girls think your as drunk as them and you get Away with doing anything basically . I’ve never felt like “bored” cuz I don’t drink. In fact , after a few years (about 3-5) you’ll realize your the life of the party and super funny , it’s not the booze . Kick Ass [emoji122][emoji120]

Max

With me, I drank and smoked weed just to chase the demons away as I was battling depression back in high school and college (started at 16). I finally won that battle with my demons eventually.

bsherryjr
04-25-2023, 02:59 AM
I just drink 3 beers only on weekends sometimes only 2 then I smoke pacalolo!
Then night night, been doing it for yrs everything is still good.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

maxmuscleone
04-25-2023, 02:27 PM
With me, I drank and smoked weed just to chase the demons away as I was battling depression back in high school and college (started at 16). I finally won that battle with my demons eventually.

That’s great to hear ! At least it worked , sometimes we have to “go through it” to end up on the better/happy side . [emoji119][emoji106][emoji120][emoji123]

Max

manimal78
10-30-2023, 01:02 AM
agreed. i have cut back drastically- i will usually never have more than 2 beers per day....fat is melting off and muscle is easier to build.

ChefTren
10-30-2023, 02:20 AM
I've actually had mixed results with alcohol. For my long term health , I rarely drink. Maybe once every couple of months. In my younger years, I drank and lost weight, but I would admit my gains were minimal

skinNbone
10-30-2023, 02:56 AM
I have been reducing my caffeine. I cup of coffee a day usually. No diet soda. No preworkout with caffeine. I have dbol and TNE for that.
I am still going through I feel tired stage without it though.
Thought about trying Gorilla Mind because it is not a stim junkie preworkout. Which I usually take.

Starting some gorilla mind in the morning. It’s their triple stack option. Like $160

Injecting 1cc monster blend aminos/1cc 50mg ment with the new gorilla mind pre workout.

Shut up and lift

MarvelNerd
11-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Starting some gorilla mind in the morning. It’s their triple stack option. Like $160

Injecting 1cc monster blend aminos/1cc 50mg ment with the new gorilla mind pre workout.

Shut up and lift

Gotta let me know how the workout went!

Devil1
11-03-2023, 11:47 PM

Shut up and lift
I really liked the Gorilla Mind! I run one scoop non stim and about 1/4 scoop stim these days. The anxiety is just not worth the extra boost in energy and less caffeine equals better pumps IMO.