PDA

View Full Version : Test e & masteron

Burke52
03-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Hey guys, so I haven’t hopped on a cycle in a year or two and got a little over weight. Went from 200 up to 240 and now I’m back down to 205 and I’m thinking of starting up a cycle again to try and get on a lean bulk. I’m thinking of running test e and masteron but never ran those together. What do you guys think would be the best option.

TiredandHot
03-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Hey guys, so I haven’t hopped on a cycle in a year or two and got a little over weight. Went from 200 up to 240 and now I’m back down to 205 and I’m thinking of starting up a cycle again to try and get on a lean bulk. I’m thinking of running test e and masteron but never ran those together. What do you guys think would be the best option.

Masteron isn't really known to be a great bulker, although technically you can bulk on most with the right training and calories. If it's been a while since your last cycle, could probably get good results with higher test alone.

How long since your last cycle and what was it?

Burke52
03-09-2023, 04:04 PM
Masteron isn't really known to be a great bulker, although technically you can bulk on most with the right training and calories. If it's been a while since your last cycle, could probably get good results with higher test alone.

How long since your last cycle and what was it?

The last cycle I ran was about 700 test and 400 tren a week and it was probably about a year n half ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiredandHot
03-09-2023, 07:23 PM
The last cycle I ran was about 700 test and 400 tren a week and it was probably about a year n half ago

Hearing that, I think you'll be disappointed with test and mast. I personally don't use npp or deca, but many guys love it for putting on some size. Maybe others will chime in about them.

MarvelNerd
03-10-2023, 01:02 AM
Hearing that, I think you'll be disappointed with test and mast. I personally don't use npp or deca, but many guys love it for putting on some size. Maybe others will chime in about them.

NPP is great for size my sweet spot is 400-600 a week

I like mast for strength gains and offset or synergy with tren.

I usually run my test 200 mg more than my NPP it works

I am not a fan of deca unless it is low dose for my joints.

NM Pitbull
03-13-2023, 11:25 PM

Coming back after that long isn’t really that long at all as far as AAS sensitivity, at least for me. Especially since you ran tren, the almighty anabolic. With that being said, I would run a Sust 250 EOD, and then do a solid PCT then come back with a stack for round two. If you feel like you have to or really want to stack then do an oral kicker like DBOL but run a lower dose (less then 50 per day).

Get you body feeling it again before you go balls deep. Not only will this prime your body physically, but it will get you back in routine habit mentally since it would be a EOD thing.

The 250 suggestion is because you said you ran tren for your last cycle. If you feel like you can go lower and achieve good results, then drop to a sust 200

You know your body better then any of us do [emoji6]

Alexx30
03-24-2023, 11:52 PM
for me Mast E 400mg is the good point for start.

Damnwideback90
03-25-2023, 02:02 PM
Coming back after that long isn’t really that long at all as far as AAS sensitivity, at least for me. Especially since you ran tren, the almighty anabolic. With that being said, I would run a Sust 250 EOD, and then do a solid PCT then come back with a stack for round two. If you feel like you have to or really want to stack then do an oral kicker like DBOL but run a lower dose (less then 50 per day).

Get you body feeling it again before you go balls deep. Not only will this prime your body physically, but it will get you back in routine habit mentally since it would be a EOD thing.

The 250 suggestion is because you said you ran tren for your last cycle. If you feel like you can go lower and achieve good results, then drop to a sust 200

You know your body better then any of us do [emoji6]

Well put and solid info. I got something outta this as well. Thank you

Sustnuts
03-29-2023, 03:46 AM
I am on sustanon 500 mast e 400 and var 50 mgs . In week 5 now and feel so damn good and up 17
lbs . Muscle so dense and hard and hitting PRs at 46 yrs old