PDA

View Full Version : This is awesome

misfits319
03-29-2013, 09:15 AM
I just wanted to take a moment to give thanks for having/allowing a sub forum like this! Discussions of the nature within this sub forum are pretty much locked and deleted at my home forum of OLM.

I'm sure it sounds cheesy, but this is the sort of stuff that really piques my interest. Really glad to see political and religious subject matter.

hanuri
03-29-2013, 12:48 PM
easy to mess ones too .... lol . requires for participants to keep the matters "fight " , not persons IMO . but interesting forums where allowed .

PAiN
03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Glad you like it brother... Everyone here is very respectful to one another and that is why we allow everyone to voice their opinions on these subjects. I enjoy seeing all the different views that everyone has on these subjects. There have been some pretty deep discussions here before and everyone handles it very well.

Props to everyone here.

FastTrack
03-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Here-here!!

gator-mclusky
03-30-2013, 04:33 AM
easy to mess ones too .... lol . requires for participants to keep the matters "fight " , not persons IMO . but interesting forums where allowed .

Well put Hanuri. And here we allow for more discussions than most boards as we have some really good peeps that are respectful.