PDA

View Full Version : Texas bust

af86
03-30-2013, 08:30 PM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/03/the_feds_say_they_busted_up_a.php

Copy and Pate in your browser.

There is the link, small Texas ring busted the guys credit cards had purchases
fromp peptide companies. It all started when they seized his package from China
filled with vials.
Be carefully with those credit cards

pulooooooo
03-30-2013, 11:31 PM
That sucks..

FastTrack
03-31-2013, 12:13 AM
There is the link, small Texas ring busted the guys credit cards had purchases
fromp peptide companies. It all started when they seized his package from China
filled with vials.
Be carefully with those credit cards

No doubt bro, great post. This fella probably has had multiple Paks caught up in C and was fag'flagged.

af86
03-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Ya I used to Order my pct from Gen x chemicals but I'm going to switch
to some one I can send WU so its little more anonymous.

fonz
03-31-2013, 01:04 AM
that sucks

bigdude
03-31-2013, 01:22 AM
That sucks.......

RockShawn
03-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Wow. I've used research lab supply an paid cc for pins and extra vials. Need to clean that shit up. Thanks for posting.

rocco-x
03-31-2013, 02:19 AM
Texas has been extremely hot as far as aas busts go for the last 4yrs.many solid gtg ugl's from all over Texas have been shut down little by little.don't know if it has to do with customs or just people being careless but it is a hotspot...and seems to be moving eastward rapidly.my prediction is another ORD perhaps even bigger than the 1st one will come into play very soon.leaving the least amount of a paper trail is paramount to keeping from getting popped.that and just keeping quiet.so many guys i hear in the gyms talking on their phones so loud as if they WANT others to know they're in the game is what usually gets them in hot water.you never know who that guy or girl is next to you on the bench listening in...

PAiN
03-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Texas has been extremely hot as far as aas busts go for the last 4yrs.many solid gtg ugl's from all over Texas have been shut down little by little.don't know if it has to do with customs or just people being careless but it is a hotspot...and seems to be moving eastward rapidly.my prediction is another ORD perhaps even bigger than the 1st one will come into play very soon.leaving the least amount of a paper trail is paramount to keeping from getting popped.that and just keeping quiet.so many guys i hear in the gyms talking on their phones so loud as if they WANT others to know they're in the game is what usually gets them in hot water.you never know who that guy or girl is next to you on the bench listening in...

Agreed.

It sounds like this guy has had many packs flagged by customs before and that is why they went after him.

mizzou24
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah I don't think it had to do with his research purchases.. That's not enough to go pop someone..

af86
04-01-2013, 01:30 AM
Yeah I don't think it had to do with his research purchases.. That's not enough to go pop someone..

No but the paper trail doesn't help and it throws suspicion when ur ordering
Ghrp6 and stuff. Even though its for my animal research I don't need pigs snooping
in my direction at all.

bhcolex50x
04-01-2013, 01:33 AM
yea its when u order over seas that you really draw suspicion :( which really sucks esp for getting powders

4everstrong
04-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Wow thats Crazy.

megaman11
04-18-2013, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=rocco-x;99160]Texas has been extremely hot as far as aas busts go for the last 4yrs.many solid gtg ugl's from all over Texas have been shut down little by little.don't know if it has to do with customs or just people being careless but it is a hotspot...and seems to be moving eastward rapidly.my prediction is another ORD perhaps even bigger than the 1st one will come into play very soon.leaving the least amount of a paper trail is paramount to keeping from getting popped.that and just keeping quiet.so many guys i hear in the gyms talking on their phones so loud as if they WANT others to know they're in the game is what usually gets them in hot water.you never know who that guy or girl is next to you on the bench listening in...[/QUO

That ain't no shit! Sounds like a bunch of dumb young shits in the gym i go to!